Click here to visit Lovehoney.com to see shipping options to your location and payment options in USD ($)
Lovehoney Group Limited, registered office: 100 Locksbrook Road, Bath, BA1 3EN ('the Promoter') is holding a prize competition on 16th April 2020 ('Prize Competition').
1.These terms and conditions, along with any specific rules set out in the Prize Competition Notices, are the Prize Competition 'Rules' and apply to any Prize Competition on the www.lovehoney.co.uk website and associated Lovehoney social media channels, unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Prize Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Prize Competition Rules.
2. All Prize Competition Rules and regulations are governed by UK Prize Competition laws and regulations.
3. Prize Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. To enter through Instagram, entrants must Find the Lovehoney Gyr8tor Hula Hoop competition post dated 16 April 2020, create and post a video of them hula-hooping or doing their best gyrations and tag @lovehoneyofficial
5. The Prize Competition will commence on 16th April 2020 at 8pm, and close at midnight on 30th April 2020.
6. 1 winner will be selected by the judges and will be notified by the Promoter within 28 days of the competition close date. The Promoter's decision is final.
7.Entrants are not able to take part in the competition on anyone else's behalf.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
9. The prize is the Lovehoney Gyr8tor Extra Powerful Rechargeable Gyrating Vibrator. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Prize Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Prize Competition Notice posts. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. Prize Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated. Prizes will only be sent out to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
12. The winner of the Prize Competition will be notified by public announcement on Instagram within 28 days of the Prize Competition closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the Prize Competition, unless otherwise specified.
14. Prizes are awarded at Lovehoney Group Limited's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
15. The winners' names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Lovehoney Group Limited Prize Competitions, 100 Locksbrook Road, Bath, BA1 3EN. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
16. Employees of Lovehoney Group Limited or any company involved in the Prize Competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Prize Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Lovehoney Group Limited or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Prize Competition. Lovehoney Group Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Competition, the Prize Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the website www.lovehoney.co.uk, via the Promoter's social media channels, within the Prize Competition Notice or within these Rules. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
18. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Prize Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Prize Competition, the decision of Lovehoney Group Limited shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice (a) any participant who it reasonably believes has acted fraudulently, tampered with or attempted to disrupt or tamper with the operation of the Prize Competition or acted in violation of the Rules; and (b) entries which are not in accordance with the Rules.
19. Social Media: Prize Competition are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By entering a Prize Competition on the Promoter's official Facebook or Twitter sites you acknowledge that you are disclosing information to the Company and any Prize Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook or Twitter. Entrants agree to their name or social handle being made publicly available if they win.
20. Facebook promotions are subject to Facebook's terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms
21. Lovehoney Group Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
22. By entering the Prize Competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be published on the Lovehoney Group Limited Website or other websites associated with it, plus associated Lovehoney social media accounts and possible press or marketing material referencing the Prize Competition.
23. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Prize Competition, Lovehoney Group Limited in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
24. Lovehoney Group Limited is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or telephone line related to or resulting from participation in the Prize Competition.
25. Data Collection: Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.