You say it happens when you’re about to climax, and I suspect this is because that’s the moment when you’re completely letting go.
Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.Shop there and get 10% off!Go to Lovehoney.com
When choosing a sex toy, the material is just as important as the power, price and function.
What feels good for one person won’t feel so hot for another, some people have allergies (such as a latex) and others are eager to avoid phthalates. Whatever your reasons for being interested in a certain sex toy material, we try to make it as easy as possible for you to find the right toy for you.
This week's sex blog round-up has been inspired by the latest and greatest sex toy, the Lovehoney Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator.
Now, we're not ones to toot our own horn here at Lovehoney but it has received some quite major acclaim from all over the blogosphere, so thank you to everyone who blogged about it - good and bad - we appreciate your honesty!
If you've got a blog post that you'd like to see feature in my weekly blog round-up, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- So the Sqweel - 10 Tongued, Oral-Sex Overlord has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier! Lovehoney have finally cracked that last problem in the puzzle when it comes to sexual simulation, and that's oral sex. Gone are the days when oral sex was a solo disaster. Gone are the days of begging and pleading for some cunnilingus action. With my Sqweel it no longer matters. Not convinced? Why not read this review of it on My Sex Professor? Debby Herbenick gives the low down on the product of the moment that's got everyone talking. Already got one? Why not read my top tips before reading Ambers orgasmic Sqweel pointers on Scarlet's Letter? You can thank us later!
- Halloween is fast approaching and I cannot wait! Trawling through the internet, I found so many Halloween related goodies that my mind now boggles with ideas on what to dress up as. I did really like this post on Jezebel and I couldn't agree more that If You're Going to Wear a sexy Halloween Costume At Least Be Creative. It's all very well and good going as a Vampire but after the whole Twilight/R Pattz swooning that's overcome the majority of girls recently, you really won't be the only one sporting pointed teeth and a white face this Halloween. Not that there's anything that wrong with the classic costumes, but like these sexy ladies on Gizmodo, there is so much you can do to make your outfit unique.
- I also found these two sites which are NOT sexy! Coilhouse are showing the Scariest Workout Video Ever Made, which isn't so much scary as it is really quite funny. I want to work out to it! And then I found this on Internet-d: Sexy costumes for dogs. I cannot believe something like this actually exists!
- I recently joined the crazy world of Twitter, and I must say after spending the first few weeks baffled by it I'm finally getting my head around it (follow me at honeyharrie if you fancy an insight into my Lovehoney world!) and I would probably go as far as saying I'm becoming slightly addicted. I somehow managed to find this site, Historical Tweets, which had me stifling laughs at my desk as I tried to hide the fact I was having way more fun then I should be when its work time. I particularly like the Gandhi tweet 'Punched an old lady today. Feel bad.'
- I can't help but feel sorry for men a little bit. What with the ranges of highly equipped sex toys out on the market, and now even the Sqweel to replace their tongues, I can't help but feel men are feeling a little bit neglected and probably,ever so slightly threatened by our love for all things designed to buzz, pulse and get us off. So I suggest they read this blog post entitled 'Toys Are Your Friend', on Ojoy for a little bit of reassurance, because lets face it, my vibrator never calls, has not once offered to take me out and is nothing like the real thing!
- And finally, just for fun, have a read of these hilarious penis haikus. They are brilliant!
The Lovehoney Sqweel Oral Sex Simulator, with it's 10 tongues ready to tempt you into orgasmic bliss, has finally arrived!
The sensational oral sex simulator, a one of a kind for clitoris' everywhere, has been hailed as a revolution in orgasms. And a revolution it is! So grab your Sqweel and read on for my top tips to a climax that'll have you sqweeling!
The long wait is over and the next big thing in sex toys is finally here… Introducing The Sqweel from Lovehoney…
More: More Sex Toys TV Videos
World Exclusive! Sqweel ® is a revolution in orgasms! The sensational new patent-pending oral sex simulator has a wheel of ten teasing tongues that will lap you to orgasm time and time again. Sorry guys, you're not even needed for oral sex any more!
