£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dressing up for the blokes?

Doug [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Before he spoke his suit bespoke WOOP!

On a date I am very impressed with a man who has made an effort and kept to his personal style. If you've thought outside jeans and a shirt than you're subliminally telling me that sex with you will not equate to you falling on me like heavy furniture and me thinking about my taxes.

I agree with this. Suits, or rather a good suit, makes a man look dapper. Although i have to say i prefer dinner suits.

Bow ties are cool!!

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

*AdamKR* wrote:

my wife once asked me to dress as Zoro which i found a lil funny but it turned her on.

and after dressing as a 50s gangster for my friend themed party, she later descovered that she very much likes me in that too hehe

lol possibly right yeah, i have always felt a little silly when trying to seduce my wife and ive been in a costume but not because i think its silly i love doing it for her but i keep thinking im not doing it right or i dont look the part correctly

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

1, 2, 3, the paddles (buzz) ... reviving an old thread... (Sorry for the cheesy resuscitation line)

On the topic of males dressing up, H my otherhalf has mentioned she wants to see me in a policeman outfit. I really want to for fill her fantasy, so I was thinking about knocking on the back door in the full policeman outfit, surprising her, questioning her over a “sex crime” and then sexy interrogation in the bedroom involving cuffs.

However, I’m having difficulty finding a policeman outfit, as I’m surprised LH doesn’t have a male outfit section, as the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-costumes/cops-robbers/ section is just female outfits.

Does anyone know where I can get a realistic looking policeman outfit, or what I will need to make one myself? (BTW I want to be an English policeman not an American cop).

Thanks in advance
    C, looking to surprise his H

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F [sign in to see picture]

*bump*

Thanks for the ebay idea littlemisshorny,

Any of you other LH's know were to get the full male police outift i mentioned i needed above.

C

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

hire one from fancy dress shop

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

Why not just wear something that the girls have, pick from our big selection of dress up outfits & certain types of lingerie & have fun with it you maybe surprised how nice it feels against your skin.

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

phil wrote:

Can anyone explain why men cannot dress up to an evening out in a smart skirt, tights and shirt and tie. The ladies for years have been more than accepted in trouser suits.

Works for me.

Off with the shirt, tie, manly shoes as i get in the door....

On with the little black dress, patent heels and some gloss stockings, and off into town for a bottle of vino collapso.

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

The best one they really have here is either the policeman or the waiter (both of which I own..!). A little disappointed at the lack of range and hoping they improve on it. Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

englishgent wrote:

Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

Ooh, there's a challenge if ever I heard it.

Let me loose with some waxing strips / veet, some makeup, a nice wig and a pair of heels, and I could bitch you up in no time!

;-)

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

TanyaThomas wrote:

englishgent wrote:

Have said it once and Ill say it again, not sure I could pull of your girlys lingerie without looking daft! until then, might have to limit my range to my 2 outfits and skintight underwear...

Let me loose with some waxing strips / veet, some makeup, a nice wig and a pair of heels, and I could bitch you up in no time!

;-)

Me too!

Looks and sounds like we have a plan Mistress D...

You sit on him and keep him still, whilst I wax his crack back and sack.!

Pain! What pain....!! LOL

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

TanyaThomas wrote:

Looks and sounds like we have a plan Mistress D...

You sit on him and keep him still, whilst I wax his crack back and sack.!

Pain! What pain....!! LOL

Think he would like that a bit too much! But we could really hurt him

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

must admit I find men look sexier in clothes or nothing hehe I do buy my hubby hipster boxers which he looks so sexy in but i just cant wait to take them off lol shirt and trousers are a favourate of mine or nice baggy jeans and vest mmmm

Sounds good! I think I've either a sadistic side I need to explore, or had some bad experiences at the hands of the woman who waxes my legs, and the need to pass on that pain to someone else

Maybe I have munchausens by proxy!

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

TanyaThomas wrote:

englishgent wrote:

;-)

Me too!

Bring it on you two!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.