£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Introduction to Male Chastity

CB-Man [sign in to see picture]

Well I suppose it had to happen - I got caught wearing my pinny last night.

While I was washing up there was a knock at the kitchen window, and stood there was my sister-in-law, Kerry! As she walked in the back door I was fumbling with the ties, but she told me to leave it on and then she read it out loud ' Louise's Housemaid - Locked and ready to obey' and told me how nice I looked in it in an approving way. She then went through to the lounge where my wife was while I stayed in the kitchen not quite sure what to do. I had a mixture of emotions; embarrassment, excitement, but also relief that someone else knew,

From the kitchen I could hear them chatting with the odd squealing and loud 'really?' and then my wife called for me. I walked into the lounge to see two women with the biggest grins on their faces that I had ever seen. Louise asked me to make a pot of coffee and bring it in on a tray with a plate of biscuits, as I turned to leave Kerry said how nice I looked and how she thought it was a great improvement. I returned with the tray of coffee only to find them both looking at the Birdlocked device on the laptop.

Kerry, who is very open minded, seemed very interested and before I knew it I was sitting down with them telling Kerry how I liked the control that it gave, and that I am naturally submissive. Louise explained that I clean the house, cooked meals at weekends, did the ironing etc. Kerry said that she thought that over the last year the house has looked immaculate and how lucky Louise was to have someone like me. She was very jealous and wished she could do the same to her husband.

I must admit that Kerry knowing was quite scary, but after she left I felt a great relief that it is now out in the open in that Louise now has someone she can talk to about things other than me. Kerry looked very thoughtful as she left and did say that she is not going to tell her husband.

m3nf [sign in to see picture]

Well i guess that was a shock to the system, but like you said its great that its more open now, can i ask did you every want it to be a public affair so to speak, or where you more than happy with just the two of you knowing, as well as LH.

Glad that you are ok with it all, and that you taken it with a pinch of salt :) Great update thou, love reading your posts and look foward to many more.

Hi m3nf

I suppose I always had a fantasy about it becoming more public, but it was nice and comforting being just the two of us. The more I think about it the more I have got used to the idea and it is going to be interesting how we interact with each other when we see each other again. Kerry does not work on Friday's and she and Louise normally do something together whether it be going out somewhere for lunch or taking it in turns to go to each others for coffee, so I'm wondering how the conversation will go tomorrow - I'd love to be a fly on the wall.

Louise and I were very relaxed and chatty after Kerry left last night with each of us giggling and making little comments. She asked what I thought about it and I expressed some concern about Kerry's husband knowing and it spreading to the rest of the family, but I said that other than that, I was not upset about the situation. She said that although it was not intentional, it certainly gives them a new topic of conversation!

Well it's good that thing did not turn for the worst. I guess there is aways a kick side from people seeing and knowing what goes on behind closed doors, thou family is a little different i guess :) But its real great that thing did go well. I can see alot more talks happening, and i can see your sis maybe after talking to your wife wanting to test the waters herself to see how thing could work for her maybe.

I guess once they go out tomorrow you get a report of how it went and what was said, or is your wife one to not say ?, be inresting either way i guess to know how things go.

Best of luck thou there CB, sure things will get even better now thou.

Thanks m3nf - how's things with you now? I see that you have changed your logo, is that an indication that you both love bondage? Have you had any more thoughts on trying chastity?

Now on day 18 which is not even half-way to how long I was locked up last time! I don't remember feeling quite so desperate by this point last time, so hoping that release will be sooner rather than later. Last night she wanted me to use her rabbit on her and she seemed to have quite a few very strong orgasms, my member was straining in its cage, especially when licking her to her final orgasm. I find it takes me ages to calm down enough to go to sleep afterwards with my mind racing; while she is asleep within a few minutes.

My wife is going round to Kerry's for lunch today, so it will be interesting tonight to find out what they talked about (or at least what she will tell me that they talked about). Kerry's husband is frequently away on business and attending courses all over the country, so perhaps she may introduce chastity into their relationship? Louise did say last night that we will probably go round there for Sunday lunch, so that will be the first confrontation since she knew.

