You say his wish for no sex before marriage is part of his faith - which I assume you don’t belong to.
Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.Shop there and get 10% off!Go to Lovehoney.com
More fun and frolics from the sex blogosphere!
Check out my top picks for the best sex blog posts around and get in touch if you have any recommendations of your own.
- Every year I get very excited about Halloween. I love dressing up. As a child I loved the free sweets and as a grown up I love the free alcoholic jelly shots that bars give out. This year I'm still deciding on what my costume will be, although I'm half tempted to go as a cliched vampire just so I can carry a Death by Orgasm around with me (a bullet vibe that comes in its own coffin case - it doesn't get any more Hallo-weenie than that!). As I was searching for a suitable costume for this year's scare fest I stumbled on this site Goths in Hot Weather. Like the title suggests this site is a collection of Goths and their presence in the sun, all the while they still clad themselves out in all black, with trench coats and those big clunky boots. Very funny indeed!
- Check out this weeks Love It! Magazine to find out which Lovehoney toys were rated the greatest by the Love It! readers. Needless to say the winner was the Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator. With all its multiple speeds and rotating beads it's no wonder it came out on top. To be honest though, after reading the latest news on the Rockin Rabbits site, anything must be better than this woman's home made vibrator that ended up putting her in hospital. I have two things to say. 1. 'Ouch' and 2. 'What on earth was she thinking?!'
- Did you know that the clitoris is the only organ in either the male or female body whose only purpose is to give pleasure? And a lot of pleasure at that, which I'm more than sure you ladies already know! But after reading the article Clitology on Eden Fantasy's Sexis magazine it would seem there is so much more to the clitoris that we are yet to discover but it should be fun finding out!
- Happy Birthday to Durex! For 80 years (that's older than my Nan) Durex has been providing the world with quality means for safe sex. Feartherlite, ribbed, flavoured, you name the condom and Durex has it. Yet many people are still not using such easy protection when having sex, even though the risks are waved in the nation's pretty faces on an almost daily basis.
This article on the AOL News site suggests that shyness could be whats causing our poor sexual health. They suggest a few ways to help build bedroom confidence that will hopefully help with any embarrassment when it comes to contraception and the like.There's also a few facts and figures to shock you into using protection. Or if you really want to be shocked why not calculate the number of direct and indirect sexual partners you've had on the Sex Degrees of Seperation Calculator. I did it, and although its not in the millions like some peoples, it did get me thinking just how at risk we all are. So just remember the number one rule - No glove, No love!
- Another site that grabbed my attention this week was Date Wrecks. All of those nightmare dating scenarios you imagine from online dating seems to be reality for poor singleton Jami. Some of the dates she's been on are hilarious to read (although I'm sure the dates weren't funny at the time!). I think I may just stay single!
Lovehoney has teamed up with Love It! Magazine to find the best in British sex toys.
With a team of intrepid testers and a bundle of sex toys at the ready, we wanted to discover what sex toys would remain in British bedside drawers for many years to come and what would be binned!
Love It! Magazine managed to find us 12 sex toy testers (out of a massive 800 applicants - thank you so much) who wanted to spice up their sex lives - and what better way than with a basket full of naughtiness from the biggest online sex toy retailer in the UK?
Carly Drew invites you to indulge in some naughty fun this Halloween with Lovehoney
More: More Sex Toys TV Videos
You can't run and you definitely can't hide from this scream-inducing, pleasure-packed vibrator!
More: More Sex Toys TV Videos
I worry that my boyfriend is now more interested in porn than me. He doesn't seem to want sex. Help!Julie Peasgood
I can see why you’re feeling hurt and confused, with your partner not initiating sex, and instead seeming to prefer porn and self-pleasure.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and to support this occasion, we’re offering a very special Erotic Book of the Month…
Ultimate Decadence is a fantastic collection of sexy short stories all about life’s little luxuries. From diamond heists to glamorous group romps – this book is perfect for reading in a bubbly bath surrounded by candles!
