1. Position of the Week: Doggie and the Butterfly

Elevate the classic doggie style position to orgasmic new heights for her by adding a butterfly strap-on vibrator.

How?

She’s on all fours, he kneels behind and penetrates, holding her by the hips.

Why?

This position combines deep, front wall specific penetration with easy access to the clitoris for direct and constant stimulation.

Try…

Add another dimension of pleasure by delivering a few well-timed, light but stinging spanks on her buttocks.

Add a butterfly vibrator…

Clitoral stimulation can be awkward while doing it doggie style. Solve that by adding a butterfly vibrator into the mix.

Worn via simple straps around the thighs and bum, butterfly vibes nestle against her sweet spot and the vibrations are controlled hands-free with a remote. Who's in charge? You decide...

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• Phil: July 05, 2018 10:06
      When my wife began her sexual journey,she used a vibrator which wore out
      very quickly,due to overuse!when we married,the sexual chemistry between
      us is such that no “gadgets” are required!powerful orgasm/climax is the
      norm.we have a top 5 sex positions list,doggie style (after a time for
      foreplay) is a great favourite,but without the added vibrator.our body
      parts are enough to bring our lovemaking to a shattering end,totally
      satisfying us.Sorry,loveHoney no vibrators required. Xx
    • Sean: July 30, 2018 19:11
      It’s my favourite position for me and my gay boyfriend x
    • Jenny Beech: August 20, 2018 19:12
      I've somewhat mixed feelings about this one.
      First the good bit. This way round gets me off very quickly so it's good for the ego of a new partner who may be a bit trigger happy.
      And the not so good? Well, I feel a bit lonely stuck up there by myself and much prefer the closer skin to skin contact of some other positions. Okay, so you can face a mirror so you can at least see each other but all in all - not for me. Add to that dear reader your little bumhole is very much exposed so if you have any hangups in this area then this position is not really for you.
    • Andy: August 24, 2018 14:37
      Me and my wife both like this position you can go as deep as you like and we both take turns me thrusting slow and hard or go for it and my wife will do it slowly all the way down my shaft and just let it pop out and back in her feels great
    • Simon: June 29, 2019 07:15
      We love this position but my wife does need her clit stimulated as well to climax so the addition of a vibrator is great or you could just lean in and lift her slightly and use your fingers to stimulate her. Either way we love it and we both tend to climax simultaneously with this one.
    • Gabriel craciun: June 29, 2019 17:17
      is a very good position for me when I penetrate her back has a big pain on her ovaries after such a fool takes her tongue in her pussy and feels exceptionally good and lets go to the sperm in my mouth
    • gloria: August 19, 2019 00:30
      I so love it doggy he gets in so deep and takes me so hard and always brings me to orgasm faster this way
    • dave: August 19, 2019 00:33
      My wife and i love it this way be it on the stairs on the bed on the floor or out in the open she love to fill me deep in her this way and it enables her to squeeze her pussy muscles tight around my shaft giving it what we call a pussy stroke