• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Foam strap on delayer!?

Cleo246 [sign in to see picture]

My bf recently bought a foam thing that goes around his balls, it "works" by being pulled when he nears climax (by pulling them down, it prevents an orgasm), only it doesn't work!? it is uncomfortable for him, and comes off when pulled...any ideas!? Maybe its on wrong or something...!?

premium90 [sign in to see picture]

I believe the principle of this delayer is due to that upon orgasm for a male, the testicles actually rise slightly and by tugging on this you may delay orgasm. Actually the squeeze technique works much better.

This should never be uncomfortable and should never cause pain. As for slipping off, you may have this on wrong.

BBG [sign in to see picture]

I reviewed these things a while ago, and included a bit of advice on using them. Maybe a more prolonged pull might help solve the problem? Here's my review anyhow:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10938&reviewid=6345#customer_reviews

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Yep, l got this to review as well. I found it comfortable to wear once l had worked out the mechanics, a more improbable sex aid it is more difficult to conceive- ha ha. Found the velcro bit the trickiest, as when you are reaching into your nether regions to pull downwards it can be all to easy to pull off the thing if the velcro becomes unstuck, which can happen. Still the thought of someone sat on the other side of the room pulling on my nadgers- you up for that BBG??? would do wonders for my libido !!

Yet to try it over a prolonged period of chicken strangling though !!

Cheers - TB

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Cleo246 wrote:

My bf recently bought a foam thing that goes around his balls, it "works" by being pulled when he nears climax (by pulling them down, it prevents an orgasm), only it doesn't work!? it is uncomfortable for him, and comes off when pulled...any ideas!? Maybe its on wrong or something...!?

Youre not tying to start a lawn mower you know! A gentle tug is all you need.

To be fair, I always come off when I get pulled too!! sounds normal boom boom!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I think you have iton wrong shouldnt cause pain more a delayed prolonged effect

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.