£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Butt plugs make...

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Your Vagina may get wet with arousal from wearing a buttplug but your rectum won't. It does not self lubricate. If your wearing out of the house I'd advise carrying s little pocket sized patroleum jelly tin or some lube.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

Your Vagina may get wet with arousal from wearing a buttplug but your rectum won't. It does not self lubricate. If your wearing out of the house I'd advise carrying s little pocket sized patroleum jelly tin or some lube.

+1 to this.

I often wear a plug for 24 hours, but I do relube it just a little every couple or so hours....strangely though, it dosent seem to dry out overnight xx

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

KingGrthy wrote:

+1 to this.

I often wear a plug for 24 hours, but I do relube it just a little every couple or so hours....strangely though, it dosent seem to dry out overnight xx

Ok guys I'll bear that in mind when I feel adventurous enough to leave the house with a plug. Thanks for the advice.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

Make...a happy Andy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.