1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 7

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Love Me Lace Push-Up BraLovehoney Plus Size Love Me Lace Push-Up Bra Very sexy, but... ScoobieSu 6 out of 10
    Monday Double Tip Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 DildosDouble Tip Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 2 Dildos Woohoo ScoobieSu 10 out of 10
    Monday BASICS Wrist CuffsBASICS Wrist Cuffs Perfect MrGinge94 10 out of 10
    Monday BASICS Pussy PumpBASICS Pussy Pump Hard to get in the right place MissNicolaJane 7 out of 10
    Monday BASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral VibratorBASICS Powerful Pocket Clitoral Vibrator LH pocket vibrator Justthe2ofus2007 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 250mlLovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 250ml Fantastic lubricant Dean19 10 out of 10
    Monday Mega Thick 2 Extra Inches Penis ExtenderMega Thick 2 Extra Inches Penis Extender Felt massive MissNicolaJane 10 out of 10
    Monday Durex Play Feel Lube 50mlDurex Play Feel Lube 50ml Perfect for the job VintageLipstick 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Black Fishnet and Lace BodystockingLovehoney Plus Size Black Fishnet and Lace Bodystocking Flattering on the tummy VintageLipstick 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Purple Underwired Chemise SetLovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Purple Underwired Chemise Set So beautiful, but small on boobs VintageLipstick 8 out of 10
    Sunday Lovense Lush App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg VibratorLovense Lush App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator Not Quite As Advertised TheChemicalKaii 1 out of 10
    Monday Coquette Kissable Off the Shoulder Bra, Cuffs and Knickers SetCoquette Kissable Off the Shoulder Bra, Cuffs and Knickers Set Fun Little Black Lingerie Set Vanessa8 7 out of 10
    Monday Tracey Cox Supersex Twin Silicone Vibrating Love Ring for CouplesTracey Cox Supersex Twin Silicone Vibrating Love Ring for Couples A real winner Mature 2 10 out of 10
    Monday Sliquid H2O Original Water-Based Lubricant 125mlSliquid H2O Original Water-Based Lubricant 125ml Good Lube Rbbles 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Lace Criss-Cross Long-Sleeve Mini DressLovehoney Lace Criss-Cross Long-Sleeve Mini Dress Lovely dress Sampsie 5 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Underwired Lace Triangle Bra and Crotchless G-String SetLovehoney Plus Size Underwired Lace Triangle Bra and Crotchless G-String Set So Hot and Sexy Fun&Funky 8 out of 10
    Monday Bondage Boutique Unisex Strap-On Harness with Realistic Dildo 6 InchBondage Boutique Unisex Strap-On Harness with Realistic Dildo 6 Inch Perfect Tamalam 10 out of 10
    Monday Lifelike Lover Classic Realistic Dildo 6 InchLifelike Lover Classic Realistic Dildo 6 Inch Worth the money MixedBouncyBBW 8 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Sheer Black RobeLovehoney Plus Size Barely There Sheer Black Robe Perfect to hide my imperfections Chucky905 10 out of 10
    Monday Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Sheer Black Crotchless TeddyLovehoney Plus Size Barely There Sheer Black Crotchless Teddy I felt sexy Chucky905 10 out of 10