• the honcho is dead!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Was it stored with other sex toys? It could be that the different sex toy materials have reacted with each other and caused wearing.

It is highly recommended that all http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/06/18/sex-toy-storage/ to avoid any weird reactions.

Get in contact with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/ and they can advise you on if there have been similar problems with the Head Honcho and what to do.

Posting topics on here can go over looked by the Customer Services team due to the fast paced nature of all the threads, so it's advised that you contact them directly rather than posting threads and expecting a reponse from the team.

I found a semi melted cockring yest that had been left with a another toy...

[suspended user]

suspended user

eek! I've never had that. I'm very bad with most of my 'general' toys i.e. not the ones I really like, coz they all just live in a big pile. I ahve too many of the damn things!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Yeah it really does become such a problem when you have a lot of them, the storage aspect :S *speaks from experience*

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

I've had a similar type of device to the Head Honcho fail on me. As it turned out in my case it was the lube I was using (usually stick to KY, had run out and used Durex Tingle). As it turns out the tingle lube was a silicone based one (wouldn't it be useful to label what type of lube it is?) and my thingy reacted badly with it.

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

KinkyWolf wrote:

I've had a similar type of device to the Head Honcho fail on me. As it turned out in my case it was the lube I was using (usually stick to KY, had run out and used Durex Tingle). As it turns out the tingle lube was a silicone based one (wouldn't it be useful to label what type of lube it is?) and my thingy reacted badly with it.

:O

i didnt know the tingle lube by durex was a silicone based one, i thought all there lubes were water based ones, i was so shocked when i read that, that i went and had a look at it on here and it is clearly stated that it is a silicone lube! :O

i think a lot of people dont know about this aswell, thank you for the info kinkywolf ive just told my OH not to use it, if he uses the honcho or it will die again!

Dxx

Pongo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I've been away and only just seen this post now but I had the very same problem with my Head Honcho. I only used it a few times, using KY, and cleaned it carefully and stored it away but took it out one day to discover a big hole had appeared in the side of it.

I just assumed I had been too rough with it or was just too big (I can dream can't I!!) but maybe there was a faulty batch or something.

Irish....

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i was over the OH's at the weekend and noticed the replacmeant honcho isnt holding up to well, which is really dissapointing (after all the reivews ive read about it) as weve been doing everything right re looking after it. though thankfuly no massive holes have apperad on eaither side of it so far like the last one.

gonna give it a another week or so and write my review of it up.

Dxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.