£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Vixen and Tantus dildos?

TheRunaway [sign in to see picture]

My friend has several Tantus dildos and raved about them so I had a browse and added some to my Wishlist but I'd not heard of Vixen so I'll look them up too. I really do prefer softer toys to hard ones.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Bumping this old thread!

Which do you prefer between the two, vixskin and Tantus?

I've just tried my vixskin bandit for the first time.....wow! It feels so lifelike, I'm in love!

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

I love my vixen mustang, I can’t comment on how realistic it feels but the way it warms up during use is really nice. I do have a tantus on my wish list though

I can't really compare my Tantus dildo's, I've still got 2 in boxes that I've yet to open!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Bumping this old thread!

I've just tried my vixskin bandit for the first time.....wow! It feels so lifelike, I'm in love!

Depends on my mood really as I adore both companies.

I think Vixen for realistic options (I can't get enough of my mustang) and Tantus for everything else. I love their Curve and the new Super Soft Vamp. Their dual density stuff is pretty fantastic too.

I haven't got as many Vixen toys though so maybe that will change as I add a few more to my collection. The only thing that puts me off Vixen is that a lot of their products are only available in flesh tones.

NatandTom wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Bumping this old thread!

Depends on my mood really as I adore both companies.

I think Vixen for realistic options (I can't get enough of my mustang) and Tantus for everything else. I love their Curve and the new Super Soft Vamp. Their dual density stuff is pretty fantastic too.

I haven't got as many Vixen toys though so maybe that will change as I add a few more to my collection. The only thing that puts me off Vixen is that a lot of their products are only available in flesh tones.

Vixen are bringing out more colours for a limited time. I can understand the flesh colour issue. My bandit is chocolate.

My Tantus dildos that I have tried once or twice are lint collectors which drives me mad. I've got the super soft vamp, but yet to open it, it's collecting dust!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE my Vixen! I'm hoping to invest in a Tantus as I have some ill-fitting lingerie to return. I'll return to give my opinion soon.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.