Hay again, Yes things are really great for myself and my wife, she opened up so much. Found out that she has alot of fantisies of her own, but most are towards Bondage and DBSM, But currently we switching, as i like both of us to see both sides of this, but it's leaning more for my wife with her being a Sub. I happily be either, and naturally more of a Sub myself.

I have had more thought on male chastity myself, but i think i going to hold of for a little while just to see how my wife goes with her own fanisty more and then i bring it forward again on chastity for me.

I guess from today you know more how things will go for yourself, either way i am sure you have lots of fun with it all, again all the best and look forward to updates.

That must be awkward if both of you are naturally submissive, I had always assumed that you were more submissive than your wife, especially when you said that if you gave her the keys you could not be certain if she would unlock you again. If you were to try chastity she would have to become the dominant force else you would just unlocked yourself when you wanted to. Glad to hear that you are experimenting though.

Louise has text me to ask if I would be happy for Kerry to look after the keys. They are in a combination keysafe so only Louise can open it anyway. I have not replied yet - I'm not sure if she is being serious or not, or just testing my reaction. In my mind she know's when she plans to unlock me, so does it matter where the keys are stored? What does everyone else think?

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

CB-Man wrote:

Louise has text me to ask if I would be happy for Kerry to look after the keys. They are in a combination keysafe so only Louise can open it anyway. I have not replied yet - I'm not sure if she is being serious or not, or just testing my reaction. In my mind she know's when she plans to unlock me, so does it matter where the keys are stored? What does everyone else think?

My position on this would be to advise you to decline your consent for this. I don't know what your relationship with Kerry is like, I don't know what hers with you is like, she is likely to know fuck all to do with chastity devices and male reproductive health, and I think that any person holding the keys to your genitals with whom you have never sat down to negotiate limits or discuss any of it is a scary, risky, bad idea.

If Kerry is interested in doing it, and you are interested in her doing it, then I would suggest that you and your wife and Kerry all sit down together and discuss what's what before any keys are given to anybody.

I would never ever ever give the keys to kvetch's chastity device to any person without all of us having an in depth conversation about it first. What would Kerry do in an emergency? What if she just ignores you? Does she know what to do if you need medical attention? That whole idea just fills me with badness.

On a personal note, I find the whole idea of a relative participating in my sex life to be an intrusive and inappropriate idea.

Also, if your wife is in the habit of asking you rhetorical questions just to test your reaction, I would advise that you sit down and have a discussion with her about that. I'm sure she could check your reactions simply by asking you about them. I'm also sure that she would like you to be able to utterly rely on what she says, and if she plays with you like this, then you won't have any way of knowing without asking her whether she means what she says or not.

What do you think about it all, CB-Man?

Yes we are both sub there cb, but i guess i am more than her, hence my older concerns, but she like a man to be more dom lol (what did she see in me lol).

But back to your question, i agree with Lubyanka on that one, i would never do anything with talking with all parties first to make sure any issues can be preplanned more. I understand you have trust in both your wife and sis, but there is a fine line when it comes to personal side of our lifes to whats shared with family. I understand that your sis is thinking of trying to see her hubby responce to the idea, but you are for your wife :) Your sis should really not be brought into your sexual relashionship with your wife.

Thats my own view but you know how close you are to your sis, how able she is to get you the keys if needed for a real problem. So i can only give a few ideas my friend. If your happy and plans are made with all parties and your game for it then go for it. Just make sure your cover in emergency situation.

When we sat down together on Friday evening my wife said that her and Kerry had discussed our relationship at length and the practicalities of hygine, safety and access to clean male toilets! Kerry has lots of bedroom toys but had never heard of, and seen a male chastity device - apart from medieval references in books. She loved the way that our relationship had embraced it, but it would not be practical in their relationship due to her husband travelling around the country in his work and there not always being suitable places for him to have the privacy (when he is sharing rooms with colleagues etc.).

