£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Whats other names do you call your OH when being dom or sub

m3nf [sign in to see picture]

Aristia wrote:

I'll be deciding why you call me as Dom so ner. ;)

see it suits her so well :)

minkins [sign in to see picture]

i call mine master h

or sir

he calls me slut or submissive little cunt i like that x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

She calls me sexyget as in "fuck me in the ass you sexyget" usually trough gritted teeth

And I call her sexy little slut as in " Where do you want me to fuck you, you sexy little slut?" again, usually through gritted teeth.

SG69 x

sweetchant1lly [sign in to see picture]

My doms words range from the play were in , i can be anything from daddys little princess to a dirty little cum slut ,whore , bitch ect ect ect allthough in fairness most of them get used most of the time ..

for him its anything from Master to Sir to Daddy or if he is really in one of thosee moods its normally ouch!!!!! you dirty evil fucker lol witch seems to just make him more evil and give me lots more excitment ..

on the occasions we switch it tends to be Boy!!!! , pathetic little slut ect ect sissy little fucktoy the list is endless but im sure not that differnt to anyone else,s

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

She calls me sexyget as in "fuck me in the ass you sexyget" usually trough gritted teeth

And I call her sexy little slut as in " Where do you want me to fuck you, you sexy little slut?" again, usually through gritted teeth.

SG69 x

Do you suffer from anger issues SG? We can get you help...

dolly_1983 [sign in to see picture]

My better half is Miss most of the time if I can talk, I am Dolly or Bitch xxxxx

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

My favourite gets "Good puppy!" and "Bad dog!"

I'm never Mistress. I prefer Master. Not so much a gender thing as it is about the Mistress connotations. If they're uncomfortable calling me Master they use Lady.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Do you suffer from anger issues SG? We can get you help...

No I bloody well god damn don't!!!!! Grrrrr. . ..

SG69

dancingdiva [sign in to see picture]

my gf and I call each other what we fancy at the time, my name for her at the moment is My Sexy Lady, this fits as it re-iterartes that I own her. We both love Gems so a lot of the time her name for me is Miss........ (insert gem here) I dont like being called a mistress as a lot of the games we play tend to be senual and I personally dont think Mistress fits. IMO any name that is personal to you works.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

xxKPxx

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

xxKPxx

Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

Lol are you trying to get me whipped!?! ... You may be on to something!

xxKPxx

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

I want video footage lol

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

xxKPxx

I want video footage lol

LMAO no wonder you're screen name's SmoothOne ... you hussy

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

He is Master, or Sir, always with a capital letter. I think it was Kitty who mentioned possesive pronouns, and I couldn't agree more - I wouldn't like just to be called a bitch or a whore on its own, but being "his" bitch is an honour! When he prefixes a name with "my", it means even the most demeaning words become sexy. When he's pleased, I'm his pet or his good little slut. Somehow, because we use them so rarely when we play, our actual names have taken on new significance too!

I'm new here and this is my first post - I hope it helped! xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

He is Master, or Sir, always with a capital letter. I think it was Kitty who mentioned possesive pronouns, and I couldn't agree more - I wouldn't like just to be called a bitch or a whore on its own, but being "his" bitch is an honour! When he prefixes a name with "my", it means even the most demeaning words become sexy. When he's pleased, I'm his pet or his good little slut. Somehow, because we use them so rarely when we play, our actual names have taken on new significance too!

I wish my English teachers had talked about possessive pronouns in a sub-dom context!

Welcome to the darkside SS!

xxKPxx

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I wish my English teachers had talked about possessive pronouns in a sub-dom context!

I find the idea of school teachers using a sexual context to teach their otherwise non-sexual subjects to be rather disturbing. It is also possibly illegal.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I don't think she was completely serious Lubyanka.

I had a PE teacher who would make mum jokes!

We always had th wife joke though... hehe...

Funny man he was!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

I completely agree! The idea of possession is super-sexy, ultimate turn-on.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I don't think she was completely serious Lubyanka.

She may not have been serious, but I still find the idea disturbing, serious or not.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.