£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dressing up for the blokes?

    1277499675
    Doug [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 4 Jun 2010

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    Before he spoke his suit bespoke WOOP!


    On a date I am very impressed with a man who has made an effort and kept to his personal style. If you've thought outside jeans and a shirt than you're subliminally telling me that sex with you will not equate to you falling on me like heavy furniture and me thinking about my taxes.

    I agree with this. Suits, or rather a good suit, makes a man look dapper. Although i have to say i prefer dinner suits.

    Bow ties are cool!!

    1277544197
    *AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    *AdamKR* wrote:

    my wife once asked me to dress as Zoro which i found a lil funny but it turned her on.

    and after dressing as a 50s gangster for my friend themed party, she later descovered that she very much likes me in that too hehe

    lol possibly right yeah, i have always felt a little silly when trying to seduce my wife and ive been in a costume but not because i think its silly i love doing it for her but i keep thinking im not doing it right or i dont look the part correctly

    1304853072
    horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2010

    1, 2, 3, the paddles (buzz) ... reviving an old thread... (Sorry for the cheesy resuscitation line)


    On the topic of males dressing up, H my otherhalf has mentioned she wants to see me in a policeman outfit. I really want to for fill her fantasy, so I was thinking about knocking on the back door in the full policeman outfit, surprising her, questioning her over a “sex crime” and then sexy interrogation in the bedroom involving cuffs.


    However, I’m having difficulty finding a policeman outfit, as I’m surprised LH doesn’t have a male outfit section, as the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-costumes/cops-robbers/ section is just female outfits.


    Does anyone know where I can get a realistic looking policeman outfit, or what I will need to make one myself? (BTW I want to be an English policeman not an American cop).


    Thanks in advance
    C, looking to surprise his H

    1305575724
    horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2010

    *bump*

    Thanks for the ebay idea littlemisshorny,

    Any of you other LH's know were to get the full male police outift i mentioned i needed above.

    C

    1305627316
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 932
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    hire one from fancy dress shop

    1312500221
    transsexmom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2011

    Why not just wear something that the girls have, pick from our big selection of dress up outfits & certain types of lingerie & have fun with it you maybe surprised how nice it feels against your skin.

    1312540512
    TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    phil wrote:

    Can anyone explain why men cannot dress up to an evening out in a smart skirt, tights and shirt and tie. The ladies for years have been more than accepted in trouser suits.

    Works for me.

    Off with the shirt, tie, manly shoes as i get in the door....

    On with the little black dress, patent heels and some gloss stockings, and off into town for a bottle of vino collapso.

    1312544796
    englishgent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 73
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    The best one they really have here is either the policeman or the waiter (both of which I own..!). A little disappointed at the lack of range and hoping they improve on it. Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

    1312554565
    TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    englishgent wrote:

    Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

    Ooh, there's a challenge if ever I heard it.

    Let me loose with some waxing strips / veet, some makeup, a nice wig and a pair of heels, and I could bitch you up in no time!

    ;-)

    1312554683
    Mistress D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2011

    TanyaThomas wrote:

    englishgent wrote:

    Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

    Ooh, there's a challenge if ever I heard it.

    Let me loose with some waxing strips / veet, some makeup, a nice wig and a pair of heels, and I could bitch you up in no time!

    ;-)

    Me too!

    1312555329
    TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    Looks and sounds like we have a plan Mistress D...

    You sit on him and keep him still, whilst I wax his crack back and sack.!

    Pain! What pain....!! LOL

    1312555536
    Mistress D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2011

    TanyaThomas wrote:

    Looks and sounds like we have a plan Mistress D...

    You sit on him and keep him still, whilst I wax his crack back and sack.!

    Pain! What pain....!! LOL

    Think he would like that a bit too much! But we could really hurt him

    1312556206
    XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2011

    must admit I find men look sexier in clothes or nothing hehe I do buy my hubby hipster boxers which he looks so sexy in but i just cant wait to take them off lol shirt and trousers are a favourate of mine or nice baggy jeans and vest mmmm

    1312558488
    TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    Sounds good! I think I've either a sadistic side I need to explore, or had some bad experiences at the hands of the woman who waxes my legs, and the need to pass on that pain to someone else

    Maybe I have munchausens by proxy!

    1312560106
    englishgent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 73
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2011

    Mistress D wrote:

    TanyaThomas wrote:

    englishgent wrote:

    Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

    Ooh, there's a challenge if ever I heard it.

    Let me loose with some waxing strips / veet, some makeup, a nice wig and a pair of heels, and I could bitch you up in no time!

    ;-)

    Me too!

    Bring it on you two!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.