Shoot Your Own Erotic Photographs
Customer reviews: Not yet reviewed.
Sorry! This product has been discontinued.
Please scroll down to see alternative products.
You May Also Like
The beautiful human form, both male and female, has been a cherished subject for the lens from the first years of photography. The camera traces the lines of the body and captures erotic private moments, recording them forever. Specially written for the digital camera, Shoot Your Own Erotic Photographs shows you how to create a sensual, artistic portfolio celebrating your partner and the intimate encounters you share.
Written by Tom Ang, who photographed the most recent edition of The Joy of Sex, with Wendy Ang, this book helps you to...
- Compose both couple shots and solo portraits, from large-scale sets to detailed close ups.
- Set up the shoot, including planning, lighting and camera work, along with advice on personal appearance and props.
- Establish the right mood and ambience, and find the sexiest locations, indoors and out.
- Get the inside track on digital and lighting tricks: working with contrast, colour, exposure, black-and-white effects, filters, chiaroscuro and more...
- Live out your own and your partner's fantasies - and take turns being behind and in front of the lens.
- Select the best equipment, with a run-down on cameras, scanners, computer software, printers and accessories that will enhance your finished work.
Not yet reviewed. Write your own review and you could win £100 of sex toys!