This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Position of the Week: Open Sesame

If he's on the small side, this position can help ensure that you both have more pleasure.

How?

She’s on her back, he crouches in front, lifts her bottom and penetrates, then puts his hands on the floor.

Why?

She has to squeeze her bottom and pelvic floor muscles to stay in position, keeping the vaginal canal tight.

Try…

Getting her to spread her legs as wide as possible, ensuring his entire length is buried deep inside.

Make it even better…

Make shared climaxes a reality with our super-orgasmic Vibrating Rabbit Cock Ring.

Try taking things up a gear with a position enhancer like the Liberator Sex Wedge, which allows for deeper penetration and more intense clitoral contact - win! If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, the DOMINIX Deluxe Inflatable Sex Position Ramp is great for helping you maintain your favourite positions for longer. See even more sex position enhancers here.

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• Deborah Helliwell: July 13, 2018 08:32
      Love the position
    • Sean: July 30, 2018 19:10
      It’s great for me and my gay boyfriend x
    • Julie: August 17, 2018 10:33
      Great for a quicky
    • Joe: September 01, 2018 14:11
      That’s is that
    • John: July 06, 2019 08:42
      Great for both partners, I really enjoy this position ??
    • Phil: July 06, 2019 10:11
      Good ‘early ‘start position.Erect penis,ready to go!,pussy ready to receive!
      Both parties horny as hell.Really deep penetration,great togetherness,smiles on both faces with the tightness.Very intimate,although,personally,would like to hold Zoe ‘s breasts as we are coming to climax ??.As I’ve mentioned,good for a quickie,before moving onto more intimate positions
    • Mikey9in: July 07, 2019 22:53
      This position is ok, but the only problem is keep going to deep... so I’m having to lift her legs back up and put them together and over to one side to make it easier for pounding her tight hole without her keep stopping me as it’s causing discomfort for her. I still say reverse cow girl is my all time favourite hands down just let her ride while I watch and enjoy.