Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.Shop there and get 10% off!Go to Lovehoney.com
Erotic Story Competition Rules
We want you to send us your stories, but you'll need to agree to abide by our very reasonable rules.
Here they are in short: scroll down to read them in full...
1. All entries must be submitted online through the competition entry form.
2. By submitting your entry, you agree to the full Competition Rules.
3. The top 10 entries will receive £100 to spend at Lovehoney.
4. Each entrant will be awarded 2000 Oh! Points
5. You own what you write, but you give us permission to edit it and use it wherever we want for as long as we want.
6. The closing date is 22 May 2012 - don't delay!
7. The competition is open to all entrants both in the UK and internationally.
The Erotic Story Competition Rules In Full
1. Lovehoney is calling for submissions of between 2500 - 3000 words. Entrants can submit more than one story.
2. You can enter provided you are aged 18 or over and are not employed by or related to Lovehoney, its agents or anyone professionally connected with these competitions. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter, submit your story through the competition entry form as a Word (.doc) attachment, showing clearly which competition you are entering and your name, pseudonym (if used) and contact details. You may enter as many stories as you like. Submission of a story indicates your agreement to abide by our rules. All stories must be submitted in English. You will not submit any material which may adversely affect the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
4. Only original, previously unpublished stories (this includes stories published online) are eligible for entry and no part of your story may be copied (wholly or partly) from anyone else's work. You hereby grant Lovehoney an indefinite non-exclusive royalty-free licence to use (including copying, distributing, editing, printing, publishing, adapting and translating) and allow others to use your story/ies in any way that LoveHoney decides, anywhere in the world, on any website or any other medium.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 22 May 2012. Lovehoney will not accept responsibility for late, lost, damaged, corrupted or illegible entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. There is a prize of £100 to spend at Lovehoney to the top 10 entrants. There are no alternative prizes and the final decision will be made by the judging panel.
7. Each entrant will be awarded 2000 Oh! Points. There are no alternative prizes and the points will be awarded based on the discretion of the judging panel after the deadline of 22 May 2012.
8. The competition will be judged, and the winners will be notified, within 28 days of the closing date. Winners must acknowledge notification within 7 days. Failure to acknowledge notification by this time will result in the prize being forfeited.
9. The decision of the judges in relation to the winning and runner-up stories and the decision of Lovehoney in relation to all other matters is final and binding. Neither the judges nor Lovehoney will enter into any correspondence concerning any aspect of these competitions.
10. If you are a winner, you agree to publication of your name or pseudonym in association with these competitions and to co-operate with reasonable publicity on behalf of Lovehoney.
11. By entering these competitions you do not become an employee, partner or contractor of Lovehoney.
12. You will be liable for, and will indemnify Lovehoney against, all damages, losses and costs suffered by Lovehoney as a result of any breach by you of these rules.
13. The promoter of these competitions is Lovehoney Limited, Unit A, Locksbrook Road, Bath BA1 3EN, United Kingdom. These rules are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Lovehoney complies with the UK Data Protection Act and will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. Your personal details will be accessible to Lovehoney staff members only and will not be shared with any third party without your permission, unless otherwise required by law.