• Whats other names do you call your OH when being dom or sub

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Sir is a VERY good one! We're not quite at the realms of your highness yet! lol!!!

x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I've been reading this with interest. I don't really have any 'names' to contribute - so apologies if hogging the thread - but I am interested in the power dynamic a bit I guess. Not anything too heavy but I know there was another thread about orgasm denial and I find it sexy that my OH can make me cum, or keep me on the brink moaning and groaning for ages, then I have an almighty climax. I haven't talked to him about this, but although out of the bedroom I like to think I'm fairly assertive and in control etc. I guess the idea of him dominating me in bed turns me on. More in terms of pleasuring me though (lol ) than telling me what to do to him. He suggested once that when he get home from work I would be waiting on my knees by the front door ready to suck him... turned me off. I don't want to be ordered around! lol But ages ago he told me to go and hide in the house somewhere and I had to be lying ready with my legs open and as soon as he got in he would go down on me. he was texting on his way home from work "I'm five minutes away" and it was quite horny. I could hear him come in the house and go in each room (I was at the top on the third floor, lying on a matteress in the spare room) and he came in and I giggled as I felt a bit silly with my legs open but he didn't say a word and just went down on me. That was the first time he licked my bum too.

A couple of times recently he's said "open your legs nice and wide for me" when he's gone to touch me. And part of me wants to be annoyed at being instructed but I quite like it really! He calls me "good girl" in everyday life sometimes which makes me irrate! I can't bear it LOL So I wouldn't want that in bed! I don't think I'd ever want to call him 'Sir' or anything but I am interested in that power dynamic. He wants to spank me too and has playfully a couple of times (once with a ruler which really hurt and i was pissed off!) but not 'seriously' although I think he' like to really. I'm just not sure it's something I want or that I could get into in terms of not just feeling silly! I have suggested I might like to try bondage tape though. I could use it on him but I wouldn't mind him using it on me and then pleasuring me, blowing my mind, then sliding into me. Equally, we're dabbling with anal play but not intercourse but I've told him I'd like him to press the tip against my anus sometimes - even though I know he isn't going to try and enter me in that moment it's a turn on in case he did. So I guess to a very small extent I'm interested in power play.

Sorry this might not be right thread to express all that but just wanted to write about it while it's in my head!

As you were!!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Again, this isn't quite 'names' so apologies but just wanted to add something to what I wrote above. After a-not-insignifiance quantity of gin last night me and OH were talking about stuff and I was taking about thigns on this site etc. and I mentioned the sub/dom thing and how I was - very tentatively - interested in the power dynamic and things. We talked about it generally and then he said he thought maybe I'd like him to dominate me more. Then, what I found very interesting, was that he said, "I suppose the most dominating thing I do now is when I take you from behind" and I was like " What?! No, thats nothing to do with it!". Its the mental side of it isn't it! But he didn't seem to understand that. I mean to me the most power he has (in that sense of domination/control) is when he's pleasuring me and has me on the brink and the power is in his hands (literally quite often!) and as I've said before, THAT's what gets me off about being submissive to him in that way - not when I'm being shagged on all fours! I think I'll talk to him about it some more...

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

When I’m playing dom: "Slut", "whore", "little boy", "good boy", "bitch", "filthy little....." etc etc!

When I’m playing sub: "Master", and very occasionally "Sir".

Lady Luna [sign in to see picture]

Sub...depends on when I'm being rebellious or not. Usually 'Master' or 'Sir'...when I'm behaving I'm a rebellious little sub.

Dom (rare but it happens) 'Bitch', 'Good boy' 'bad boy'

Willowpuss [sign in to see picture]

We've only just begum to explore the whole Dom / Sub thing so it's all still a little new. When i'm feeling in the mood to be sub, I tell him I am his 'whore' or 'slut', and when we talk about him being sub I tell him he's going to be 'my bitch'

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

I tend to call him sir or bitch x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

As a sub...I call my partner whatever I'm told too lol! Master and Mistress are the default names though!

I answer to kitten, kitty, slave and little one..belittling in a sweet not harsh way!

xxKPxx

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

My other half always tends to call me Sir

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

When I'm 'subbing' it is usually Sir, on my dominant days he is usually 'boy' or a variation on his real name, but then we are fairlynew to this bit ;~)

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

Yes or Master if not directly...... cant recall me having a name being a sub......... *wants one*

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

Yes or Master if not directly...... cant recall me having a name being a sub......... *wants one*

From what VB has said about your more than adequete oral technique, a simple cocksucker might work!

It's just like choosing a native American name you see...

"How, me Chief Big Bison Balls and you are?" (I've even give VB a new name for you!)

How, me cocksucker."

(sorry N.Americans!)

Works!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

ValleyBoyo1980 wrote:

From what VB has said about your more than adequete oral technique, a simple cocksucker might work!

It's just like choosing a native American name you see...

"How, me Chief Big Bison Balls and you are?" (I've even give VB a new name for you!)

How, me cocksucker."

(sorry N.Americans!)

Works!

Lmao..... well im not entirly sure how the OH would respond to me calling him "Chief Big Bison Balls" although would be worth a giggle, even if only from me.

Thank you for the ideas though WandA! *still laughing to herself*

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

You can call me what you like Miss Spankable

Coachvee [sign in to see picture]

"his little slut" seems to work for both of us, may not be original, but anything TOO original would probably make us crack up and spoil the mood! Also recently he asked if I was going to be a "good little girl", which I rather liked... but despite that, I don't think calling him Daddy would really work for me, I can see how it would appeal for some, but he might get weirded out. XD

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

if im sub im ususally, slut, whore, bitch ect. "cum slut" works well too

when ive dommed im either Ms or mistress and ( male sub) is slut, whore ect but also sissy and pussy.

though this is only in talking dirty and phone sex.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I've met someone new and although he's very good at it, he's not really a natural Dom like my previous partners so for the very first time I'm experimenting with switching. I'm enjoying it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I thought I ever could, but the names thing is still a bit of a struggle for me. He calls me Beautiful, as in "please Beautiful, let me make you come" which I think I'm learning to like, but at the moment when he says it I find myself thinking "who, me?!"

I don't like "boy" for him - it's too young, it doesn't suit him. And slut has always been MY name, and I can't call someone else that! In fact, I don't want to call him anything that I get called as a sub. I've never been "slave" though... might give that a try...

SS xx

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

my wife a few times has found it a real turn on when i call her bitch during sex, but when it comes to our sex life im very much the talker and the moaner, thes the quiet type lol

Slave Malcom [sign in to see picture]

Commen names for me are: slave, bitch, you, maggot (one of Mistresses favorites!), pussy licker, foot boy, slut, and a whole lot more depending on how mean she feels that day.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Bitch lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.