Introduced several months ago, the Lovehoney uploader allows people to submit photos of themselves wearing any underwear available on the site.
Designed to do away with fake and tarty models and inject some real sexiness into your lingerie shopping, it has been a staggering success thanks to the people who make it so special – you!
To reward all the people who upload photos, we decided to create Lovehoney’s Next Top Model, a special competition where one real life model is chosen at random and given £100 to spend on naughty goodies.
Unusual title, no?
Sadly you won't find any videos of lesbians selling vibrators to housewives door to door in this blog post, but you will discover more of the strange search terms that seem to lead to Lovehoney.
And by writing this, I've realised that Lovehoney will now rank even higher for the search term 'lesbians selling vibrators to housewives door to door'. I really must stop typing that…
The best positions to give your husband a tighter feeling are missionary with your legs over his shoulders, or with your feet resting against his chest.
Welcome to Lovehoney's weekly sex blog round-up!
As usual, I, Harrie Handley, will be your compere, your ring master and your guide through everything smutty and saucy in the blogosphere.
See my latest picks of naughtiness and suggest one of your own!
- So Halloween has come and gone. In the end I dressed up as a zombie sailor girl. I must say that this year's standard of good costumes was immense. In my local pub alone I happened to meet the Virgin Atlantic cabin crew, a very much alive Elvis, a schizophrenic devil and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Of course it's not just me that seems to be talking about how great their Halloween was this year. It seems that a lot of effort was put in by everyone, including the celebs. Check out what the A list dressed up as over at Jezebel. I love Gwen Steffani's Jessie the Cowgirl outfit. Not sure about Mariah Carey's angelic look though.
- The Cowgirl, the Cowboy, Doggy, Scissors, Spoons, 69… the list of sex positions goes on and on but if you're anything like John DeVore over at the Frisky then you'll agree that the Greatest Sex Position Ever is missionary. And in the hope of not sounding boring, I may have to agree!
- It's all in the name of scientific research, apparently. This article on the Nerve, filed under their 'I Did It For Science' section is entitled 'Selling Panties on Craigslist'. Would you sell your used underwear for a quick buck? This lady did and it makes for quite a good story!
- I discovered this blog, The Red Sneaker Diaries, a few days ago and ever since I've been hooked on it. There's everything you could possibly want from one sex blog - saucy erotica, honest reviews on sex toys, spot on advice and a great insight into one hell of a sex life! I recommend giving it a look.
- Sex and birth control has come a long, long way. After reading this article about the Evolution of Birth Controlon News Week I'm actually rejoicing over the modern day condom. 18th century condoms were made out of animal guts and packaged in paper envelopes. Think I'll stick with Durex, thanks.
- I do love following the dating adventures of Harriet Donato on O'Joy. Not only do we have the same first name but we also seem to have the same bad luck with terrible men. Her latest installment on her love life is called No No NoNoNo and I think you can guess by that title that it's not a story that ends with wedding bells ringing.
If you're planning a dirty weekend away, then it's worth considering which naughty products you need to pack.
With security as high as it is, having your njoy Eleven pulled out of your hand luggage and investigated isn't as unlikely as it sounds.
You won't find this information on any travel programme or in any holiday brochure, so listen carefully to our advice on flying with your sex toys…
There was recently quite a controversial blog post on Lovehoney from international sex expert Tracey Cox, dealing with the subject of lack of sex in a long term relationship.
This post caused many interesting follow up comments, some agreeing and some disagreeing.
As we like to give a range of opinions, we asked the original Orgasm Coach, Lisa Turner, to give her view on sex and relationships.
Lisa is probably best known for her research into orgasm and its ability to affect a woman’s career. Lisa found that while men lose energy through orgasm, women become empowered and gain clarity of thought, meaning that they can move up within a company and become career confident.
But Lisa Turner is more than a one-trick-pony. Lisa also specialises in a form of sexual therapy that leaves you feeling energised and ready to take on the world, instead of emotionally drained afterwards.
So who better to take on this tricky topic than the Orgasm Coach herself!
Find out more below the jump…
As it's coming up to Christmas, we thought we'd offer a very special Book of the Month from Black Lace - No Reservations.
But what makes this sensual piece of erotica so exceptional? It's written by not just one of the best authors around, but two of them!
And it comes with a free BASIC Sex Toys Love Bullet Vibrator for one month only!
Lovehoney have done it – the first Bondage Loyalty Scheme ever!
The Bondage Boutique range is Lovehoney's first full collection of slap-and-tickle products, designed for both the beginner and the more advanced players.
And not only is there a new range of leather and suede kinky gear to be had, but you can also earn points for buying it!
When searching for sex toys, it often seems like the majority of them are aimed at the heterosexual market but there's actually a large amount of pleasure products that are perfect for Sapphic sensuality.
From strap-ons to double dildos, from clitoral vibes to oral sex simulators, there's lots of lesbian-friendly sex toys out there, so enjoy and explore with the aid of Lovehoney.
Amidst the giddy sex toy revolution that is Sqweel, it's easy to forget that men like sex toys too - but we haven't! Recently we've seen the launch of better-than-ever male sex toys from both Fleshlight and TENGA - and just in case you missed them, here's a quick low-down…