And with stories by all your favourite Xcite authors, you're sure to find an exciting erotic tale that gets your pulse racing and your cheeks blushing.
As part of the Burlesque Against Breast Cancer campaign, every copy of Ultimate Decadence that is bought will help to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
And if that isn’t enough reason to pick up a copy, how about we throw in a free pack of Durex Play Sensations Personal Lubricant Sachets with every copy?
Not only do these tasty lubes encourage some naughty couples play but they’re great with sex toys too – try it with a BASIC Sex Toys Lady Lustfinger Mini Vibrator for some smooth and sensual stimulation!
Let us know what you think about Ultimate Decadence in the Lovehoney Forums or share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Remember, Ultimate Decadence with free Durex Play Sensations Personal Lubricant Sachets is only available for one month – so pick up yours now and make a difference during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Ultimate Decadence is not only an amazing book filled with awesomely erotic stories, it is also part of the Burlesque Against Breast Cancer campaign!
Check out the free extract below and then pick up your copy.
As well as supporting Macmillan Cancer Support with this collection of tawdry tales, you'll also receive a set of free Durex Play Sensations Personal Lubricant Sachets worth £3.99.
This week in the world of sex blogs, I've been looking at unusually shaped dildos, the male-female communication divide and the new Tenga Eggs.
Take a look at my top picks from Lovehoney's favourite bloggers and don't forget to get in touch if you have a story that you'd like to see featured.
- I wouldn't say that I'm easily shocked, which is a good thing considering the nature of my job. However, I had to take a moment when I read a particular review on the Pop My Cherry site.
Each week Pop My Cherry write about a strange sex toy, and the Timber Wolf Dildo is most certainly that! A dildo based on the penis of a wolf is not something that gets me going, although it would seem that this particular reviewer was quite pleased with hers. I guess animals and sex toys are not uncommon (rabbit vibrators, ducks, even butterfly's in the form of Lovehoney's hands free orgasm device) but this seems to be going too far for me. Each to their own, is what I say!
- Do you know your bedroom manners? I didn't before I read this article on Savvy Miss, but I now like to think I'm the politest shag in town
- It would seem quite a hot topic on the blogosphere this week is about the male species' inability to understand females, especially when it comes to women not being interested and men just not comprehending or taking the hint. Annie Winter seems to have summed it up perfectly on her blog 'You're Kidding, Right?' and it put a smile on my face.
- Not too long ago I mentioned my want of a penis so I could put it in Japan's number 1 male sex toy, the TENGA Flip Hole Masturbator, or actually any one of their products including the TENGA Eggs. However, I do feel that I have a duty to explain to whoever posted this TENGA video on Noob.us that no, the TENGA Egg's are not edible; they are for something even better!
- The perfect kiss is hard to find or more likely it's hard to find someone who can give you the perfect kiss. Apparently iVillage believe that you can have the perfect Orgasmic French Kiss. Whether or not the kiss itself will lead to an orgasm or if the kiss will just lead to something else (that will hopefully result in an orgasm) I couldn't tell you. But there is a lot of good advice here. Except the bit that recommends kissing other body parts, including the eye. If anyone tried to French kiss my eye I think I'd have to push them off and warn them not to touch me ever again.
- I know I shouldn't laugh at crime, but I came across this blog on The Frisky the other day about $400,000 worth of undies that were stolen from a delivery truck. The robbers got away with underwear, tights, garters, stockings and shoes. Although I don't condone this kind of behavior, I can't help thinking how great it would be to have a small percentage of their newly acquired goods!
Locating your G-spot (yes, it does exist!) can open up a whole new and orgasmic world of pleasure. The next step is to discover how to enjoy a G-spot orgasm… and then ejaculate.
"Mmmm, the leather smell just makes me want to spank things, and I'm not especially kinky!" exclaims WandA in his review of his new Spanker.
It's that time again… welcome to this week's reviews round-up. From condoms to strap-ons… you name it, you've reviewed it in the past few days.
And then take a look at the best reviews from our friends at edenfantasys in the United States. Turns out they love their toys just as much as you!