What Women Want DVD
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Sexually attractive women reveal what they find attractive in a man and what they really want in their sex lives. Real life couples explicitly show how to fulfill a woman's most intimate desires. Experience new lessons in romance and elicit deeper emotion through proven sexual techniques. Learn how to pamper and nurture her, how to enjoy her taking control, and how to mutually stimulate each other's body and soul.
Topics covered include;
- What's really attractive in a man.
- How to ask and get what you want.
- Techniques that work every time.
- Sex in public places.
- How to give her great orgasms.
DVD special features include;
- Tips from Dr Patti Britton
- English, German and Spanish dialogue options.
- Sexuality information
- Links to important websites.
What Women Want DVD
- Our Price
Nothing you don't already know
Reviewed: 06 February 2015 by Scroll, a Bisexual Single Male
I wasn't expecting much from this, but I still came away disappointed.
Firstly, it was a lot older than I expected. This is a problem because what women want both romantically and sexually is highly influenced by culture, which changes over time.
This would be easily overlooked if it still offered some kind of insight. However, it didn't. All the advice was the kind of clichéd stuff you see plastered all over the place. I'm not saying it's any less true, I just didn't need a DVD to tell it to me.
All of the above faults could be forgiven if it worked as a porno, but it doesn't. The sex scenes were not particularly progressive or stimulating.
So in conclusion, it may have said what women want, but for my money it wasn't what I wanted.
- It had opinions from many different women.
- It didn't introduce me to any new ideas on the subject.
- Bottom line
- It has no advice you couldn't learn from a bad rom-com.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes