£4.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Clit clamps and nipple clamps....has anyone tried them

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Yeah nursey. I'll have a look at those as i would like to try out some nipple clamps but i want to start off with the gentlest possible. especially if i want to suggest them to my partner...slowly slowly catchy monkey! x MC x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Yeah nursey. I'll have a look at those as i would like to try out some nipple clamps but i want to start off with the gentlest possible. especially if i want to suggest them to my partner...slowly slowly catchy monkey! x MC x

We recently purchased these as a DOTD... only 3/4 quid! Bargain!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4948

They're fully adjustable, have a decent weight and work just as well on some other parts! Might be worth getting while they're on offer.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

We have some nipple clamps and a clit clamp, have to say the clit clamp isnt very good (read the review) the nipple clamps i got for my wife but we cant use them on her so she uses them on me. they can range from a small tweek to OMG.
    I love when im tied up with my cock in her mouth, if you like a little pain would recomend,
    i recomend any adjustable ones as you can decide how much you want.

Not in my opinion you kinky bugger!

WandA wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

We recently purchased these as a DOTD... only 3/4 quid! Bargain!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4948

They're fully adjustable, have a decent weight and work just as well on some other parts! Might be worth getting while they're on offer.

Thanks for the tip WandA. I blimmen missed the special offer but ive put them on my wish list for later! And i think i'll keep the covers on if i get them! lol! I'm a newby to attaching things to my nipples!

BTW, I got those nipple suckers i was talking about before! They are truly massive! x MC x

The nipple suckers are great, we both use them and they are gret for experimenting alove the body.

Mrs Fish didnt like it on here bumhole through (got a slap for that)
    She is a very violent woman.

Haha! You love it! Did you manage to get any last night in the end KF? Yeah, ive had a little test go by myself and they seem pretty versatile. Just know that my lady is going to laugh her head off when she sees them on me! WandA promised me they would be smaller than golf balls! Me thinks hes a fibber! Lol! x MC x

You obviously don't play golf. Humpf.

(I don't play either but the dog finds a few in the park)

hehe... Nipple sucker on the bum...

Tee hee! Well ive not played golf for a while to be fair to you! And actually when i did i was crazy golf! Maybe the shock of the size made them seem bigger?!!! x MC x

By the way, how do nipple clamps compare to the nipple suckers in terms of sensation? x MC x

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I prefer them with the covers - the pain is a step too far for me. We have them - I like the weight but think that something less adjustable would be better, can be a bit of a pain getting them on and tight enough to stay put. They are nice though.

Have a clit clamp - tried it last night - FAIL. Will try again. Have used one of the little rubber bands from the nipple pump and ring sset - that was quite nice but only for short periods.

My wife like the suckers as she has big nipples anyway and clamps tend to be too harsh.

The sensation from the suckers is very diffrent from the clamp alot more gentle.

Forget clit clamps as fare as we are concerned they just dont work

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Not something iv ever thought of trying to be honest.........the whole clit clamp thing for me.......just dont think id go there........the nipple ones seem interesting though.....but im sure my oh will think they are completely bizarre...lol

Really? i always wonder about clit clamps. I'm not entirely sure of their purpose to tell you the truth? Do you have to have a fairly large clit for them to stay on?

Did you say you've got the big suckers that are 'almost' the size of golf balls KF?

merry cherry wrote:

Really? i always wonder about clit clamps. I'm not entirely sure of their purpose to tell you the truth? Do you have to have a fairly large clit for them to stay on?

Did you say you've got the big suckers that are 'almost' the size of golf balls KF?

lol...thats what i though.......how the hell do you clip the damn thing on........theres not alot down there for it to cling to........

Yeah, my mate got turned away from a piercing place when she wanted her clit pierced as she was told that her clit hood was too small. Are clit clamps a bit like that in that some girls can wear them and some cant?! x MC x

mmm.....maybe.....everyone is built different..some girls have very noticable clits...some dont....(erm dont assume this is from personal research mind.....lol.)................Toxy the Clit Inspector!!

Doesn't sound like a terrible job! But not sure my lady would like it too much!...lol! x MC x

telemachus wrote:

WandA wrote:

I prefer them with the covers - the pain is a step too far for me. We have them - I like the weight but think that something less adjustable would be better, can be a bit of a pain getting them on and tight enough to stay put. They are nice though.

Have a clit clamp - tried it last night - FAIL. Will try again. Have used one of the little rubber bands from the nipple pump and ring sset - that was quite nice but only for short periods.

We used a clit lip once, Ad gets a bit too nervey though. Will try again at some point.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.