• How to Use a Fleshlight

1. Fleshlight with FREE lube worth 4.99 pounds
    2. ^ Save 20% when you buy 2 Fleshlight Girls

The Fleshlight male sex toy is a portable, concealable, sturdy male masturbation device. The patented gel insert, made from Real Feel Super Skin, gives a feeling that is amazingly lifelike.

It's tempting to grab your Fleshlight and just go at it, but a few moments of preparation can help you achieve a much more satisfying orgasm.

Follow our tips for using your Fleshlight and you'll be enjoying knee-trembling ejaculation before you can say "Fast forward to the money shot!"

1. To watch videos, you need Version 9 or greater of the Flash Player. Click here to see which Flash Version you have. If you have Version 8 or less, get the latest Flash Player here.

You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

How to Use a Fleshlight

1. Take the gel insert out of the plastic case and place it in a sink of hot tap water or just run it under the hot tap for a minute.

2. Warm the gel insert to the desired temperature.

3. Lightly shake the excess water off and put the insert back in the Fleshlight case.

4. Lubricate yourself, the orifice entry and internal canal of the insert. It can be exciting just to insert your lubed fingers inside the Fleshlight canal. We recommend using a water-based lubricant like Lovehoney Enjoy Lubricant (£6.99).

5. Penetrate the Fleshlight and start enjoying yourself!

Fleshlight Sex Tips

There are are variety of positions and methods that you can have fun trying with your Fleshlight.

On your back
    Lie on your back and move the Fleshlight up and down the length of your penis. Try teasing the head of your penis with the Fleshlight opening before penetrating the full length of your shaft.

On your front
    Position the Fleshlight under a pillow and penetrate as you would in the missionary position with a partner. Use your hands and forearms to support the weight of your upper body as your thrust.

Hands-free
    Get your hands on the Fleshlight Shower Mount (£19.99) for hands free pleasure during bathtime. You can also secure the Fleshlight in place by wedging it between the mattress and base of your bed, or under your sofa cushions. Penetrate the Fleshlight on your knees in a hands-free style.

The Shoe Method
    The "shoe method" is a style of hands-free Fleshlighting. Stick the narrow end of the Fleshlight into a shoe, on a flat surface, and then penetrate as you would with a partner in the missionary position.

Get Some Suction
    Most people like to leave the small end cap on during use, as this creates a suction on the back stroke. Use your hand to restrict airflow at the bottom of the device to increase sensation.

Need more help?

You can Contact Customer Care, who will be able to help you find the right Fleshlight. You can email, telephone or live chat to an experienced advisor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The other great place to look for people's advice on sex toys is on the Lovehoney Forum, where our community is on hand to give their opinions and tips.

Contact Lovehoney Customer Care | Visit The Lovehoney Forum

You may also like

• teamer: February 26, 2008 17:36
      I got my fleshlight and a whole new universe of masturbation took off, Its sensual opening almost lifelike gets me in the mood when its loobed it is very tight for me so maybe some bigger sizes to be made available?
    • Richard - LoveHoney: February 27, 2008 12:38
      Did you buy a regular insert? That's the biggest canal size currently available. We'll check with the makers to see if they have plans for a more accomodating canal.

Nice problem to have ;-)

How does your Fleshlight compare to other masturbators?

• paul: August 03, 2008 04:18
      Got one a few months back. Gives me great satisfaction to shoot my sperm in it. I roll 2 blankets/pillow longways and put the flashlight in between. The pillows support your weight while you thrust. Kinda like a hotdog bun
    • Jeff: August 24, 2008 17:41
      Had mine for a year now and have just ordered the ice fleshlight so I can see the action. Should add a new level of enjoyment! Will post when I try it out.
    • Richard - LoveHoney: August 25, 2008 20:19
      Cool, thanks Jeff.

You can also post in the new LoveHoney forums - lots of people there who'd be interested in what you've got to say!

www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-toys-for-men/

• fleshlight sexerman: September 25, 2008 12:57
      i ordered the lia19 fleshlight and i got it today! i fucked it while looking at jana horova... it's warm, welcoming lips cuddling my dick..
    • neil: November 29, 2008 18:19
      Hi all

Just had my new Ice Butt FL delivered. tried it 4 times already today and it's great. was a little tighter than i expected, and had to have a few goes before i could get my knob in. But it soon loosened up, just like a real arse. :)

After use was I just let the water run though, but drying was awkward. It nearly hit me in the nose while i was trying to turn it inside out. And as it dried it got incredible sticky. Is it meant to do this?

All in all it's great. well worth the cash

• jimbo: March 16, 2009 22:57
      yeh, same with me neil, its very sticky now, is there any way to sort this out? Also, ive had a pink original fleshlight unused for a while now which has turned slightly green on the orifice, how can i sort this out as well? ty
    • Richard - LoveHoney: March 17, 2009 08:02
      You can bring the Fleshlight back to life with a little cornflour (cornstarch) - a light dusting will make the material soft and receptive again.

