1. Squirting strapon

    1371075264
    terrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for a strapon with a good squirting effect for anal and facial play and would be greatful for any advice about what to buy.

    I'm thinking about buying a Squirt the realistic and a suitable harness for it. Is this compatible with any hharness, and which one would you recommend?

    Thanks!
    Terrus


    1371075303
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1044
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    i have no idea , sorry , but welcome to tthe forums and -- that sounds like FUN !!!!

    1371075416
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2176
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Hi welcome to the forum

    Could your explain a little more do you want a strapon on that allows you to squirt your cum or to make your girl squirt ?

    1371078296
    terrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined:

    Thanks for the warm welcomes

    What I am looking for is a strapon that can be filled with liquid and has some sort of pumping device that enables my wife to shoot a load.

    1371078556
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2176
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    mmm gonna be hard to find that i have a nose at - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/hollow-strap-ons/

    1371078929
    KittyStar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 122
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    How about something like this in an O ring harness?
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657 - Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating 8 inch

    1378254189
    luuu1989 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2012

    Hi all.. out of interest how diffficult would it be to fill the squirting dildos with real cum?

    1378254678
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1044
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols . made me think of this post :p

    1378255200
    Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2013

    rubysoho wrote:

    oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

    Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

    But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

    1378255646
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1044
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Lillybeth wrote:

    rubysoho wrote:

    oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

    Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

    But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

    it was only 2 quid ... would have bought one if my lil un wasnt with me cackling at it '' look mum its a doodle ! '' *kill me *

    1378256969
    Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2013

    I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

    1378257102
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1044
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Lillybeth wrote:

    I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

    really is / was not SO much anymore ive noticed .. almost every seafront gift shop used to have the ''naughty'' section in but not so much these days

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.