£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Women have you/Do you masturbate with any kind of vegetable?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

toxycat wrote:

mmmmm always eluded me a bit why any woman would say look at a cucumber or stick of celery and say....'mmmm you know what.i bet that would feel great rammed up my foof'............

<snort> hhahaha!

You're right - I've never found it appealing. I wonder if you get cucumber burps from your vagina?

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

telemachus wrote:

toxycat wrote:

mmmmm always eluded me a bit why any woman would say look at a cucumber or stick of celery and say....'mmmm you know what.i bet that would feel great rammed up my foof'............

<snort> hhahaha!

You're right - I've never found it appealing. I wonder if you get cucumber burps from your vagina?

*ralf*.......oh thats rank.................

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

2Wicked wrote:

Sugar -even in fruit- might cause a yeast infection (just like glycerin). Especially to women who are prone to them. But I'm sure not all women are as sensitive (I know I am ).

Indeed. It can cause the Candidas albicans that naturally inhabit most women's vaginas to switch into the infective hyphae (or was it pseudo hyphae, will have to look that up). I suspect women with more yeast natural colonization are the ones most prone to get thrush.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

Sugar -even in fruit- might cause a yeast infection (just like glycerin). Especially to women who are prone to them. But I'm sure not all women are as sensitive (I know I am ).

Indeed. It can cause the Candidas albicans that naturally inhabit most women's vaginas to switch into the infective hyphae (or was it pseudo hyphae, will have to look that up). I suspect women with more yeast natural colonization are the ones most prone to get thrush.

You make sex sexy Muz.

Anyway, to be equal to both sex's has any male out there masturbated with a vegetable? I've heard of one man that cut a hole in a watermelon then heated it up in the microwave to have sex with. Only he never tested the temperature and ended up with burns on his penis that had to get medically treated.

WandA wrote:

You make sex sexy Muz.

Well, I find sciency stuff sexy.. :(

I don't like fruit and it seems to have recently become rather expensive... So no, I've never fucked a fruit.

WandA wrote:

I don't like fruit and it seems to have recently become rather expensive... So no, I've never fucked a fruit.

Me either, but I imagine some people must have tried something like this back before male sex toys really developed. I mean if not for the Fleshlight adverts I used to see in sites years ago I'd probably never have found their existence.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

Diabetic people with poor blood sugar control are far more likely to get thrush - so much so that it's listed as one of the symptoms for diagnosing diabetes. (It's the lovely yummy sugar again - warmth + moisture + food = yeast heaven)

Muz333 wrote:

Anyway, to be equal to both sex's has any male out there masturbated with a vegetable? I've heard of one man that cut a hole in a watermelon then heated it up in the microwave to have sex with. Only he never tested the temperature and ended up with burns on his penis that had to get medically treated.

........why oh why oh why.........................an what even made him think of putting a watermelon in a microwave...........clearly a complete numptie.........

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

are you refering to plant material WandA?

Kinkyfish wrote:

are you refering to plant material WandA?

That was part of the joke KF.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

LOL :)

toxycat wrote:

........why oh why oh why.........................an what even made him think of putting a watermelon in a microwave...........clearly a complete numptie.........

I seen it on a show called 101 sexual accidents. Was some pretty funny things in there but required a strong stomach to watch.

Muz333 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I seen it on a show called 101 sexual accidents. Was some pretty funny things in there but required a strong stomach to watch.

mm yeah iv seen something similar......plus theres the one about weird stuff stuck up peoples bums.......lightbulbs, tennis balls, bust of napolean.......etc etc.....

toxycat wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

toxycat wrote:

mm yeah iv seen something similar......plus theres the one about weird stuff stuck up peoples bums.......lightbulbs, tennis balls, bust of napolean.......etc etc.....

The other's sound rather more common and therefore understandable... What you really want is a bust of a young Michael Jackson... Afro will work wonders!

http://bestofmichaeljackson.jclondon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Michael-Jackson-Afro1.jpg

Purrfect Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I love cucumbers! I used to buy them from my local supermarket, but I recently found a farmers market close by and their cucumbers are huge. Mmm Mmm.

Purrfect Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Oh yeah and courgettes too.

Alphena [sign in to see picture]

Ive used a cucumber a couple of time but havnt needed to since joining here xD

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

i've never used a vegetable myself, but i know people that have.

including one lad that used a carrot up his bum haha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.