1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 3

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Saturday Lovehoney Flaunt Me Black Lace RobeLovehoney Flaunt Me Black Lace Robe Fantastic robe Robert W 10 out of 10
    Saturday DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Collar with Cock RingDOMINIX Deluxe Leather Collar with Cock Ring Chained up Smoothballs82 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Mega Thick 2 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball LoopLovehoney Mega Thick 2 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball Loop Magic for your partner she will love you for it Married20years 10 out of 10
    Saturday Bondage Boutique Slap 'n' Tickle 10 Inch Rubber FloggerBondage Boutique Slap 'n' Tickle 10 Inch Rubber Flogger Little flogger Smoothballs82 8 out of 10
    Saturday Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On Double Dildo SetFetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On Double Dildo Set Heavenly Naughtybigirl84 10 out of 10
    Saturday Ironman Duo Double Cock and Ball RingIronman Duo Double Cock and Ball Ring Solid ring Smoothballs82 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Magic 8 Stretchy Silicone Cock and Ball RingLovehoney Magic 8 Stretchy Silicone Cock and Ball Ring Love it Married20years 10 out of 10
    Saturday Music Legs Floral Lace Halterneck Mini DressMusic Legs Floral Lace Halterneck Mini Dress Feeling sexy sars 10 out of 10
    Saturday Beaded Black Anal Dildo with Suction Cup Base 6.5 InchBeaded Black Anal Dildo with Suction Cup Base 6.5 Inch Not everything I was looking for Soil man 4 out of 10
    Saturday Bondage Boutique Slim Leather Riding CropBondage Boutique Slim Leather Riding Crop Really hot Samjane03 9 out of 10
    Saturday Male Power Stretch Lace Boxer ShortsMale Power Stretch Lace Boxer Shorts Very naughty Soil man 9 out of 10
    Saturday DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Body Harness with Cock Ring and Wrist CuffsDOMINIX Deluxe Leather Body Harness with Cock Ring and Wrist Cuffs My first harness Soil man 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Classic Silicone Medium Butt PlugLovehoney Classic Silicone Medium Butt Plug Solid and serious toy Soil man 10 out of 10
    Saturday Lovehoney Hot Date Remote Control Couple's Sex Toy Kit (5 Piece)Lovehoney Hot Date Remote Control Couple's Sex Toy Kit (5 Piece) Not so mind-blowing Kink77 1 out of 10
    Friday Fifty Shades of Grey You. Are. Mine. Metal HandcuffsFifty Shades of Grey You. Are. Mine. Metal Handcuffs Iconic must-have 101SexBot 10 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Classic Mains Powered Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney Classic Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator Up there GARETHPAULA 10 out of 10
    Friday BASICS Nipple SuckersBASICS Nipple Suckers Nice little suckers 101SexBot 5 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Sexploration Mega Couple's Sex Toy Kit (12 Piece)Lovehoney Sexploration Mega Couple's Sex Toy Kit (12 Piece) Exciting BETH1010 9 out of 10
    Friday Mantric Rechargeable Male VibratorMantric Rechargeable Male Vibrator Wow, what a buy GaryK1 9 out of 10
    Friday Lovehoney Rock My World Sex Toy Kit (6 Piece)Lovehoney Rock My World Sex Toy Kit (6 Piece) Fab little variety Sammy89 9 out of 10