£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Reviews, Page 2

Latest reviews

Date See the product Read the review Reviewer Rating
    Yesterday Lovehoney Oh! Sensual Body MassagerLovehoney Oh! Sensual Body Massager Takes the Effort out of The Back Rub SquishyButtAndBlondie 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Master Series Silicone Cum-Thru D-Ring Penis PlugMaster Series Silicone Cum-Thru D-Ring Penis Plug Kinky sathoon 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Ultimate Performance Male Sex Toy Kit (4 Piece)Lovehoney Ultimate Performance Male Sex Toy Kit (4 Piece) Not up to much SRi77 1 out of 10
    Yesterday Fantasy Curve Plus Size Embroidered BodyFantasy Curve Plus Size Embroidered Body Fantasy Curve Body Happypete 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Mates Skyn Large Non Latex Condoms (10 Pack)Mates Skyn Large Non Latex Condoms (10 Pack) Perfect fit for the larger man Srhcre 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack)Fifty Shades of Grey Still Baby Still Bondage Tape (Triple Pack) As Disappointing as the Franchise KinkyLikeMyHair 4 out of 10
    Yesterday iCollection Lace Garter Belt with Adjustable Back StrapiCollection Lace Garter Belt with Adjustable Back Strap Feel Good, Look Good KittyKatale 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love EggLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Love Egg Amazing Emma rebecca 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Textured Stroker ClearLovehoney BASICS Textured Stroker Clear What a great toy CuriousTeen18 9 out of 10
    Yesterday Sex & Mischief Solid Red Ball GagSex & Mischief Solid Red Ball Gag Gagging for it? KittyKatale 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Mega Mighty 3 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball LoopLovehoney Mega Mighty 3 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball Loop Strap up dunkhellion 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock RingLovehoney BASICS Vibrating Twin Cock Ring What a feeling CuriousTeen18 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand VibratorLovehoney 3-Speed Micro Magic Wand Vibrator Small but powerful Caramelskin68 6 out of 10
    Yesterday Mojo Pro Attract Men Pheromone Spray 3mlMojo Pro Attract Men Pheromone Spray 3ml Not bad Phoenixniall 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Exposed Luv Red Floral Lace Bustier and G-String SetExposed Luv Red Floral Lace Bustier and G-String Set Sexy and Flattering Rubyred22 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Tease Me Silver HandcuffsLovehoney Tease Me Silver Handcuffs Sturdy Phoenixniall 10 out of 10
    Yesterday Oh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Tie Front Underwired BabydollOh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Tie Front Underwired Babydoll Not bad Phoenixniall 7 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Silver Seducer Classic Vibrator 6 InchLovehoney Silver Seducer Classic Vibrator 6 Inch First vibrator Bunnana 8 out of 10
    Yesterday Lovehoney Plus Size Flaunt Me Floral Lace Balcony Cup Basque RedLovehoney Plus Size Flaunt Me Floral Lace Balcony Cup Basque Red Really nice Phoenixniall 7 out of 10