Saxos Premium Leather Collar
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
If you or your lover want to take the lead, you'll need a collar. Cool restrictive domination starts with an understatedly elegant padded leather one, with a metal ring loop to attach a rope, chain or you name it. Just don't let the dog get to it first.
This black collar from Saxos is versatile, chunky, stylish and secure. It isn't too heavy for smaller subs - nor, for that matter, too dainty for beefy blokes. Attach the lead of your choice if you wish, and where you go from there is up to you. The adventurous world of BDSM beckons...
Feel like going further? Add ankle and wrist cuffs, or a matching gag from the range. Are your ready to explore your darker side?
- Adjustable deluxe collar for BDSM fun, with innovative Velcro straps to fit most necks
- Collar is 2 inches wide and has a circumference of approximately 12-18 inches
- Padded leather inside for effective and comfortable restraint even during extended wear
- Chromed metal circular rings to attach a lead if desired
- Made from high quality leather, polypropylene and chromed metal
- Comes with a branded Saxos duffle storage bag
Saxos Premium Leather Collar 1 4 out of 5 stars
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Saxos Premium Leather Collar
RRP: £39.99 You save: £14.99 (37%)
Excellent collar, just didn't quite suit us
Reviewed: 14 March 2017 by Sapiosexual, a Bisexual Married Female
We'd been talking about trying a collar so were thrilled when Lovehoney sent us this to review.
Overall, we did enjoy using it. Being padded and made of durable materials made it feel comfortable and secure. As the shape is continuous all around (rather than having a clasp at the back) it means it could also be turned backwards if you want control with a lead from behind. It felt like a really reliable and decent quality product. Exactly as described. It isn't too heavy, but also isn't too dainty. It certainly looks like it means business!
However, it still hasn't quite become one of our favourite things to use. Even though the Velcro is a fantastic fastening in terms of safety (easy to quickly take off if the wearer becomes too lightheaded for instance), we kept getting hair caught in it, which was a nuisance. It also was slightly too wide, meaning that it felt like it was jutting into my chin a little. It'd probably be more comfortable on someone with a slightly longer neck. As well we thought it might be good if it came with a lead or chain.
In general, this is a pretty good quality collar. It just doesn't quite suit us personally, but would certainly be perfect for someone else.
- Good quality, seems durable.
- A little too wide for either of our necks.
- Bottom line
- Probably pretty reliable and hardwearing.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes