• Introduction to Male Chastity

CB-Man [sign in to see picture]

Day 24

Louise is going out tonight for a meal with her friends, so spent most of last night getting her glammed up. She wanted a facial, manicure, and painting of her toe and finger nails. I love pampering her, and the way that she wants me to fetch and do things while her nails are drying - 'can you get me a drink', 'feed me so chocolate' etc.

She wanted to watch Eastenders on catch-up TV last night and when I said that I was not that interested, she pulled up her skirt, spread her legs and asked me to lick her while she was sitting on the sofa. Lets just say that she ended up rewinding the programme after we had finished!

Tonight when I get home she will want me to run a bath for her, wash her, help her get dressed, straighten her hair, and prepare her handbag and shoes for when she is ready to leave. She normally leaves me instructions of things that I need to do while she is out. She always chooses jobs that are time consuming and are are easy to see if they have been done; last time it was sorting out the cupboard where we keep all our paperwork, but in the past it has been things like painting the ceiling, gardening, washing the car ..... She says that it keeps me out of mischief and to stop my mind wandering while she is out.

CB-Man [sign in to see picture]

Day 25

Lousie went out last night and certainly left me without any spare time! When I walked through the door the kitchen was in a right state where she had been baking cakes; flour everywhere, baking trays, bowls etc. First we sat down together with a coffee while I ate my sandwiches that she had made for me (I had a hot meal at lunchtime), and then I ran her a bath. Scrubbed her back, dried her, helped her get dressed, straightened her hair, and cleaned her shoes ready for her to leave.

She asked that after I cleaned the kitchen, I would go to the supermarket and get her a few things. Of cause I said that I would and she handed me £50 and said that the shopping list was down in the utility room. She was picked up about 7.30 and I started cleaning the kitchen which I finished by approx 8.15. I then went to the utility room and had the shock of my life. She had left me the shopping list and also a note that said that she had locked my wallet and the car keys in the filing cabinet, and that I would have to walk to the supermarket and that she wanted to see the change and receipt to prove that I had not spent any extra money on transport etc! And to top it all, here are the things that were in the list:

2 Carrots
    2 courgettes
    Tub of Vaseline
    Can of squirty cream
    Pair of fishnet hold-ups
    Disposable latex gloves
    Pink Marigold gloves - Size L
    Box of Tampax super
    Panty pads
    Charlie Red body spray
    Pink dog collar (large enough to fit me)
    Dog lead
    Small padlock
    Chocolate sauce
    Electric toothbrush
    Paddle style hairbrush
    Nail varnish (Plum colour)

It took me 35 minutes to walk each way, and about 45 minutes at the supermarket to gather everything and pay for it. It is amazing that such a mixture of everyday items when put together cause such embarrassment, I felt that other people in the queue and the checkout operator were judging me, and it probably did not help that I had a rosy embarrassed glow.

By the time that I got home, laid everything out in the kitchen with the change and receipt, it was past 10.30 and I was knackered. My last suprise was when I got up to the bedroom and laying on the bed was a nightie on her pillow, and a pair of red satin pyjamas on my pillow with a note saying to put them on if I wanted them. I love the feeling of satin, so I put them on, they are made of the really soft silky sort and felt wonderful against my skin - they turned me on so much that I was really bursting in my chastity cage. That was the last thing I remember until I woke up this morning to find my wife laying next to me in bed with her fingers tweaking my nipples. She told me what a good boy I had been and that she has something planned for tonight for doing everything that she had asked.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

She certainly works you hard CB-Man, but then it looks like you have a great surprise tonight, judging by the shopping list :o)

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

CB-Man wrote:

Day 25

I then went to the utility room and had the shock of my life. She had left me the shopping list and also a note that said that she had locked my wallet and the car keys in the filing cabinet, and that I would have to walk to the supermarket and that she wanted to see the change and receipt to prove that I had not spent any extra money on transport etc!

If you kink hard on transgression of your consent, then that's between you and your partner.

I personally am feeling increasingly uncomfortable with this thread. I think it's partly because I feel more and more confident that the stories posted here are at least partially (if not entirely) fictional, and partly because reading about transgression of consent without negotiation as if that were acceptable behaviour bothers me a lot.

I know that some people kink on abuse, and that's fine, of course. I just would rather not read about abuse of consent whether it is fiction or fact, and especially I would rather not read about fictional abuse of consent presented as if it were fact.

In my personal opinion, it's time to move this thread to the Erotic Fiction section, if not to a personal blog elsewhere.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.