£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Clit clamps and nipple clamps....has anyone tried them

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Oooh these clit clips sound terrifying! Are they really tight gripping and painful then? x MC x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Oooh these clit clips sound terrifying! Are they really tight gripping and painful then? x MC x

Adjustable so it can adjusted nicely.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Sorry havent followed this for a while, but yes the suckers are bloody huge and bright pink lol.
    look rediculas but feel wonderful any where on the body.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Sorry MC forgot to say it wasnt so much of a problem about keeping the thing on it was more to do with it made the bloody thing so sencitive that it couldnt be touched even after the clamp was removed, kinda fucked up our session that night

sexychick69 [sign in to see picture]

I havent tried them but would love to what about nipple piercings ?? anyone got them and what do they feel like are you scared they will rip ur nipple right off ? lol

new here so look forward to meeting u all and reading the topics on the best free fun in life lol xx

Mine are the purple version and i look like ive had an accident with a pool table! But i must admit, they do feel quite good. I'm just starting off with them so havent used them for very long periods or with hard suction. I am still considering the smaller ones aswell. Has anyone tried these :

ouch really thats sounds bad so u would reccomend them ?

clit clamps something i ahvent heard of but will have to look into

headsouth wrote:

We tried this clit clamp last night... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18961 Malteser seems to get on with it well, but I think it's something to learn how to do by yourself first before letting someone else try to put it on you! Did seem amazingly strong to me.

I agree... A nervous Ad makes me more nervous putting it on.

I thought it needed a little pulling apart before use... Still wasn't a success for us. Will get Ad to have another go at some point.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

mmm still dont think im won over......i think the word 'clamp' is putting me off.........and im still trying to work out how the hell it would manage to stay on something so small..............

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

mmm still dont think im won over......i think the word 'clamp' is putting me off.........and im still trying to work out how the hell it would manage to stay on something so small..............

well seeing as I couldn't get the two sides more than a few millimetres apart, I'd suggest you wonder how to get it off once it's on...

eeeeek..............thats done it for me.........i aint going anywhere near it.............lol

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

well seeing as I couldn't get the two sides more than a few millimetres apart, I'd suggest you wonder how to get it off once it's on...

Answer:

Spinach or Weetabix.

I don't feel that i need these clamps in my life!!!reading over the last page we've learned that;

theres been many failures with using them

they can make you so sensitive that you are unable to continue your sex session

they need to be prized apart but this is only possible with consumption of a leafy vegetable based cereal

girls involved become increasingly nervous

can cause panic resulting in cutting off parts of the female anatomy........

need i go on?!!!!

reading it all has made me close my legs together so tightly that they have cramped together permanently and i shall we walking like a crotch-bound hunchback for the rest of my life!

Cheers guys....thanks for your help!!!!

merry cherry wrote:

I don't feel that i need these clamps in my life!!!reading over the last page we've learned that;

theres been many failures with using them

they can make you so sensitive that you are unable to continue your sex session

they need to be prized apart but this is only possible with consumption of a leafy vegetable based cereal

girls involved become increasingly nervous

can cause panic resulting in cutting off parts of the female anatomy........

need i go on?!!!!

reading it all has made me close my legs together so tightly that they have cramped together permanently and i shall we walking like a crotch-bound hunchback for the rest of my life!

Cheers guys....thanks for your help!!!!

lol.........i cant stop laughing at that comment..........spinabix......they should sell it as a clit clamp removal cream

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I bought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18961#customer_reviews and reviewed it. I must say that yes it can be painfull but as its adjustable very easily it is very versitile and well worth it.

Malteser81 wrote:

I bought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18961#customer_reviews and reviewed it. I must say that yes it can be painfull but as its adjustable very easily it is very versitile and well worth it.

mmmm i have to say it looks quite pretty but i dont think this thread has won me over..........and the fact you mentioned it was painful just doesnt grab me either..........

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

mmmm i have to say it looks quite pretty but i dont think this thread has won me over..........and the fact you mentioned it was painful just doesnt grab me either..........

Although I said was painful, this was how I liked it but that turns to pure pleasure, I also said that u can adjust it to how u like it and thats what is really gd.

headsouth wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

First thing that happened when we tried to use it was one of the genuine 5ct diamonds fell off. Nice.

Wow, ones I had were realy sturdy =S

headsouth wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

C'mon, it's three quid! What's the worst that could happen apart from it cutting your clit off?

*whinces*.....................lol......ill order one now!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.