• Dressing up for the blokes?

    1249414310
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Bug Dude wrote:

    I was horrified when Mrs B D came home with a "Stripper Set"; you know, Collar, cuffs, thong and bowtie? However, when I put it on she loved it. Even if I felt like a total plum.

    I do agree that blokes get the raw end of the deal when it comes to intimate apparell. I've got a couple of the Sven O thongs, and they're pretty good. We liked the look of the Ball Bra's too, but they've been discontinued on LH.

    Thong... Don't think i'd do a thong...

    Have you never thought of wearing some of the sexy lingerie yaself

    1249414414
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Puppies77 is just too long, Puppies sounds weird because its a plural.... You should think about these things before choosing a name!

    Pup it is then? Until I get lazier and you're then called Pu...

    hmmm maybe not pu...

    1249414618
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    Men certainly do not have the choice us girlies get and a lot of what is availiable makes you look like you are starring in the local panto, very much an unsexy past-time.

    I think a suit is a def turn-on but I like a man who ia a bit of a grafter too, so after a long day ardening, DIYing etc etc I am all too happy to welcome a slightly sweaty dusty man into the shower

    However IMHO you guys look best in a nice pair of clean tight boxers, or old fashioned stripped PJ bottoms (I will wear the top half)

    1249414862
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Puppies77 is just too long, Puppies sounds weird because its a plural.... You should think about these things before choosing a name!

    Pup it is then? Until I get lazier and you're then called Pu...

    hmmm maybe not pu...

    I'd rather not Pu lol.

    I'm called puppies cos of my puppies and last time I looked I had more then one

    1249414980
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Puppies77 wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Puppies77 is just too long, Puppies sounds weird because its a plural.... You should think about these things before choosing a name!

    Pup it is then? Until I get lazier and you're then called Pu...

    hmmm maybe not pu...

    I'd rather not Pu lol.

    I'm called puppies cos of my puppies and last time I looked I had more then one

    We agreed on pups?

    1249415154
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Puppies77 is just too long, Puppies sounds weird because its a plural.... You should think about these things before choosing a name!

    Pup it is then? Until I get lazier and you're then called Pu...

    hmmm maybe not pu...

    I'd rather not Pu lol.

    I'm called puppies cos of my puppies and last time I looked I had more then one

    We agreed on pups?

    Yeah ok then W

    1249416514
    bridge25 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2007

    I have to agree with fircracker, workwear definately beats suits for me - manly and sexy and conjours up images of being done good and proper, lol

    1249417014
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    done good and proper indeedy ... now't like a 'Grafter' in my eyes, strong hands that have done a days work being run over my body makes me kinda weak!

    1249417073
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    PS .... Welcome birgiss xxx

    1249419047
    SteSilver [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    Women probably have TOO much choice when it comes to clothes and dressing up. Men are pretty limited in what we can wear. If it's a formal occasion we know we're wearing a suit, the only issue is what colour shirt we wear!

    Personally though I love wearing a good suit. I feel really powerful, sexy and even more confident when I wear my best suit, suppose it helps that I'm tall and have broad shoulders, but wearing a suit automatically gives a man an extra 25% hotness imo. I wear a shirt and tie to work which I still feel smart in, but I don't wear my best stuff every day.

    1249565140
    Student20 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 149
    • Joined: 7 May 2009

    I never saw why women would want to see a bloke in a uniform, the 'sexy' ones at least. Most of them look like props from cheesy 80's porn films, maybe women are into that I don't know.

    If boxers aren't sexy enough then just whip them off. The sexiest thing a guy can wear is his birthday suit. Or a red-checked gingham dress and army boots.

    1249566043
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    1249568689
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    DesignDude wrote:

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    Actually now u mention that. My OH has some grey jersy pj bottoms and i love them on him, they cling in all the right places and feels lovely running my hand over *cough* it.....mmmm

    1249571427
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    Puppies77 wrote:

    DesignDude wrote:

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    Actually now u mention that. My OH has some grey jersy pj bottoms and i love them on him, they cling in all the right places and feels lovely running my hand over *cough* it.....mmmm

    1249571995
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    Puppies77 wrote:

    DesignDude wrote:

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    Actually now u mention that. My OH has some grey jersy pj bottoms and i love them on him, they cling in all the right places and feels lovely running my hand over *cough* it.....mmmm

    haha nice! i might have to invest in some!

    1249572170
    Firecracker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 8 Jul 2008

    DesignDude wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    DesignDude wrote:

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    Actually now u mention that. My OH has some grey jersy pj bottoms and i love them on him, they cling in all the right places and feels lovely running my hand over *cough* it.....mmmm

    haha nice! i might have to invest in some!

    Hmmmm Jersey PJ's! ''The Modern Man's Babydoll'' wonder if M&S could market that!

    1249572612
    Salvadore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2009

    Men should never dress up, is a disaster....

    However, being anonymous at a fancy dress party is great... Gorilla suit worked a treat...

    1249579727
    SteSilver [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2009

    Gorilla suits and the like are brilliant - a licence to grope.

    1249580134
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Firecracker wrote:

    DesignDude wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    DesignDude wrote:

    My girl has a thing for Black suede type pyjama bottoms!

    Actually now u mention that. My OH has some grey jersy pj bottoms and i love them on him, they cling in all the right places and feels lovely running my hand over *cough* it.....mmmm

    haha nice! i might have to invest in some!

    Hmmmm Jersey PJ's! ''The Modern Man's Babydoll'' wonder if M&S could market that!

    Their advertising could be interesting

    1249580256
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    Salvadore wrote:

    Men should never dress up, is a disaster....

    However, being anonymous at a fancy dress party is great... Gorilla suit worked a treat...

    I always fancied going to a masquerade ball type event! Mainly cos i'm an ugly bastard but i like the anonimity of the whole thing and i do like the designs of the masks! kinda makes me think of that film with nicole kidman and tom cruise lol!

    SteSilver wrote:

    Gorilla suits and the like are brilliant - a licence to grope.

    i'll keep an eye out for any gorillas near my girl in future then lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.