• What toys are there for us men that can be worn while you are out and about.

Ampeli [sign in to see picture]

The LH Bootie butt plug is terrfic. You can wear it all day and it wont slip out

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Ampeli wrote:

The LH Bootie butt plug is terrfic. You can wear it all day and it wont slip out

Mmm yeah, I've read good review of the Fun Factory Bootie around the internet.

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

*good reviews even

MrMisbehavin [sign in to see picture]

if I'm feeling horny, wich is most of the time, I'll quite often apply a liberal amount of Durex Play 'Tingle' lube on my cock. Gives a lovely sensation and only you know it's there :D

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MrMisbehavin wrote:

if I'm feeling horny, wich is most of the time, I'll quite often apply a liberal amount of Durex Play 'Tingle' lube on my cock. Gives a lovely sensation and only you know it's there :D

Good tip! As was discussed, there are not tons of toys for men out and about. Who needs toys when ou can tingle!

speedo [sign in to see picture]

I have found vibrations never seem to do much for me, however, for going out and about, I have tried a range of things designed to help stimulate how horny i'm feeling.

Due to vibrations lacking that oompf I desire, I find having things on my cock reminding me that I have a hidden secret in my boxers has a major effect on how excited I feel.

Best things I found for stimulation to cock out and about are cock rings (not too tight) and chastity cages. Obviously the chastity cages are somewhat expensive if you're unsure they will have the desired effect. But they certainly help remind you that you've got a secret.

So what am I trying to say... simply, don't rely on vibrations to increase your public excitement, try things to go on or round your cock, or try different kinds of underwear... there are a large number of underwear styles with eroticism in mind if you look in the right places :)

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I used a penis enlarger the ones you wear about not pleasureable but depends on you i guess you cud try a small wrap round toy i guess as well

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.