99p Next Day delivery! Order by 7pm today
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 6

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Friday Exposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra SetExposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra Set Very disappointing Mac3 1 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Black Fishnet and Lace BodystockingLovehoney Black Fishnet and Lace Bodystocking Amazing look for less hassle Dave11 10 out of 10
    Friday Doc Johnson Good Head Deep Throat Oral Anaesthetic Spray 59mlDoc Johnson Good Head Deep Throat Oral Anaesthetic Spray 59ml Wife managed to take all of it Horny All the Time 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Seduce Me Push-Up Chemise SetLovehoney Seduce Me Push-Up Chemise Set Incredible sexy Dave11 10 out of 10
    Friday Zuyosa Sexual Vitality Supplement for Men (4 Capsule)Zuyosa Sexual Vitality Supplement for Men (4 Capsule) Great product and highly advised Josiph 9 out of 10
    Friday EXS Air Thin Condoms (12 Pack)EXS Air Thin Condoms (12 Pack) You get what you pay for XMaddiX 5 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Red Crotchless Lace Thong with Removable Suspender StrapsLovehoney Red Crotchless Lace Thong with Removable Suspender Straps Sexy lace thong Dave11 8 out of 10
    Friday BASICS Tickler Cock Ring Multipack (6 Pack)BASICS Tickler Cock Ring Multipack (6 Pack) Lots of variation and super tight Horny All the Time 8 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Love Me Lace Halter Bra RedLovehoney Love Me Lace Halter Bra Red Simple but sexy Dave11 8 out of 10
    Friday Leg Avenue Opaque Suspender Stockings with BowsLeg Avenue Opaque Suspender Stockings with Bows Love Red, Wife's Legs were Sexy as **** in these Horny All the Time 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Crotchless Lace Thong with Satin BowsLovehoney Crotchless Lace Thong with Satin Bows Sexy Thong Dave11 10 out of 10
    Friday Gabriella Lace Top Sheer Hold-UpsGabriella Lace Top Sheer Hold-Ups Essential addition for any outfit Dave11 6 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Crotchless Black Lace ShortsLovehoney Crotchless Black Lace Shorts Very, very sexy Dave11 10 out of 10
    Friday THRUST Pro Mini Ella Realistic Pocket Pussy 200gTHRUST Pro Mini Ella Realistic Pocket Pussy 200g My First Pocket Pussy Horny All the Time 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Passion Fruit Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Great for oral sex Dave11 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100mlLovehoney Strawberry Flavoured Lubricant 100ml Must-have for oral sex Dave11 9 out of 10
    Friday tokidoki x Lovehoney Star Textured Pleasure Cuptokidoki x Lovehoney Star Textured Pleasure Cup Feels like running a silicone cap onto my penis Horny All the Time 7 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Oh! Satin BlindfoldLovehoney Oh! Satin Blindfold Heightens other sensations Dave11 9 out of 10
    Friday BASICS Doughnut Stretchy Cock RingBASICS Doughnut Stretchy Cock Ring Best Perfectly sized Cock Ring Horny All the Time 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Oh! Vanilla Lickable Massage Oil 30mlLovehoney Oh! Vanilla Lickable Massage Oil 30ml Essential for a massage Dave11 9 out of 10