This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 5

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Saturday Dreamgirl Plus Size Crotchless BodystockingDreamgirl Plus Size Crotchless Bodystocking Amazing analsub69 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Boudoir Belle Cherry Cut-Out Chemise SetLovehoney Boudoir Belle Cherry Cut-Out Chemise Set Very cheeky outfit Bluebra 10 out of 10
    Saturday Beauty Night Satin and Lace Turquoise ChemiseBeauty Night Satin and Lace Turquoise Chemise Amazing purchase Bluebra 10 out of 10
    Saturday njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildonjoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo Have you heard of our lord and saviour the Pure Wand? Erotes 10 out of 10
    Saturday Tantus Curve Silicone Dildo 6.5 InchTantus Curve Silicone Dildo 6.5 Inch My favourite dildo for pegging Erotes 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Beginner's Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 5 Inch Pegging DildoLovehoney Beginner's Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 5 Inch Pegging Dildo Perfect for first-timers! Erotes 10 out of 10
    Saturday Anais Tigra See Through Babydoll and G-String SetAnais Tigra See Through Babydoll and G-String Set Wow wow wow Bluebra 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Black Halterneck Mini DressLovehoney Black Halterneck Mini Dress Hot hot hot Bluebra 10 out of 10
    Saturday Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules)Vishagra Pink Pills (2 Capsules) It definitely worked sexyLapin 10 out of 10
    Saturday Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg VibratorDesire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Vibrator Amazing toy Lovehoney - SistaPhunk 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Suspender SkirtLovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Suspender Skirt Absolute bargain C-xoxo 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Plus Size Opaque Black Stockings with White BowsLovehoney Plus Size Opaque Black Stockings with White Bows Good enough C-xoxo 7 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Black Basque SetLovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Black Basque Set Amazed C-xoxo 10 out of 10
    Saturday Mantric Rechargeable Vibrating Love RingMantric Rechargeable Vibrating Love Ring A must-have for the toybox Lovehoney - ilikecats01 10 out of 10
    Saturday LuxGem Beginner's Metal Butt Plug with Pink Jewel 2.5 inchLuxGem Beginner's Metal Butt Plug with Pink Jewel 2.5 inch A novel idea Supergirl101 4 out of 10
    Saturday Bathmate Trim USB Rechargeable Hair Grooming KitBathmate Trim USB Rechargeable Hair Grooming Kit Very handy London David 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lelo Tiani 2 SenseMotion Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot VibratorLelo Tiani 2 SenseMotion Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator Quirky toy, fun for all London David 7 out of 10
    Saturday Fun Factory Cobra Libre II Luxury Rechargeable Male VibratorFun Factory Cobra Libre II Luxury Rechargeable Male Vibrator Quickest orgasm I've ever had London David 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag BlackLovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Black Soft and roomy We seek pleasure 10 out of 10
    Friday BASICS Realistic Anal Prober 6 InchBASICS Realistic Anal Prober 6 Inch Great toy We seek pleasure 9 out of 10