Saturday I spent the morning cleaning the house, in the afternoon we went out and enjoyed the sunshine.

Sunday, we arrived at Kerry's at about 11.30 to stay for lunch. Chris (her husband) was there but said that he would be leaving after lunch to catch a plane to Scotland for work on Monday. As per usual, we all got on a like a house on fire with me deep in conversation with Chris about all our usual topics, and it was obvious that he did not know anything otherwise I know he would have mentioned it.

After lunch we all sat around the dining room table having coffee until it was time for Chris to leave. When he had gone, Kerry turned to me and said 'would you mind helping me with the washing up?'. I got up and we both went into the kitchen where Kerry told me to start, while she turned on the kettle to make another cup of coffee for Louise and herself. I ran the water and started, and before I knew it I realised that Kerry must be sat in the lounge having coffee with Louise, and she had left me to do all the washing up! Anyway, to cut a long story short, I ended up washing up, drying up, cleaning the kitchen and dining room before going back into the lounge, to which I was greeted with a couple of smiling faces, and a comment from Kerry about how well house trained I was.

To be honest I found it all quite a turn on, and it really made me fulfilled to please these 2 women. I played it down by saying that it was just a thank-you for cooking a lovely lunch, but I could see how impressed she was. We then all sat down together speaking quite openly about me and my sub nature with her asking very direct questions about what I would and wouldn't be prepared to do, and I did end up admitting that if Louise wanted it, I would clean more of Kerry's house. Before I knew it I seemed to have voluntiered to clean the bathroom with one of Kerry's frilly aprons on! and so they both watched me doing that, giving me instructions as I cleaned.

How things have progessed recently!!!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

God, CB-man... I dunno. The thing with her sister is giving me a bad feeling.

In my opinion, it's way out of line for Louise to involve her sister in what is essentially your sex life without your consent. Kerry leaving you to do the dishes - no. That's not her decision. That's Louise's decision, and more importantly, your decision.

I really think you need to discuss boundaries with your wife. If you're happy with it... that's ok, more power to you. But it really seems to me that she crossed a line. They both did.

CB-Man wrote:

When we sat down together on Friday evening my wife said that her and Kerry had discussed our relationship at length and the practicalities of hygine, safety and access to clean male toilets! Kerry has lots of bedroom toys but had never heard of, and seen a male chastity device - apart from medieval references in books. She loved the way that our relationship had embraced it, but it would not be practical in their relationship [...] Kerry turned to me and said 'would you mind helping me with the washing up?'. [...] before I knew it I realised that Kerry must be sat in the lounge having coffee with Louise, and she had left me to do all the washing up! [...]

To be honest I found it all quite a turn on, and it really made me fulfilled to please these 2 women. I played it down by saying that it was just a thank-you for cooking a lovely lunch, but I could see how impressed she was. We then all sat down together speaking quite openly about me and my sub nature with her asking very direct questions about what I would and wouldn't be prepared to do, and I did end up admitting that if Louise wanted it, I would clean more of Kerry's house. Before I knew it I seemed to have voluntiered to clean the bathroom with one of Kerry's frilly aprons on! and so they both watched me doing that, giving me instructions as I cleaned.

How things have progessed recently!!!

That's all very nice that your wife discussed you and your sex life with Kerry, but did you consent to that discussion about your private life? Also, why were you not included in it? Were you asked to participate?

And now you've volunteered to perform tasks in Kerry's home with a big horny erection, Does your wife really understand that she is offering your sexual arousal to your sister for the purposes of her sister's sexual arousal? Does she really, really get that? Or is she just going to town on doing whatever she wants?

Allowing her to just forget about your consent is setting a bad precedent which you may regret later when something happens which isn't so horny and nice.

shellyboo wrote:

God, CB-man... I dunno. The thing with her sister is giving me a bad feeling.

