1. Position of the Week: The Heavyweight

If you and your partner are significantly different sizes, this position is a winner.

How?

He sits in a chair (without arms), she climbs on top, bending her legs behind her.

Why?

Him on top positions crush her if he’s much taller or heavier. Any position where she jumps on top works well.

Try…

If the chair isn’t too high, it’s easier for her to thrust if she puts her feet flat on the floor.

Add a toy…

This feathery mini tickler awakens nerve-endings all over to heighten sensitivity and build through-the-roof arousal and anticipation. Amp things up by slipping a blindfold over your lover’s eyes before play to instantly heighten tickle-power.

This position is taken from the Lovehoney Oh! Kama Sutra Playing Cards, designed to help you live a sexier life.

• Lovehoney Oh! Red Silky Bondage Restraints
      • Lovehoney Oh! Red Silky Bondage Restraints

• Average Review: 10/ 10 21
      • 58 reviews
      • £8.99

Non-hetero?

Here we refer to a heterosexual couple but the same position can be adapted for lesbian couples with the use of a strap-on dildo.

More Positions of the Week

• Phil Whittingham: August 14, 2018 22:04
      Great position!Really deep penetration,lovely intimate feeling.Can grab hold of the wife’s bum,and pull her deeper onto my penis,whilst licking,kissing her breasts.Very arousing,if not already!No sides to the chair,allows for slow ,deep thrusts,rather than rapid action!more intimate,prolonging the intimacy,and the power of orgasm/climax
      Try it,you’ll love it ??
    • Miss excited: August 16, 2018 14:17
      Can't wait to give this position a go thank you for putting these positions on here and explaining how to and add on its very useful
    • Julie: August 17, 2018 10:31
      I love this position, deep penetration and u control him and his orgasm, change the pace slow, deep, fast , even twirk movements then when your ready make your body flow and enjoy the height of your orgasms together, one of my favourites , have fun if u have not tried before, caution you may climax quickly but, for a multiple pleasures are a coming your way. Tip if u can grasp your feet on something, i.e. sofa you will be more balanced. Xx
    • Jenny Beech: August 17, 2018 10:33
      Oh, I remember this one!
      On the train from Thorpe into Clacton. Those non-corridor coaches from St Botolphs in the evening after work. The train split at Thorpe and half went to Frinton and we had about ten minutes to ourselves and this was easily the best position. Wonder if he remembers too?
    • Paul Williams: August 17, 2018 13:39
      Yes, I remember. X
    • Pils69: August 17, 2018 16:07
      I remember as well. I had to stand there for ten minutes whilst trying to check your tickets
    • Tracey Hastings: August 18, 2018 04:51
      This is a great position and if you dont have a chair without arms, try the middle of the sofa. Trust me it's just the same.... Amazing.
    • PJ: August 18, 2018 07:11
      I trust anyone. Well almost. Position is great
    • Ronnie & Laura: August 19, 2018 21:39
      Me and my partner are the same height and we have tried this position. She loves going on top. I also love her being on top. We tried it in the chair in our room. It was Amazing. One. Day down In my mums we got down there too early. She was out shopping so I let myself in with my keys. My partner was keen on having some spontaneous sex. So we tried it on one of her chairs. We got so carried away that we broke it. So had to explain to my mum how her chair was broken. We still laugh about it now. Well worth trying. Such a great position so if you have not already tried this its a must!!!!