An erotic encounter with a sexy stranger on a stalled train leads Rita on a mysterious path of initiation into an exclusive sex club. Full of steamy interludes, this fast-paced novel is bound to take your breath away.
Sophisticated and deviant rituals await Rita at The Mount, the secret erotic organisation introduced to her by her mystery lover. Although forbidden from seeing him during her initiation to The Mount, Rita is able to find satisfaction with others in the organisation.
With more and more titillating punishment in store and the club's sexy head Vivienne intent on her failing, will Holly succeed in her lengthy and lurid initiation? Will she ever be reunited with her lover from the train?
- Fast-paced erotic novel by K D Grace
- Full of scorching hot sex scenes to titillate every reader
- Rita begins her initiation at exclusive sex club The Mount, and she'll do anything to be accepted
- Secret erotic organisations and sophisticated deviant rituals await
- Scenes with BDSM and sex with strangers makes for an exciting bedtime read
- Author: K D Grace
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Xcite
Our expert guides help you find the perfect sexy gift for your lover.
The Initiation of Ms Holly by K D Grace 9 out of 10 (25 reviews) Write your own review
Reviewed: 30 October 2011 by boobaloo, a Straight Married Female
This is the first book from this publisher that I have read, and I have to say that I enjoyed reading it. Every chapter is a revelation and the story although a little predictable is good and very easy to follow.
I found it a book that was easy to put down and pick back up again. The ending came very fast and this could have been better, but overall I enjoyed reading this book and all the steamy sessions it contains.
It has just the right level of details and it is certainly never dull. It helped to get me into the mood for some action, which is the whole point in reading this kind of literature after all.
I would happily recommend this book to anyone who has never read anything like this before.
- Just the right level of details.
- Bottom line
- A good easy read to get you in the mood.
- Was this review helpful to you? Yes