More: More Sex Toys TV Videos
Welcome to our regular round-up of the best sex toy reviews from the past week.
You've been offering your candid opinions on everything from lubricants to corsets to bondage kits, delivering killer consumer advice in the process.
And then take a look at the best reviews from our friends at edenfantasys in the United States. Lovely to see that they're as passionate about their toys as you are!
Above: Discover the difference between bondage candles and massage candles with Jess Wilde in this handy video guide.
Dripping hot wax on to your partner from a bondage candle is either a form of intense massage or ultra-erotic BDSM play - it all depends on how you do it.
The exquisite heat and delicious sensations of hot wax make the skin ultra sensitive, leaving your partner ready for all kinds of sexual fun and games…
Making sure that you and your partner are safe and comfortable during hot wax play is of utmost importance and will make sure that no one ends up burned or scalded.
Follow our top tips below to experience the teasing, suspenseful and pleasurable side of hot wax play…
As some of you may have heard, there's a new sex toy doing the rounds but it is so top secret that everyone involved has been sworn to silence.
As soon as word broke out on the Lovehoney Community and A Revolution In Orgasms, we were inundated with requests for any small snippet of information we could give about this MI5 style pleasure product.
You asked for it, so we had to oblige – here is the teaser video!
Still intrigued? Sign up at A Revolution In Orgasms to receive 25% off the mystery product as soon as it's launched and stay tuned to the Lovehoney Blog for news of the release date!Julie Peasgood
You say his wish for no sex before marriage is part of his faith - which I assume you don’t belong to.
More fun and frolics from the sex blogosphere!
Check out my top picks for the best sex blog posts around and get in touch if you have any recommendations of your own.
- Every year I get very excited about Halloween. I love dressing up. As a child I loved the free sweets and as a grown up I love the free alcoholic jelly shots that bars give out. This year I'm still deciding on what my costume will be, although I'm half tempted to go as a cliched vampire just so I can carry a Death by Orgasm around with me (a bullet vibe that comes in its own coffin case - it doesn't get any more Hallo-weenie than that!). As I was searching for a suitable costume for this year's scare fest I stumbled on this site Goths in Hot Weather. Like the title suggests this site is a collection of Goths and their presence in the sun, all the while they still clad themselves out in all black, with trench coats and those big clunky boots. Very funny indeed!
- Check out this weeks Love It! Magazine to find out which Lovehoney toys were rated the greatest by the Love It! readers. Needless to say the winner was the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator. With all its multiple speeds and rotating beads it's no wonder it came out on top. To be honest though, after reading the latest news on the Rockin Rabbits site, anything must be better than this woman's home made vibrator that ended up putting her in hospital. I have two things to say. 1. 'Ouch' and 2. 'What on earth was she thinking?!'
- Did you know that the clitoris is the only organ in either the male or female body whose only purpose is to give pleasure? And a lot of pleasure at that, which I'm more than sure you ladies already know! But after reading the article Clitology on Eden Fantasy's Sexis magazine it would seem there is so much more to the clitoris that we are yet to discover but it should be fun finding out!
- Happy Birthday to Durex! For 80 years (that's older than my Nan) Durex has been providing the world with quality means for safe sex. Feartherlite, ribbed, flavoured, you name the condom and Durex has it. Yet many people are still not using such easy protection when having sex, even though the risks are waved in the nation's pretty faces on an almost daily basis.
This article on the AOL News site suggests that shyness could be whats causing our poor sexual health. They suggest a few ways to help build bedroom confidence that will hopefully help with any embarrassment when it comes to contraception and the like.There's also a few facts and figures to shock you into using protection. Or if you really want to be shocked why not calculate the number of direct and indirect sexual partners you've had on the Sex Degrees of Seperation Calculator. I did it, and although its not in the millions like some peoples, it did get me thinking just how at risk we all are. So just remember the number one rule - No glove, No love!
- Another site that grabbed my attention this week was Date Wrecks. All of those nightmare dating scenarios you imagine from online dating seems to be reality for poor singleton Jami. Some of the dates she's been on are hilarious to read (although I'm sure the dates weren't funny at the time!). I think I may just stay single!