FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The Doc Johnson Double Penetrator Dildo (Two for the price of one)Very Explicit version

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

I love this double headed beauty and my partner loves using it on me even more.

To start I like to get my self in Doggie style, my partner then likes to go down on me and lick out my pussy and anus I love it when he gets his tongue inside my ass and with his free hand he starts to place a couple of fingers inside my pussy and push his hand back and forth, then it's more fingers and I can feel my juices mixing with his saliva and running down my shaven pussy and on to my hard clit.

I now get in to the leap frog position and use one of my hands to play with my breasts and pull on my nipples. my parntner then inserts the Double Penetrator Dildo inside me and starts pounding me with it , he uses his spare hand to start wanking himself off and I'm nearly screaming the house down in pure ecstasy.

Not to be selfish I suggest that he lies underneath me while I'm on all fours, he the inserts the toy in me and now I can get to work with my mouth on his lovely hard cock giving him the best blow job he has ever had (since last night ).

He always cums quick first time round, we switch back to the leap frog and I need more than the double penetrator now so he goes back to putting his fingers in my pussy and grabs an 8" dildo and starts fucking my ass with this, by now he is fisting my pussy and I'm almost there, he takes the dildo out of my ass and starts using his other hand to fist fuck my ass, now I'm there my whole body shudders with pure pleasure.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.