• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 7

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Tuesday Doc Johnson Good Head Blow Job StrokerDoc Johnson Good Head Blow Job Stroker BJ Heaven Ross021 9 out of 10
    Tuesday Bondage Boutique V-Style Cock Ring with Ball DividerBondage Boutique V-Style Cock Ring with Ball Divider Great Feeling Ross021 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Satisfyer 2 Multispeed Clitoral StimulatorSatisfyer 2 Multispeed Clitoral Stimulator I'm a 'sucker' for the Satisfyer 2 Purring-Pussy 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm 20gLovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm 20g Orgasm is right Mr&Mrs GHD 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Seduce Me Push-Up Chemise SetLovehoney Seduce Me Push-Up Chemise Set I love it and so does my FWB Missy73 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Slippery Vinyl Flat BedsheetSlippery Vinyl Flat Bedsheet Simple but effective UpThe Punx 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Fetish Fantasy Advanced Singapore Stinger Paddle IIIFetish Fantasy Advanced Singapore Stinger Paddle III A New Toy New Mrs J 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Doc Johnson American Bombshell Ultra Rounded Girthy Butt PlugDoc Johnson American Bombshell Ultra Rounded Girthy Butt Plug Keep pushing - Wow WideOpenButWhole 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Wet Look & Lace Crotchless Underwired Black BodyLovehoney Wet Look & Lace Crotchless Underwired Black Body Fantastic Woowood 8 out of 10
    Tuesday Si Novelties Medium Penis Butt Plug 5 InchSi Novelties Medium Penis Butt Plug 5 Inch Fantastic butt plug Jackiebrendan 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Lockable Sex Toy Case LargeLovehoney Lockable Sex Toy Case Large Great for those weekends away howie 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Zuyosa Sexual Vitality Supplement for Men (4 Capsule)Zuyosa Sexual Vitality Supplement for Men (4 Capsule) They work Userlh 7 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Red All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings SetLovehoney Red All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings Set Lovely, but one size does not fit all Sophi’ 6 out of 10
    Tuesday SINNER Stainless Steel 8mm Prince's Wand with Rubber Glans RingSINNER Stainless Steel 8mm Prince's Wand with Rubber Glans Ring Wow Steveyg 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 100mlLovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 100ml An essential for your toys Celesticles 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Tracey Cox Supersex Rabbit Ears Clitoral VibratorTracey Cox Supersex Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator Not as precise as I'd imagined LadySpider 5 out of 10
    Tuesday Lovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225mlLovehoney BASICS Anal Douche 225ml Easy, effective and economical Celesticles 10 out of 10
    Tuesday Smile USB Rechargeable Warming Blow Job Male MasturbatorSmile USB Rechargeable Warming Blow Job Male Masturbator Close As You Can Get To The Real Thing student_1 7 out of 10