• masks or hoods

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I am totally freaked out when it comes to masks like those - think it stems from a scary experience when i was little, with a street performer dressed as a robot with a white mask that came off and you could see wires where his face was meant to be!

x

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i am totally turned on by masks at the moment - the thought of latex covering my whole head, the restriction of the senses of both sight and hearing (don't like the whole breath restriction thing tho). the only problem is exactly what Lubyanka said earlier in this thread - the wife would totally find the latex mask to obscure my identity and my humanity... she'd probably (unfortunately) hate it.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

i am totally turned on by masks at the moment - the thought of latex covering my whole head, the restriction of the senses of both sight and hearing (don't like the whole breath restriction thing tho). the only problem is exactly what Lubyanka said earlier in this thread - the wife would totally find the latex mask to obscure my identity and my humanity... she'd probably (unfortunately) hate it.

Would you characterise this desire as "total enclosure", "sensory deprivation", or both? I'm sure you can compromise your desires with your wife's preference to see your face. For example a snug-fitting heavy blindfold and some earplugs something like these:

http://www.enhancedlistening.co.uk/Custom-Fit-/DIY-Custom-Fit-Earplugs-by-Radian/p-323-1522/

Add a snug-fitting head covering in the material of your choice and your face should be visible enough for your wife's comfort and your senses obscured enough for yours. Maybe a rope head harness?

Get creative. :)

There is something very sexy about having your eyes covered at a masked ball tho!

x

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

i was gonna get this for the Erotica ball but KP said she'd be scared of me if i wore it lol!

http://www.masksofvenice.co.uk/products/images/Bauta_White.jpg

i kinda like the design but obv the quality isn't that great!

That is a bit spooky - if it was just your eyes and not your whole face covered, it would go from scary to smexy!

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

That is a bit spooky - if it was just your eyes and not your whole face covered, it would go from scary to smexy!

x

Thank you!!!! I thought it was scary too!!! I love the eye ones but whole face .... just no! I'll compromise on most things but whole face masks are going in the "not on you nelly" drawer...which actually doesn't have a lot else in it so hopefuly I'm not being too much of a spoilsport!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

What? You've just linked the main page....

*goes to see what it could be*

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

The leather BB hoods? Yep freak me out, I could not be involved with them at all *shudders*

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

What? You've just linked the main page....

*goes to see what it could be*

Oops must have been how it sorted via the What's New bit...

Freaky for me anyways.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.