Playgirl Satin and Lace Corset
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
The real deal! Stunning duchess satin corset with lacey front ruffle, lace-up back and lace trim. Comes with 4 removable suspender belts with metal buckles.
The steel boned corset (which means it keeps it shape much longer than plastic boned ones), is designed to achieve the classic 'hour glass' figure, pulling in the waist and accentuating the hips and bust.
The corset also benefits from a metal busk at the front (the rigid element at the centre) and a strong lace-up back, which together can reduce the waist by up to four inches!
Made from heavyweight duchess satin (the type used in expensive wedding dresses), this is a classic corset based on original 50s designs. Superb quality, these are the real deal!
All about corset sizing
Corsets are sized like bra sizes, in inches. You should choose the corset size that matches your bra measurement. Because a corset is so adjustable, each size can accommodate an A to D cup.
So if you are a 32A, B, C, or D cup, (for example) a 32-inch size should fit you fine. If you are bigger than a 'D' cup, you need to go up a size - so if you are a 32DD, go for a size 34, for example.
Playgirl Satin and Lace Corset
- Our Price
Buy it to believe it!
Reviewed: 16 October 2007 by Cazza76
The most beautiful Corset Ever!
When Lovehoney says "The Real Deal" - they are not kidding!
This is the heaviest and most beautiful corset I have come across! You will not believe how amazing this is!
I'm a size 18-20, but a 40E cup, so the size 22 was perfect on me, and made me look a lot smaller! thankfully!
The fabric is fantastic quality, and the finish and composition is something else!
The corset has steel boning (if you've only ever worn plastic bones - you have to try this!) and it has the structure to reduce your wait by inches! This feels amazing on!
The suspenders (which are detachable!) are the real McCoy 1950's style, wide elastic with metal clasps. Very Dita Von Teese, and very secure!
A corset like this, if made to measure, could cost upwards of £200! You'd be a fool not to invest in this! Order it, if only to look at the engineering! Very sexy scaffolding!
However, a few words of advice!
1. The instructions that come with the corset, say to undo lacing and slip over the head! Not a good move if you've only just put deodorant on! Much better to loosen lacing, undo busk, place around back and do up from front. Then tighten the lacing! Much more fun with two! However, leave yourself plenty of time to get into it! It takes some practice (and patience!)
2. This corset is not for the fainthearted! If you like the "Dangerous Liaisons", "2 puppies in a sack, fighting!" sort of look, then this is the corset for you! It's NOT for dinner with the mother in law, management meetings or for sitting down! More of a stand and deliver corset! i.e. Bar propping, dancefloor hitting or chandelier swinging!
Go on! Treat yourself (and him!) It may take a while to get in to, but only takes seconds to get out of! Believe me, it won't be on for long!
- You can't wear it AND eat chocolate!
- Bottom line
- You haven't worn a real corset, until you've worn this one!
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes