£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Whats other names do you call your OH when being dom or sub

    1250597498
    m3nf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 25 Jul 2009

    Aristia wrote:

    I'll be deciding why you call me as Dom so ner. ;)

    see it suits her so well :)

    1250600169
    minkins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2009

    i call mine master h

    or sir

    he calls me slut or submissive little cunt i like that x

    1250740730
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    She calls me sexyget as in "fuck me in the ass you sexyget" usually trough gritted teeth

    And I call her sexy little slut as in " Where do you want me to fuck you, you sexy little slut?" again, usually through gritted teeth.

    SG69 x

    1250768433
    sweetchant1lly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2008

    My doms words range from the play were in , i can be anything from daddys little princess to a dirty little cum slut ,whore , bitch ect ect ect allthough in fairness most of them get used most of the time ..

    for him its anything from Master to Sir to Daddy or if he is really in one of thosee moods its normally ouch!!!!! you dirty evil fucker lol witch seems to just make him more evil and give me lots more excitment ..

    on the occasions we switch it tends to be Boy!!!! , pathetic little slut ect ect sissy little fucktoy the list is endless but im sure not that differnt to anyone else,s

    1250858303
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    She calls me sexyget as in "fuck me in the ass you sexyget" usually trough gritted teeth

    And I call her sexy little slut as in " Where do you want me to fuck you, you sexy little slut?" again, usually through gritted teeth.

    SG69 x

    Do you suffer from anger issues SG? We can get you help...

    1250859312
    dolly_1983 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2009

    My better half is Miss most of the time if I can talk, I am Dolly or Bitch xxxxx

    1250860441
    Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 53
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2008

    My favourite gets "Good puppy!" and "Bad dog!"

    I'm never Mistress. I prefer Master. Not so much a gender thing as it is about the Mistress connotations. If they're uncomfortable calling me Master they use Lady.

    1250992580
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    WandA wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    She calls me sexyget as in "fuck me in the ass you sexyget" usually trough gritted teeth

    And I call her sexy little slut as in " Where do you want me to fuck you, you sexy little slut?" again, usually through gritted teeth.

    SG69 x

    Do you suffer from anger issues SG? We can get you help...

    No I bloody well god damn don't!!!!! Grrrrr. . ..

    SG69

    1252172646
    dancingdiva [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2009

    my gf and I call each other what we fancy at the time, my name for her at the moment is My Sexy Lady, this fits as it re-iterartes that I own her. We both love Gems so a lot of the time her name for me is Miss........ (insert gem here) I dont like being called a mistress as a lot of the games we play tend to be senual and I personally dont think Mistress fits. IMO any name that is personal to you works.

    1252183372
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

    DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

    SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

    xxKPxx

    1252183655
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

    DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

    SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

    xxKPxx

    Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

    And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

    1252195569
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

    DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

    SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

    xxKPxx

    Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

    And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

    Lol are you trying to get me whipped!?! ... You may be on to something!

    xxKPxx

    1252195972
    SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

    DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

    SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

    xxKPxx

    Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

    And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

    Lol are you trying to get me whipped!?! ... You may be on to something!

    xxKPxx

    I want video footage lol

    1252198149
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    SmoothOne wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I switch between sub and dom roles, gotta mix things up a bit to keep it interesting!

    DOM: I like being called Mistress particularly when accompanied by compliance with my orders!

    SUB: I love "my sexy bitch" and "my little slut"...I think the MY part really clinches it for me...it's posessive and makes whatever filthy name follows it seem quite sweet!

    xxKPxx

    Do me a favour KP...when he calls you My.... look him dead in the eye and go 'awww that's so sweet' I dare you .

    And to add something almost constructive to the thread. I'd say I was a switch but heavily weighted towards dom if that isn't quite a contradiction lol. As a Dom, I'd be inclined for Master or Sir. Sub-wise I'd say the most demeaning the better unless I've been really really good.

    Lol are you trying to get me whipped!?! ... You may be on to something!

    xxKPxx

    I want video footage lol

    LMAO no wonder you're screen name's SmoothOne ... you hussy

    1252461941
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    He is Master, or Sir, always with a capital letter. I think it was Kitty who mentioned possesive pronouns, and I couldn't agree more - I wouldn't like just to be called a bitch or a whore on its own, but being "his" bitch is an honour! When he prefixes a name with "my", it means even the most demeaning words become sexy. When he's pleased, I'm his pet or his good little slut. Somehow, because we use them so rarely when we play, our actual names have taken on new significance too!

    I'm new here and this is my first post - I hope it helped! xx

    1252480551
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    He is Master, or Sir, always with a capital letter. I think it was Kitty who mentioned possesive pronouns, and I couldn't agree more - I wouldn't like just to be called a bitch or a whore on its own, but being "his" bitch is an honour! When he prefixes a name with "my", it means even the most demeaning words become sexy. When he's pleased, I'm his pet or his good little slut. Somehow, because we use them so rarely when we play, our actual names have taken on new significance too!

    I'm new here and this is my first post - I hope it helped! xx

    I wish my English teachers had talked about possessive pronouns in a sub-dom context!

    Welcome to the darkside SS!

    xxKPxx

    1252490380
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I wish my English teachers had talked about possessive pronouns in a sub-dom context!

    I find the idea of school teachers using a sexual context to teach their otherwise non-sexual subjects to be rather disturbing. It is also possibly illegal.

    1252499386
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I don't think she was completely serious Lubyanka.

    I had a PE teacher who would make mum jokes!

    We always had th wife joke though... hehe...

    Funny man he was!

    1252500380
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    He is Master, or Sir, always with a capital letter. I think it was Kitty who mentioned possesive pronouns, and I couldn't agree more - I wouldn't like just to be called a bitch or a whore on its own, but being "his" bitch is an honour! When he prefixes a name with "my", it means even the most demeaning words become sexy. When he's pleased, I'm his pet or his good little slut. Somehow, because we use them so rarely when we play, our actual names have taken on new significance too!

    I'm new here and this is my first post - I hope it helped! xx

    I completely agree! The idea of possession is super-sexy, ultimate turn-on.

    1252501384
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    WandA wrote:

    I don't think she was completely serious Lubyanka.

    She may not have been serious, but I still find the idea disturbing, serious or not.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.