• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Black Rose Faux Fur Lined Wrist CuffsBlack Rose Faux Fur Lined Wrist Cuffs Tough yet soft little-ragdoll 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Butt Tingler 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug SmallLovehoney Butt Tingler 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Small Oooh, pleasure SECRET SUMMER 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Rabbit Cock RingLovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Rabbit Cock Ring Little rocket Gwoman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 250mlLovehoney Enjoy Water-Based Lubricant 250ml Excellent lubricant Grey M 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Cottelli Wet Look and Mesh Bustier and G-String SetCottelli Wet Look and Mesh Bustier and G-String Set Sexy Gwoman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love EggLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love Egg Mini Mighty PhoenixRed 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Bound to Please Under Mattress RestraintBondage Boutique Bound to Please Under Mattress Restraint Excellent value for money Lady Bella 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Silicone Ben Wa Balls 64gFifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Silicone Ben Wa Balls 64g Jiggley Gwoman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Leg Avenue Sheer Suspender Tights with Lace TopLeg Avenue Sheer Suspender Tights with Lace Top Pretty, but not for me Lu SB 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Bondage Boutique Beginners Small Ball GagBondage Boutique Beginners Small Ball Gag Nice gag Gwoman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Rene Rofe Crotchless Lace Knickers with Bow BackRene Rofe Crotchless Lace Knickers with Bow Back Sexy panties Gwoman 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Liquid Silk Lube 250mlLiquid Silk Lube 250ml Massive fan of this fp79 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Push-Up Crotchless BodyLovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Push-Up Crotchless Body Love this little gem Taylor<3 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Sexy Secretary Suspender Dress & Tie SetSexy Secretary Suspender Dress & Tie Set Sir? Gwoman 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Push Up Plunge Chemise SetLovehoney Plus Size Seduce Me Push Up Plunge Chemise Set Stunning Taylor<3 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Jelly Rancher Pleasure Beginner's Butt Plug with Suction Cup 3 InchJelly Rancher Pleasure Beginner's Butt Plug with Suction Cup 3 Inch Fun plug Gwoman 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Beginner's Rabbit VibratorLovehoney BASICS Beginner's Rabbit Vibrator Love love love Taylor<3 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Beginner's Anal Beads 11 InchLovehoney Beginner's Anal Beads 11 Inch Comfortable and very relaxing Siobhan.ox 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Black Rose Faux Fur Lined Ankle CuffsBlack Rose Faux Fur Lined Ankle Cuffs Kinky Gwoman 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Tracey Cox Supersex Rabbit Ears Clitoral VibratorTracey Cox Supersex Rabbit Ears Clitoral Vibrator Little friend Welsh Blondie 9 out of 10