Glamour Shine 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
Get your sex life buzzing with this remote control vibrating love egg. This couple's sex toy is pulsing with 3 vibration speeds and 7 patterns, and is discretely operated from up to 20 metres away by a wireless remote.
Hand the control to your lover and savour exciting play in the bedroom or out and about... A sturdy finger loop makes it easy to remove, plus it's 100% waterproof for adventurous play in the bedroom, bath and beyond.
This toy weighs 58g with the batteries inserted, making is suitable for beginners.
Use with plenty of water-based sex lube for enhanced stimulation.
Please note: Love eggs are for vaginal use only
- Vibrating love egg with 10 vibration modes
- Wireless remote with key chain for easy operating
- 100% waterproof
- Finger loop for easy removal
- Weighs 58g with batteries inserted, 35g without
- Fantastic toy for couples
Buy the best remote control vibrator for you and learn how to get the most out of your new vibe with our sex toy guides.
Explore more from our collections…
Glamour Shine 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg 8 out of 10 (6 reviews) Write your own review
Great fun to use
Reviewed: 25 May 2014 by Sandra-NW, a Bisexual Married Female
This has to be my number one sex toy!
After trying out the egg at home and having wonderful orgasms as my husband played with me, we decided to test the full extent of the remote range.
Suitable dressed (provocatively), we went to the City and chose a bistro were I sat alone and hubby sat a few tables away.
As various people came and went, hubby operated the remote to see my reactions. Not only did I have the wonderful vibrating sensations in my vagina, I also had the added excitement of strangers in close proximity as my lust grew.
I'm sure one particular guy knew exactly what was happening, as I could see a distinct bulge in his pants... or perhaps that was just the result of my "accidentally" showing my stocking tops. :)
By now, my panties were dripping wet!
All in all, an exciting trip with an exciting product.
And when we got home... well, that's another story. :)
- The style, the comfort, the orgasms.
- Nothing, I adore this toy.
- Bottom line
- Overall, a must for remote play, only restricted by horny imagination.
- 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 20 February 2014 by bragsteddy, a Gay Single Female
This was very nice to use. I liked it. My ex and I used it almost every day when we had sex. It was a huge part of our sex life.
We were constantly replacing batteries and using it until the batteries ran out or even using it in our tickling play time.
- I liked every thing about it, the different settings are the best.
- There is not one thing I did not like about this toy, it was amazing.
- Bottom line
- It is a great product and I would suggest every woman get one.
- 1 person found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Reviewed: 21 December 2014 by Cara mia, a Straight Going Steady Female
My first remote control egg finally died after two years use, and I spent a long time deciding what we should get to replace it.
We chose a purple version of this egg. I don't tend to fully insert my egg as I get a lot more pleasure from the vibrations on my clit. Luckily, I had read reviews that mentioned the colour "bleed", otherwise I would have thought I had some sort of infection!
Overall, this is a good product, fairly quiet, although some settings might attract attention if everyone around goes quiet at the same time.
I expect that I thought it was audible because I was enjoying the vibrations. I just gave my partner one of those looks and hissed - change the setting. Job done.
- The vibrations are much stronger and quieter than our first egg.
- Didn't work at first. My partner had to spend 10 minutes getting it to work.
- Bottom line
- Good that it takes AAA as these are easily (and cheaply. Thanks, Poundshop) obtained.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes