Supreme Nature Two Way Strap-On Harness
IN STOCK Despatched today - order by 4pm.
Our Price: £22.99 Free delivery
Lovehoney Loyalty Programme: Collect 230
Double your fun with a kinky strap-on especially designed for her...
Gift box all eligible items for only £3.50!
Double your fun with a kinky strap-on especially designed for her.
The smaller end (3-inches) is designed to fit inside the woman, leaving the larger 6-inch dildo at your command!
The thong-style harness features adjustable leather-style straps.
How it measures up
- Length: 9 inches
- Insertable Length: 6 inches
- Circumference: 4 inches
- Maximum harness size: 52
How it feels
- Material: Latex
- Flexibility: Firm
- Waterproof: Submersible
- Contains latex: Yes
- Contains phthalates: No
Explore more from our collections…
Supreme Nature Two Way Strap-On Harness 9 out of 10 (18 reviews) Write your own review
He finally let me act out my fantasy
Reviewed: 05 Sep 2010 by Brooke10
I loved this, I had finally talked my boyfriend in allowing me to use this on him and it was the horniest experience I've had.
The straps were easy to adjust, on a previous review they wrote that if you're smaller than a size 14 it would be no good, I'm a size 10 and it worked for me. The strap that goes around your bum is long so instead of having the end clipped onto the top strap I put that over it and clipped it with the other one at the bottom.
I also bought a Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring to go on the smaller dildo, it wasn't too overpowering for him but it rested on my clitoris. The longer dildo is quite thin another reason probably why my boyfriend agreed!
The product is not expensive either.
- I wasn't left disappointed because it gave me exactly what I wanted to feel.
- Small dildo should be larger and move inside of you when thrusting into your partner!
- Bottom line
- It's a simple design, nothing to scary, I agree it's great for the first timers.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Why should all the girls have the fun!!!
Reviewed: 03 Sep 2007 by jaydubs
We brought this bad boy after my girlfriend found my g-spot and wanted to explore the joys of anal sex. Just a quick note to all the straight guys reading this.. You just have to get your lady to get one of these - it doesn't mean you're gay or even bi; just open to having the best feelings running up and down your body... Very quickly my girlfriend had me screaming with sheer joy and she wasn't to far behind me.
- perfect for anal beginners
- doesnt adjust to well for the smaller lady..and the wearer's toy could be bigger
- Bottom line
- great product every girl should have one...and every guy should be given it good
- 7 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 05 Jul 2006 by ~pixie~
To be honest, we ordered it while drunk and are noy petrified. It's well made, exciting and feels amazing, we just didn't know it would be our thing. Its not for everyday use but(t) every now and again it really its the spot!
- Well made, good size, comfortable nice firmness.
- slightly odd latexy feel and possible fear factor
- Bottom line
- its a strap on dick with a secondry smaller knob, pretty simple really.
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes