£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Cock rings

[suspended user]

suspended user

Awwwwwww no fair!

pinkbeach [sign in to see picture]

Haha, who knew the outfit would be so popular! I defo want one and to fit into it.

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

Well...would it be so bad if it were to generally be posted as your profile pic..... not for me specifically.... I know i'm not that special! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aw I'm sure you'd look AMAZING in it honey. It's the confidence to try that matters!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Good luck with the finished article pinkbeach !!

Tallboy

bbn [sign in to see picture]

Have tried the Paramour cock ring http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2486 . Whilst OK, not as good as we were hoping - lot of hard grinding down needed. For looks and really making for a good prolonged hard erection, then a single steel ring or the double http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8066 work for me. Not tried a ring with vib - you girls seem to have lots of fun when our men are wearing them, so looks as if we'll have to try. which is the one to get?

Couple No. 7 [sign in to see picture]

Cock rings are great. They make your partner's cock feel bigger instantly. I think the best about that is, the shaft swelling like a mushroom hat when it makes me more horny on every push. It's great for both!

The hole of the cock ring can not be too small, believe me. Never. The tighter, the better. If it's jelly material, it will adjust to his size! Lube him up before putting it on, otherwise it will hurt.

Bullet is meant to be up, it's meant for your clit!

Nowdays I only trust cock rings that have two loops - one for the cock and one for the balls. If it's only one loop and has a heavy bullet or tingler (it's always heavy enough in this case), it falls out of place all the time. The tingler/bullet will be rotating downwards all the time, going out of place. If there's an another loop going around his balls, the ring stays in place and you won't miss the tingler!

I say, support two-looped ones only!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Cock rings are spot on. Nice and tight is the order of the day to give a powerful erection, ooer! Vibrating bullet is a must for the clit too.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

have you all seen the new cock rings on Lovehoney? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16601

what do you all think of them?

for some reason im very drawn to the white one :S lol

Dxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oooh wow! But I don't know about the balls! Like the colours though.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Hmm I have a few of the Basic ones that I got in previous orders that i havent summoned up the courage to pounce on the BF with yet.. dont know what he'll think! I really should practice what I preach and be open and have a chat with him about these things... as with another thing atm lol..

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Hi LF and friends, not to say you aint a friend LF, or at least l hope you are hun !! They seem not to be rigid and thus favoured by little old me, means that once on they permit blood flow both ways. This means that the cock will not look like a strangled chicken with veins standing out all over the place- makes me light headed just to entertain the notion!!!

Permits therefore a bigger smoother erection which should fit the bill !!!

Enjoy TB

olihearthoney [sign in to see picture]

I have heard great things about cock rings, so I ordered the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14506

(adam and eve one.)

Wanted to give it a go straight away so I turned it upside down and facing my balls, then got the flip hole out and it was awesome! the silicone was so stretchy which was good, in fact I got it to go around my balls so the vibrator part was behind my balls. Overall gave a seriously intense orgasm! I didn't buy this for me but errr, I drained the first set of batteries already!! haha!

Unfortunately the girl I was seeing decided to call things off tonight, unlucky for her she won't get to try it out, I guess I am back on the market, now with a USP haha

me and the OH have quite a few in our collection, most of them the lovehoney basic range (they last for agesssssssssss)!

anyway we used the twin ring one the other week, well went to i should say.... as when i was put the second ring around his balls it pinged back and pinched his balls....so that was the end of that naughtyness he was moaning for ages that his balls were hurting. lol

such a shame cos that cock ring is really really good! hope he wont be to put off for us to use it again :-|

Dxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

have you all seen the new cock rings on Lovehoney? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16601

Dxx

Wishlisted! Not sure what they'd do for me, but they look super pretty!

shellyboo wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol i dunno what it is or why it is but im meorized (SP?) by the white one!

my OH i think would def not agree to wear it and i dont even know if i like them its just that white one, im drawn to it! lol

Dxx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol i dunno what it is or why it is but im meorized (SP?) by the white one!

my OH i think would def not agree to wear it and i dont even know if i like them its just that white one, im drawn to it! lol

Dxx

LOL :) They're just really pretty! I love the idea that they hang heavy like real balls too. If I had a strap-on, I'd buy one in every colour ;)

lol i wouldnt mind a strap on but it would never ever get used so theres no point in getting one lol.

Dxx

david454 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I've just joined the website. I have been in a relationship for a year now, however have always been very nervous in the bedroom. I would like to try a cock ring to increase the time i stay errect, which model would be reccomended? PS my girth is 6.5 inch.

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Why not get one of the basics rings, the cheapest, it vibrates and it stretches alot, which is important with a wider girth :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14798

Or try this set of three, one of them should fit, lol :-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15984

Plus, at those prices, even if they're no good, its better than spending alot on them.

Hope this helps xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.