In my opinion, it's way out of line for Louise to involve her sister in what is essentially your sex life without your consent. Kerry leaving you to do the dishes - no. That's not her decision. That's Louise's decision, and more importantly, your decision.

I really think you need to discuss boundaries with your wife. If you're happy with it... that's ok, more power to you. But it really seems to me that she crossed a line. They both did.

I completely agree with shellyboo. You are not in a negotiated power exchange with Kerry, so Kerry has absolutely no authority to your services without your consent. You have every entitlement to give or decline your consent before your wife offers your services to any other individual. Kerry's assumption that your services are just available to her is not only disrespectful of your consent, it's just plain rude.

Imagine ordering somebody around without their consent! Unbelievable. No.

And you are helping them do this! So it really it is your responsibility to ensure that your consent is respected, and not just to think with your boner, if you will excuse my bluntness. Just because a thing turns you on doesn't mean it's the best choice to make.

I don't know what kinds of relationships other people have with their sisters, but I personally cannot imagine involving my sister in any way in my sex life with my partners. That just seems too incestuous and inappropriate to me. I cannot get comfortable with the idea of relatives sharing a sex life, especially if the consent part is just glossed over like it sounds like yours is.

If you find it a turn on, fine, if you really like it, then fine.

I would like to point out that if you allow your wife to treat your consent lightly, gloss over it whenever she feels like it and only ask your permission afterwards, that sets a bad habit and precedent for the future. What if your wife takes some decision involving you without asking you and you happen not to like it? What then? This is why it's so important to have the opportunity to give or decline consent in each and every instance - not because you give a shit about every little decision, but so that you have a chance to decline the ones which would really hurt you before they have a chance to hurt you.

And I would make sure your wife really understands what she is offering her sister and whether she feels happy about anybody else using your erection.

I feel too uncomfortable about this whole thing to continue, so I should probably refrain from offering any more of my views on it. I wish you luck.

Thanks Lubyanka... Obviously I don't have any experience with chastity, so I don't want to be offering advice given my lack of knowledge... but I completely agree with you on the incestuous nature of it all.

I actually think it's akin to asking Kelly to have a threesome with you and your wife, CB. Your wife seems to think that this chastity thing is a great way of getting you to do the housework, and isn't fully invested in the sexual side of things - does she fully realise that this is a sexual experience for you? If I were you, I'd be examining her motives. I hope you get it sorted out.

MD4 [sign in to see picture]

I have been following this thread very eagerly for the last while but at this point i just wanted to add another comment regarding the involvement of Kerry.

Its just my opinion and im not wanting to come accross as condescending or anything but I too think that this seems a little incestuous.

A page back in the thread this was a good thing as it seemed like your wife now had someone to talk to about this. You also found it to be a bit of a thrill that someone knew. Now suddenly it seems like your wife may be starting to supply Kerry with an unpaid house slave without your consent and id be worried that this may become regular.

Something that has not been mentioned that concerns me is the fact that Kerrys husband and their relationship has been totally left out of the situation. If this is a sexual thing for Kerry then surely her husband has the right to know? You have said you dont want her husband to know so surely that then rules this kind of thing out? Even if its just a power kick for Kerry but it is a sexual thing for you then it still seems like her husband should know if its gona happen. Also, i could see how this could put a bit of a strain on various relationships between the 4 of you in other ways. eg Kerry would love someone like you but her husband isnt like that etc. She doesnt have someone to do all the house work etc.

It just seems to me that this could get messy.

MD4 wrote:

Now suddenly it seems like your wife may be starting to supply Kerry with an unpaid house slave without your consent and id be worried that this may become regular.

Something that has not been mentioned that concerns me is the fact that Kerrys husband and their relationship has been totally left out of the situation. If this is a sexual thing for Kerry then surely her husband has the right to know? You have said you dont want her husband to know so surely that then rules this kind of thing out? Even if its just a power kick for Kerry but it is a sexual thing for you then it still seems like her husband should know if its gona happen. Also, i could see how this could put a bit of a strain on various relationships between the 4 of you in other ways. eg Kerry would love someone like you but her husband isnt like that etc. She doesnt have someone to do all the house work etc.

