• Whats other names do you call your OH when being dom or sub

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'm fed up of that bloosy song... My stepdad used to listen to it all the time!

I don't tend to use my partners name, it seems a bit odd using it around people like her parents...

Oooo tell us your nickname! Go on!!

spankmebaby [sign in to see picture]

No, because in the very unlikely event of someone we know frequenting this forum, I would be immediately identifiable and would rather remain anonymous.

It's just an abbreviated version of our very unusual surname, nothing spectacular.

spankmebaby wrote:

No, because in the very unlikely event of someone we know frequenting this forum, I would be immediately identifiable and would rather remain anonymous.

It's just an abbreviated version of our very unusual surname, nothing spectacular.

Fair enough! Sorry if it sounded pressy!

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

On a tangent then what word/words would be a "moment killer" ya know like if he suddenly shouted "you stupid cheating slut" or sommat along those lines and how do you come back from a situation like that???

Jav

jav_ski wrote:

On a tangent then what word/words would be a "moment killer" ya know like if he suddenly shouted "you stupid cheating slut" or sommat along those lines and how do you come back from a situation like that???

Jav

Create a thread jav! It will be seen by the masses!!!

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Jav

gonna use the search function and see if there is another one like it first before someone shoots me down lol

jav_ski wrote:

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Jav

gonna use the search function and see if there is another one like it first before someone shoots me down lol

I'm cocked and loaded boy!

(thats not me coming on to you... honestly...)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Going to try some kitty roleplay soon!

x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, he suddenly threw in "Daddy" the other day... not at all sure how I feel about this. I can't decide whether I'm finding it hot or creepy. Thoughts??

SS xx

Hiya AA!

Hang on... he didn't call me Daddy, just to clarify, he used it in a "take Daddy's cock" context, referring to himself!

His relationship with his father is pretty much non-existent, and mine ran out on my mum when I was tiny and I never saw him, so it's not a word I used growing up. Not sure if that makes it less cringey or much much more... What would Freud say??

SS xx

I get a bit creeped out with the daddy thing too, if names are anything i can link other people too i find it really kills the moment for me!

x

So I asked him about the whole "Daddy" thing and he said "I only say it because you like it". I told him I'd never even heard him say it before, let alone expressed a liking for it, at which point he frowned and said "oh... maybe it's Helen that likes it, sorry". We're not a committed couple, just friends who sometimes play, but still, I don't want someone elses bdsm names brought into my bed!! No idea who Helen is, but while we may be sharing a man, I don't share her taste in incest related nicknames! Wonder which of my kinks she's been subjected to? Eugh, all rather grubby and sordid. But at least that answers my question, I suppose.

SS xx

*hugs*

x

masterandslave wrote:

*hugs*

x

thankyou lovely, your hugs are much appreciated. xxx

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

*hugs for sweetsubmission* sorry to hear about that xxx

*group hug!!!*

x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

OH has started calling me "Hippo" Time to diet again I thinks..

Heh, if it were me, I'd think fuck the diet, time to tape his mouth shut. :)

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I call my slaves slut, whore, little one, puppy, kitten, thing, slag....

I have called partners daddy in the past, as well as master, sir etc

Not so much of the calling partners anything dominant these days after realising Im not switch, just manipulative lol

PS I see calling a partner daddy like 'sugar daddy' type thing... nothing grossly perverted. Like how most men like the school uniform on a grown woman, not on a girl.

x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I've called an ex daddy once... It felt very very wrong x

Spanky H [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

I've called an ex daddy once... It felt very very wrong x

Yikes. That wouldn't work for me either, I'd have images of the father-in-law going through my head if she called me that...

Interesting thread though. I'm not in to anything heavy but my OH is very interested in a bit of spanking now and then. I've never really been too sure how to get in to the mood, and what to say and call each other is certainly one of the (many) things I'm not sure about. Caling her "honey" and then trying to spank her just doesn't work at all, but on the other hand calling her anything too demeaning probably won't go down too well either.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.