£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal Dildo or Butt Plug?

quietman [sign in to see picture]

Hi there. I’m wondering what is better. An anal dildo for a man or a butt plug? The butt plugs look a lot safer with the flared bottom but I read butt plugs meant to be inserted for days which is what I don't want it for? I like the look of the anal dildos but the thing that worries me is some of them look like they could easily get lost. I'd like one I could easily ride with zero chance of getting lost, preferably with a large flared bottom.

Thank you

evey [sign in to see picture]

A guy could probably answer this better than me, but I'll just chip in and say that if you're new to anal play (which it sounds like you are) then I'd advise starting with a smaller buttplug. You don't have to wear them for hours on end, you can have one in for a bit and pop it out when you've had enough. When putting them in, lots of lube and relaxation is the answer.

There are plenty of dildos with flared bases which would be safe for anal play, but as I say, I'd start with a buttplug. I'm sure people will be along to recommend good products.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

butt plugs can be inserted for days if you want to but are also designed for short term use as well.

flared bottmoms on any anal toy are a must- at least someting to stop it getting lost. it is also advisable to use condoms with any anal toy.

again as has been said start small, as your eyes can often be bigger than your bottom LOL

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think starting with a cheapish buttplug would be the best idea and then you could always progress onto dildos. I use buttplugs and only ever for short term.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1763

Hiya Quietman! Wecome to the forums dude! I'm about to buy this, have researched it a fair bit and it's got much more positive reviews than bad! You always get someone not happy with something don't you? My OH loves playing with my arse too. I would say I've got a tight butt so I thought I'd give this a go.

Looks good to me!

SG69

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

I'm with SG on this one.... The prostate massager is the best place to start for anal play. it tickles you when its on, but even if its not vibrating - there's something subtle about it being in there, and ever so often prodding gently at your prostate, so that if youre having sex, or if youve put it in there for a while - you keep getting sensations! (of course its subtle too - I haven't gone out in public with it yet, but i would definately like to try!)

BoyNextDoor [sign in to see picture]

I have a similar product to what SG is about to buy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228

And its definitely a good one for beginners, not too big to be put in, super smooth, and you only really need to put it part way in, and then ur body does the rest! :-) Although its not really something you can 'ride', its more of a once its in, it stays there and your muscles create the movement for you.

[suspended user]

suspended user

See us girls never even thought about specific prostate toys sorry! Thinking about it, the boys are right, defo the best place to start.

Aneros was delivered this morning! Yet to try it though, currently playing tiger woods on the wii!!

SG69 x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Seriously, prioritise dude!

imeldaimelda wrote:

Seriously, prioritise dude!

I am girl! I'm level pegging here with tiger woods!! If he beats me I'm afraid he may end up with the aneros sticking outta his arse instead of me! Grrrrr. . .LOL

SG69 x

evey [sign in to see picture]

I'm level pegging here with tiger woods!!

Oh god, for a minute I read that as 'I'm pegging Tiger Woods'...

evey wrote:

I'm level pegging here with tiger woods!!

Oh god, for a minute I read that as 'I'm pegging Tiger Woods'...

Ha Ha Evey! Tiger couldn't afford me to pes him!!!

SG69 x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I use dude for both sexes

[suspended user]

suspended user

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I am girl!

I read that totally wrong, as "I'm a girl". Confusing! So my last comment makes NO sense. Damn where's that delete button?

imeldaimelda wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I am girl!

I read that totally wrong, as "I'm a girl". Confusing! So my last comment makes NO sense. Damn where's that delete button?

LOL Imelda! Well. . . .Last time I looked I wasn't a girl and I'm sure the OH would've said something by now regarding my lack of male appendage! I think it's a scouse thing, we seem to call girls (we like), girl!

SG69 x

sol1821 [sign in to see picture]

imeldaimelda wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I am girl!

haha so did i, after disiding it made no sence i re red it.

must remember not to drink so much befor comming on hear.

sorry about the spelling its mr red wines fault

Darth [sign in to see picture]

Plugs can be hands-free (depending on the shape) so you can have them in while you have sex or play with your cock or generally move around. Dildo's are more suitable for thrusting, but they won't stay in unless you sit on them. So it all depends on what sensation you're after.

heypete [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps a bit late but try the Liquorice Dip Butt Plug Triple Pack. I never used the first, but the second initially and then used the third a lot. Good thing about plugs are once they're in they stay there (I've only ever used them for around an hour - days seems a little odd to me). Dildos tend to need a hand so that leaves you only one left to play! I've made the mistake of ordering a non-suction dildo before and they're not great if you play alone - get a suction based one for much more fun!

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

id say dildo as they are a lot easier to move around where as butt plugs just sit still but it really depends on what you want sexually .... just check size and use plenty of lube xx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.