1. Position of the Week: Lusty Lean

Position of the Week: Lusty Lean

With your bodies in perfect alignment for deep penetration coupled with the pressure of his weight on her, this position offers a satisfying filling feeling for her, and maximum stimulation for him.

How?

She's on her back with her calves on his shoulders. He's on top, in complete control.

Why?

If he's on the smaller side down there, this position allows him to thrust deep and long without the fear of hurting her.

Try…

She can reach forward to stroke or cup his testicles, or grab his buttocks to pull him even deeper.

Make it even better…

A vibrating butt plug that stimulates sensitive nerve-endings with a suite of speeds and patterns, the Lovehoney Booty Shaker is remote control operable, too. Bottoms up!

Non-hetero?

This position can be adapted for female-female couples with the use of a strap-on dildo. It's also a great position to try for anal sex (and add a male masturbator into the mix if the receiver has a penis).

More Positions of the Week

• MR Fox: April 20, 2019 10:39
      We often get up to this position, makes her scream with how deep i get and feels great for me too
    • Clever Panda: April 20, 2019 12:02
      I usually love the position of the week but this is not for me. Yes, good for the guys, my husband loves this one but it doesn’t do a thing for me I’m afraid, maybe other women are different. Personally, I literally feel like I’ve been folded in half and can’t breathe, and not in a sensual way ??
    • FannyFlutterer: April 20, 2019 21:31
      My girlfriend absolutely loves this position. She loves the depth and intimacy. As a guy, I am able to hold the wand on her clitoris as well as thrusting her deep.
    • Rampant Roger: April 20, 2019 22:41
      Yes mate! Great position, my bird loves it. She screams my name and I know it’s because she’s in positional heaven.
    • Georgina: April 28, 2019 08:58
      Love this
    • Paul Davies: September 08, 2019 18:06
      Love sex
    • Jan: February 22, 2020 16:08
      Love this position. Never fail to reach the magic moment. Hubby enjoys it too.
    • Ultraviolet: March 28, 2020 13:49
      My guy knew how to make me scream in this position.
      For a quiet, discreet lady... That goes out of the window.
      He knows it too ;)
    • Red Star: April 18, 2020 21:40
      Male dominant - warrior position. Lots of trust GF must want hard, fast, deep penetration - Good for Sub/Dom play - & eye to eye anal
      Let her dictate pace, depth etc .. then push it a little ..Satisfaction guaranteed