Tracey Cox Supersex Beginner's Butt Plug
Customers also buy:
- Sleek silicone butt plug for beginners anal play
- Flexible-yet-firm body, slender neck and tapered tip aids pleasurable insertion and wear
- Graduated shape for gentle introduction to anal stimulation
- Flared based prevents unwanted travel and doubles up as a perineum stimulation
- Hypoallergenic silicone is best used with water-based anal lubricant
"It's something lots of couples are keen to try but aren't really sure what to do. Here's all you need." - Tracey Cox
Cute and compact, this neat little plug features a tapered tip for easy entry and a flared base to ensure your safety. For use alone or with a partner, work your way up to penetration while the plug is in place and enjoy an amazingly intensified experience.
A Supersex pocket-size guide to anal play by Tracey Cox is also included, explaining how to achieve comfortable and safe stimulation of one of your most sensitive erogenous zones.
Apply plenty of water-based anal lube to your bottom and butt plug for safe and slippery pleasure during stimulation.
An acclaimed sexpert, Tracey is one of the world's foremost writers on sex, body language and relationships. She has starred in prime-time TV shows in the UK, the US and many other countries.
- Allergens: Latex-Free , Phthalate-Free
- Features: Flared Base
- Waterproof: Submersible
How it Measures Up
- circumference: 3 inches
- Insertable Length: 3 inches
- Length: 3.5 inches
How it Feels
- Flexibility: Flexible
- Material: Silicone
Frequently bought together
Popular combos for more sexy fun