• Male Masturbators and strokers

    1249041735
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    that last one is £154.99...that's an expensive wank!

    1249051574
    dai [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 27
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2008

    Fr33b1rd wrote:

    that last one is £154.99...that's an expensive wank!

    some would spend that on a pair of shoes and only wear them once or twice lol

    1249051652
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    Fr33b1rd wrote:

    that last one is £154.99...that's an expensive wank!

    i dunno why but them type of ones i always think of being bought buy very very long term single blokes or them blokes who like them teddygirl things.... im more then likely completly wrong and dont wish to offend anyone but its just what ive got in my mind for some reason.

    as for the tenga id love to get that for my bloke but its waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range so i will stick with the first one at £8.99 much more in my price range.

    weird thing is since ive got him the honcho i now look for and want to buy him more toys that are just for him, where as before i only looked for me or for cock rings and lubes for us.

    Dxx

    1251825982
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    ok bring up an old thread cos of a convo an another and needing your guys advice again!

    side note if my lovely OTHER HALF is reading this, please STOP NOW!

    so we all know i want to get him some naughty stuff for his birthday and im down to these 3 items

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9117

    dont know which one to get him, theres not that much in it beteween 2 of them star wise and im thinking of getting him two, the very cheap one and one of the other two but not sure which one

    can anyone help? maybe have used them?

    Dxx

    1251826575
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    diamonds wrote:

    ok bring up an old thread cos of a convo an another and needing your guys advice again!

    side note if my lovely OTHER HALF is reading this, please STOP NOW!

    so we all know i want to get him some naughty stuff for his birthday and im down to these 3 items

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9117

    dont know which one to get him, theres not that much in it beteween 2 of them star wise and im thinking of getting him two, the very cheap one and one of the other two but not sure which one

    can anyone help? maybe have used them?

    Dxx

    I've not used any of them, so I can't help that way sorry!

    But didn't you say he already has the head honcho?

    Would he really need 3? Could save some money and get him a different treat

    1251826836
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    WandA wrote:

    diamonds wrote:

    ok bring up an old thread cos of a convo an another and needing your guys advice again!

    side note if my lovely OTHER HALF is reading this, please STOP NOW!

    so we all know i want to get him some naughty stuff for his birthday and im down to these 3 items

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13664

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9117

    dont know which one to get him, theres not that much in it beteween 2 of them star wise and im thinking of getting him two, the very cheap one and one of the other two but not sure which one

    can anyone help? maybe have used them?

    Dxx

    I've not used any of them, so I can't help that way sorry!

    But didn't you say he already has the head honcho?

    Would he really need 3? Could save some money and get him a different treat

    true if i bought another 2 that would make 3 so changed my mind will only get him one new masturbator, :P the honcho is good but i want to get another differant masturbator... i have loads of diggerant vibes ect and weve got cock rings but his only got one toy so thats why i want to get him something eles.

    ok wandA youve got me down to one new toy :P now which one of the three? lol *using you as my personal shopper*! :)

    Dxx

    1251827207
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I don't think you need more than 2 really... it is nice to have some variety though!

    Errrrr...... Not the 2nd one... Pink isn't a very manly colour! If I fuck anything pink it isn't made of rubber...

    Q for you... is the head hon texutured inside at all?

    If it is get him the Pussy hand job... thats smooth and if not get him the pussy palm.

    I have a smooth fleshlight... I don't really use it that much as it isn't as stimulating.

    1251827332
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Actually... I'd go for the pussy or ass palm I showed before. I think both are ribbed and the head hon is studded from the looks of it!

    1251827544
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    WandA wrote:

    Actually... I'd go for the pussy or ass palm I showed before. I think both are ribbed and the head hon is studded from the looks of it!

    yeah the honcho has got all bumps and things inside it :P

    and thanks WandA so much! uve been very helpful and i hopefuly shall get lots of GF points after his got his birthday gifts :P though to be honest i think he will like the ipod speaker the most lol

    Dxx

    1251827663
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    diamonds wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Actually... I'd go for the pussy or ass palm I showed before. I think both are ribbed and the head hon is studded from the looks of it!

    yeah the honcho has got all bumps and things inside it :P

    and thanks WandA so much! uve been very helpful and i hopefuly shall get lots of GF points after his got his birthday gifts :P though to be honest i think he will like the ipod speaker the most lol

    Dxx

    MAKE him like it more.. use your womenly charms!

    Your welcome! Everyone deserves a good wank, male or female!!

    Hope he enjoys them.

    1251831529
    MJB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 20 May 2009

    My other half has the first one. Other than a cock ring it's the only toy my OH has used on himself. I bought it and wasn't too sure what his reaction would be but he was more than happy for me to use it on him and has since used it in solo sessions.

    From my point of view the finger loops on either side really helped me get a good grip and keep control. Would love to get him some other toys but haven't yet seen anything I like the look of, at least not for the sort of budget I could find.

    1252014023
    FuzzyHat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2009

    Cock Rings are definitely a fun simple toy that is sure to make everyone happy!

    Also, have you thought about getting your man a very simple ass/prostate toy? Those can also be very affordable!

    Other than that, I would recommend the transparent masturbators. The head hanchos as everyone has mentioned is definitely a good choice. Plus, you get to view the action yourself!

    1252072221
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    FuzzyHat wrote:

    Cock Rings are definitely a fun simple toy that is sure to make everyone happy!

    Also, have you thought about getting your man a very simple ass/prostate toy? Those can also be very affordable!

    Other than that, I would recommend the transparent masturbators. The head hanchos as everyone has mentioned is definitely a good choice. Plus, you get to view the action yourself!

    we already have quite a few cock rings and his already got a head honcho (was a gift from me a few months back now).

    his not into anal of any kind so no bum toys will be added either.

    Dxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.