• Women have you/Do you masturbate with any kind of vegetable?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I know my OH's first GF indulged in a cucumber, which personally I just think is a bit nasty. Especially given that she then chopped it up and served it to people without washing it. Obviously didn't consider the health implications of that...

Defo not my thing.

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

I know my OH's first GF indulged in a cucumber, which personally I just think is a bit nasty. Especially given that she then chopped it up and served it to people without washing it. Obviously didn't consider the health implications of that...

That's ridiculous!

Serving people cucumber is so cruel! Such a vile vegetable!

I couldn't agree more!!

I also hate that people ruin a perfectly good Pimms with the stuff!!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic to find some like minded people! Everyone I know loves it all its good for is a bit of teasing and chucking away!

Strawberries in pimms ftw!

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

YES! I bloody hate cucumber in pimms!!! It makes the whole drink taste of salad and completely ruins an otherwise lovely sweet mouthful!

Not really into abusing vegetables myself....I don't find them erotic (which is odd considering I will kink for pretty much anything if I put my mind to it!)

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Anyone used a chilli?

I have! I Have! It stung a bit, but I actually enjoyed it at the time! I went through a phaze of quite enjoying chilli play!

I believe there is a type of chilli that is shaped like a mini penis too! There you go. Or are they a type of pepper.. Hey, its amusing to me.

http://spendmoneyonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pepperorpenis.jpg

I've seen them before, they sell 'em somewhere!

KittyPurry wrote:

Columbus wrote:

YES! I bloody hate cucumber in pimms!!! It makes the whole drink taste of salad and completely ruins an otherwise lovely sweet mouthful!

Not really into abusing vegetables myself....I don't find them erotic (which is odd considering I will kink for pretty much anything if I put my mind to it!)

xxKPxx

lol!! yeah, I'd a bit of a stereotypical salad-dodger at the best of times so I certainly don't want to entertain any in my "womanhood"

gagging4itnow [sign in to see picture]

I've used cucumbers and carrots, although not at the same time! Brings a whole new meaning to 'would you like a dip with that'!

This thread really made me laugh - what a wicked sense of humour some of you have..... just like mine! lol

On the chilli front, I once recommended to a mate whose wife was playing away that he rub cut chillis all over her rabbit and dildos, as she only ever used them on her own! (evil laugh)!

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

It reminds me of that chick from Big Brother who sank a wine bottle that one series....unpleasant imagery.

>shudder< I had successfully erased that from my mind until just now! Noooooo!

As for veg, nah. Not for me. If OH wanted to I would not say no, but not really tickling my fancy as a notion right now.

backinthesaddle [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

We tried a cucumber once. I was really dying for a glass dildo but it was 2 inches girth and I wasn't sure I could take it, so we browsed the supermarket for a cucumber of the correct dimensions for a trial run before ordering the dildo. Felt huge (but aaaaaargh so nice!)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

gagging4itnow wrote:

On the chilli front, I once recommended to a mate whose wife was playing away that he rub cut chillis all over her rabbit and dildos, as she only ever used them on her own! (evil laugh)!

Evil! I love it!!!!!

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I'm not a vege-lover although I can see the appeal. It reminds me of that chick from Big Brother who sank a wine bottle that one series....unpleasant imagery.

Oh nooooo Kingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaragh!

x

backinthesaddle wrote:

Hi,

We tried a cucumber once. I was really dying for a glass dildo but it was 2 inches girth and I wasn't sure I could take it, so we browsed the supermarket for a cucumber of the correct dimensions for a trial run before ordering the dildo. Felt huge (but aaaaaargh so nice!)

Haha! I like the thought that went into that. Any strange looks while you got your tape measure out in Tesco?

cherrypicker [sign in to see picture]

Hellooo... Im new to LH.. i saw this in the community chat thingys and thought it would be a perfect place to say hello haha.. hope your all ok. xx

cherrypicker wrote:

Hellooo... Im new to LH.. i saw this in the community chat thingys and thought it would be a perfect place to say hello haha.. hope your all ok. xx

Hello! Welcome!

Did you choose this thread to post due to your name and DP?

cherrypicker [sign in to see picture]

Nice to meet you WandA.... um unforntunalty i havent experimented with vegetables... but i wouldnt rule it out :).. How are you today then? xx

cherrypicker wrote:

Nice to meet you WandA.... um unforntunalty i havent experimented with vegetables... but i wouldnt rule it out :).. How are you today then? xx

Very well! Except slightly scared of a Tory government....

*Runs and hides behind sofa with tinfoil hat on*

If you would like a chat with lots of members try posting here.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/162279-good-morning-afternoon-evening-part-5/page-398/ This is the thread for general chatter. We try to keep it there but often fail!

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

my wife as used cucumbers,carotts,bananas

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Never used food.... have used brush handles though. Personally there are so many cheap toys that I no longer need to look for household objects =)

dancin-queen [sign in to see picture]

i am a vegetable lover! i quiver just walking down the fruit and veg aisle at tesco. my fave is a butternut squash, stays hard and doesnt go floppy like a cucumber or banana

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.