King Cock Vibrating Inflatable Hot Seat with 2 King Cock Attachments
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Experience inflatable infatuation with this blow-up hot seat, which has a dildo dead-centre to ensure you have the ride of a lifetime. Just pop on either the 6 or 8 inch dildo, power up the multispeed vibrations then begin bouncing your way to climax.
Ideal for minxes looking to add a little extra spice to their sex lives, this easy to assemble chair blows up in a jiffy and packs away back in its box for discreet storage between seatings.
'E Z Grip Luv Handles' on each side allow you to explore various positions, while the 300lb weight limit and wired controller allow for creative couple's play.
Ideal with a generous application of your favourite water-based lube.
- Blow-up seat with realistic vibrating dildo for a roaring rodeo ride
- A whole new sensation compared to using a dildo on its own
- Hardy hot seat supports up to 300lbs in weight for shared sessions
- Suprisingly discreet toy deflates quickly and packs flat between uses
- Features 2 swappable realistic dildos with 6 inch and 8 inch insertable lengths
- Wired controller ensures versatility in play
King Cock Vibrating Inflatable Hot Seat with 2 King Cock Attachments 2 2.5 out of 5 stars
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
King Cock Vibrating Inflatable Hot Seat with 2 King Cock Attachments
RRP: £89.99 You save: £29.99 (33%)
A Thrill Ride From Start To Finish
Reviewed: 14 January 2017 by Mr N Mrs XY, a Straight Married Male
Let us start by saying we have both been very sceptical about these sort of blow-up seats and toys. We can't imagine them being able to support bodyweight and be particularly good for positioning. So when this sexy treat arrived we were both really excited about taking it for a spin (or should I say ride) to see if it live up to its description.
The packaging is nice and sturdy, and looks the part with its glossy finish. You have a picture of everything that’s included, and it's solid enough to keep and store everything safely together in between uses.
The set comes with two King Cock lifelike dildos (6-inch and 8-inch), the seat itself that has the vibrating shaft, and the wired remote control attached to the shaft (will need 2 x AA batteries, which are not included). You also get a small bottle of lube and also a small bottle of toy cleaner. The bottles won't keep you going for lots of occasions, but it's a nice touch to include enough for your first couple of goes (especially if you are like us and often can't wait to start playing with your new sexy toys).
The seat itself is very easy to blow up. The air-seal valve makes it quick and easy, and when you are done you simply squeeze the valve to let out the air. We would recommend giving the toy and seat a good wipe before you deflate it. Especially if you are like my wife who managed to get a lot of lube and her own juices onto the seat. ;)
The dildos are a really generous size. For those of you who have experience with King Cock dildos, you'll know exactly what we mean. For those that don't, well, you are in for a nice surprise.
The two sizes are great to cover a range of preferences. For us the 6-inch was perfect, but for those that are hungrier for more then bust out the 8-inch monster. The dildos on their own are quite hollow and squeezable, not really much fun on their own. Perhaps a trick missed here by the manufacturers because if they were a bit sturdier then people could use them on their own for those quick occasions when they don't want to use the whole seat. Just a thought, though, not really a criticism.
The dildos are only really worth using with the shaft on the seat. When you slide them onto the vibrating shaft it will give them the stiffness of an erection, but still maintain the lifelike feel of a real penis (veins, head, tip are very nice and lifelike).
The remote control has a dial to go from "Mmmmmm that feels nice" right up to the maximum "Oh god yes, give it me baby"... Her exact words, by the way. :)
We're not the biggest fans of battery-operated toys, ever since the large emergence of USB rechargeable toys on the market. We often find battery-operated toys tend to run out at just the wrong time. For us, we could tell the power was slightly less on the third occasion that we used this (but we did use it on full for quite some time so it is expected).
The handles on the side are great to grip onto. She can grip on to them and ride the hell out of whichever of the two shafts that take her fancy that night. It was incredibly sexy to see her pleasured while I sit back and watched her. Almost like seeing her with someone else (which is something we would never try in real life, but incredibly sexy to fantasise about, and this really helped add to the fantasy and took it to the next level).
She found the seat very supportive, and felt comfortable putting her weight onto it. We tried a lot of positions and each were very easy to get into, and very comfortable for her too.
Some of the things we tried:
1) Her leaning onto the seat and sucking the dildo to get into the mood. (I joined in by licking her from behind, which really good her going.)
2) Her seated on top of the seat, and riding it back and forth. She loved how she was able to comfortably ride it, and felt like she was really on top of someone. When she really got going, the handles were great to grip and really get into the swing of it.
3) To spice it up I stood in front of her and she sucked me whilst riding it (threesome fantasy covered again!).
4) I also got her to lean back and while she rode the shaft. I put my tongue to work on her clit which brought her to an almighty screaming and wet orgasm!
5) Her on top of it, and leaning forward in a doggy-style position. This exposed her sexy ass and allowed me to tease with my hands, tongue, and penis! The handles were excellent for me as I could pull on them for grip and used them to thrust myself extra deep onto her. She also loved this position, as my hands were able to caress and squeeze her breasts, and also wander down to her throbbing clit.
6) We haven't quite mastered double penetration just yet, but we have tried. We found she couldn't quite lean back far enough to allow me to slip inside her pussy at the same time. This is probably also not recommended as the seat only holds up to 300 pounds (136KG), so two average people together would likely weigh more than that.
As you can see, we have both had a lot of fun exploring this sexy hot seat, and plan to have a lot more fun finding new positions and playing out our threesome fantasies. It is great for solo play, but for us the excitement of using it together and seeing the other half go to town on it is the real sell point. The wife said she felt much closer to real sex compared to using a dildo on it's own, and liked how the seat element allowed us to take our threesome fantasies to the next level. She also loves how she can ride it in front of me to tease me before I join into the sexy fun. I must say it is a massive tease, but honestly can't explain enough the excitement that comes with it.
Although it is not as small and easy to pull out of the drawer as a traditional vibe or toy, it certainly adds a level of realism that smaller toys just can't deliver. For that reason alone, we would recommend this to all for solo or couples play. Get your order in, blow it up, and get ready for an action packed thrill ride!
- Hot seat, life like dildo, vibrations, so many positions.
- Not really an issue, but we wish it wasn't battery operated.
- Bottom line
- Amazing fun for both solo and couple play.
- 3 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Hot Seat or Not Seat?
Reviewed: 13 February 2017 by Eliza93marie, a Bisexual Going Steady Female
Lovehoney sent me the inflate hot seat from Pipedream's King Cock line. To be honest, I had low expectations, but high hopes for this product. I had hope that the hot seat wouldn't be low quality. Anyhow, let's move along.
Let me be frank!
I sat on this smelly junk dildo, on a rather sturdy inflatable, bouncy hockey puck for all of ten minutes. In that time, I burned my vag, because of the chemicals used to make these terrible quality dildos. The packaging was nice and discreet. It was hiding the included lube and toy cleaner (which both contain parabens and should not be used), the smelly toxic dildos, and the only thing in the package that is decent quality is the actual seat (which isn't great). The vibration that the seat has are buzzy and loud, and they are powered by batteries.
Honestly, I wish Lovehoney didn't sell this piece of junk. It doesn't look good, but they still offer great quality products, from trusted brands. I wish they would stop selling dangerous body toxic, shitty dildos like the King Cock line. So, pass on this and go buy something worth your money that won't burn your junk!
- The packaging.
- The quality is terrible, the dildos are cheaply made.
- Bottom line
- This product is terrible.
- 5 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...