You should also wash out (with water, no soap) and completely dry your Fleshlight in between uses.

If yours has gone green, it might be because it hasn't dried before you put it away.

There's probably not much you can do to fix the green-ness, but you can stop it getting worse!

If all else fails, treat yourself to a new insert ;-)

• Mrt: April 28, 2009 12:31
      Hi,
      I'd like to know is it ok to use potato starch instead of cornstarch. They're quite similar and potato starch is much more common where I live.
      My Fleshlight should arrive shortly and I'd like to take the best care of it as I can.
    • Richard - LoveHoney: April 28, 2009 13:33
      Hi Mrt,
      I've never tried to be honest, but I've seen some Fleshlight lube recipes that include potato starch so I think you'd be OK using it.
      Richard
    • Steve: July 04, 2009 02:23
      I'm thinking about getting my first FL. I'm cut and not that sensitive so I don't know what insert size to order, does it matter if it's too small? Can someone who maybe is the same as me give me some advice.

Ta very much.

• Richard - LoveHoney: July 06, 2009 09:23
      Hi Steve,
      The regular Pink Lady Fleshlight is the best place for start:
      www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=89

There won't be a problem with tightness on that one (unless you're HUGE!).

You can see more detail on the different inserts and sensations in this post:
      www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/03/30/which-fleshlight-is-right-for-me/

If you start with the Pink Lady, which has a smooth canal, then you can decide which textured or tighter insert to move on to next.

Let us know how you get on!

• PHIL: November 09, 2009 18:05
      I first purchased a Vanilla Deville Fleshlight about a year ago. That decision was based on the look of the orifice, I didn't want anything too fleshy, but that is just personal preference, and I quite liked the look of her too. As it goes, I never think of or look at pics of her when I am using it. That model came with a Wonder Wave canal. It made me wonder alright, why I hadn't bought one before!
      It was very,very good especially when it was brand new. I soon discovered that with the right amount of lube and suction it actually brought my foreskin back over the glans on the backstroke, as long as I didn't go at it too enthusiastically! Something I have never found a real vagina could do and incredibly stimulating.
      However, it did get regular use (every night) and there came a point where it didn't perform quite as well. Although I was very careful with the cleaning, a few small splits appeared at the orifice opening and this affected it. I can't really blame the product, I might have been a bit too scrupulous with the cleaning.
      This, of course, led me to 'needing' a new Fleshlight. I did some research and decided I wanted something completely different, so I went for the see through Ice Mouth with Vortex canal. A good decision, very different experience and very sexy! This is the one that I tend to use most often, although I like to use the Wonderwave occasionally, just for a change. Let's be honest, we men like that.
      If I had any criticism of the Icemouth it would be that the lips are really quite large, nice in it's own way, but I am not hugely endowed (happy enough) and the Vortex has a succession of 'chambers' and I just wish I could get another half inch further in.
      I am, more than, eagerly awaiting the delivery of a Tenga Fliphole. It should arrive tomorrow. It is true to say that I am a little bit excited!
    • Richard: November 10, 2009 09:46
      Thanks Phil - good to know that you got some good use out of Vanilla ;-)

Don't forget that you can add your review of the Ice Mouth Vortex here: www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html?p=15406

Looking forward to hearing what you've got to say about the Flip Hole - did you go for White or Black?

• Phil: November 10, 2009 14:40
      I went for white. Unless I missed a trick, it was £10 cheaper, and otherwise the same?
      Too late now, it arrived this morning. I have opened the box to make sure all is ok. Now there is only the irritation of being at work for several more hours yet. I am trying not to think about it, yeah like!
    • Richard: November 10, 2009 14:43
      lol The sensations in black and white are different, but if you've never had either you might as well start with the 10 quid cheaper one... Good call!

Not long til home time... ;-)

• chals: December 29, 2009 11:45
      hai vewers i want to buy this fleshlite and want to enjoy
      i am here in KUWAIT (MIDLE EAST) how mouch cost have this fleshlight to delivery here(INCLUDING SHIPPING AND TAX)PLS INFORM ME
    • LoveHoney - Carly: December 29, 2009 11:57
      Hi Chals,

Unfortunately we do not deliver to Kuwait at this time. You can see a list of countries we do deliver to here: www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/

Sorry we can't be of more help on this occasion!
    • Christian: August 09, 2011 12:07
      Is there any chance that I can find a vendor that sells Fleshlights at kuwait? Because I searched for a very long time now for Fleshlights at kuwait and I still couldn't find any. =(
    • Christian: August 09, 2011 12:08
      And yes .. Shipping will be a tough risk at kuwait ;P
    • Dennis Nigel: November 06, 2013 18:02
      Hey guy's i have had plenty of sex toys, about 6 to be exact, but i have a huge problem all of them tear, and i do not know why, i have had my flesh light for about 1 year now my first flesh light and it is working great, but even this one have gotten a small tear at the insert point, and i am afraid it will get worse over time of use. Any tips on how i can overcome this problem in the future?