It just seems to me that this could get messy.

Those are some great points I completely overlooked in my distress over the many other things going on with this.

About Kerry's husband - even setting aside their own marital arrangements and what they have or have not agreed to between themselves, Chris certainly has the right to consent or decline consent to whether some other man with a boner comes in to clean his house whether he's there or not. And you have the right to confirm that with him personally to reassure yourself and him that you're staying on the right side of the line.

Even with "don't ask don't tell" arrangements, I think that it's still a good idea to establish consent on all sides. So yes, that's a biggie.

And if this carries on and something goes wrong, this could cost you your friendship with Kerry and Chris, your wife's friendship with Chris and her relationship with her sister, and who knows what'll happen between Kerry and Chris? How would you manage at family gatherings? The other family members are going to ask questions. These are not some people you can just cut out of your life if something goes wrong.

I think "messy" is an understatement. Well said, MD4.

I have really messed up here haven't I?

I suppose I just got carried away with their fun at my expense and have now got to a position that may cause friction. The trouble is turning the clock back without hurting everyone. The last thing I want to do is to hurt anyone and I am happy for Louise and I to carry on as we were, I am more than happy for Louise and Kerry to discuss chastity together as a general subject, but I suppose it will always be a case of 'we do this' or 'does he like that', but it must not go into too much detail.

Louise and I discussed last night how I do not want to include Kerry in our relationship as it is something that should be kept exclusively for us. Louise has agreed, and has said sorry about discussing personnal details without my consent - she also got carried away with the fact that she could talk to someone about us. We agreed that things had got a bit out of control and that normality must be restored, and she is going to talk to Kerry about the situation.

As an update to my chastity; we are now a day 22 and Louise has said that I can be released when I have to go to London on business on September 18th! That makes 45 days if she releases me on the 17th - so i'm only half way there! She tied me spread eagled to the bed last night and then proceeded to sit on my face while using her vibrating whip on my testicles - judging by the number of orgasms she had, I think you could say that she enjoyed herself!!!

I'm so glad, CB-Man. I think it might be worth pointing out to Louise that she needs to be more careful... this is the second time in a couple of weeks where she's pushed the boundaries to something that you're not comfortable with. She needs to be aware that while she holds the key, she has to be vigilant of crossing the line, because she holds all the power. If she's holding all the power, there is no room for her to be "getting carried away". If she can't control herself, how is she meant to control you, after all?

Best of luck!

Day 23

We sat down last night and thrashed out what has been happening over the last few weeks. We have set new boundaries which include never doing anything without the other persons agreement, and both of us have the right to say 'no' if it is something that we are both not happy with. This has cleared the air and I think we both feel a lot more relaxed about the situation now.

There is no way back from Kerry knowing our lifestyle, and as I said in a previous post, it was inevitable that I would be caught wearing my pinny by someone, and to be honest, of all the people it is probably best that it was Kerry as she is open minded and very close compared to others. To put the record straight - Chris is Louise's brother, and Kerry is therefore her sister-in-law.

Louise spoke to Kerry yesterday and explained that things had got a bit out of hand (which Kerry agreed with) and Kerry has accepted that this is how we choose to live our lives, and that it is private. By all means we can all discuss things as a general subject, but not go into personnal detail.

Other than that our evening was just crashing out on the sofa drinking beer. I'm glad that the weather has cooled down slightly as I was finding that my penis was not really getting the ventilation it needed and was getting a bit clammy, but nothing a good shower can't fix.

Thank you everyone for all your support while this has been going on - perhaps we can return to some kind of normality, even if that means being locked up by your wife for over 3 weeks and being kept in a high state of arousal!

Yay! Good news :) Keep us updated CB, such an interesting story :)

evey [sign in to see picture]

Glad you got this sorted out CB, sounds like you and your wife have done some good communicating. Like shellyboo says, keep us updated!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.