• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex toys how do you store them?

Radrew [sign in to see picture]

We've got quite a collection and have a large suede ottoman from Dunelm which we screwed a hasp and staple latch onto so we can lock it with a combination padlock to keep the kids out. It's at the foot of our bed.

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Radrew wrote:

We've got quite a collection and have a large suede ottoman from Dunelm which we screwed a hasp and staple latch onto so we can lock it with a combination padlock to keep the kids out. It's at the foot of our bed.

That sounds like a good idea for those with a big selection, its hard to keep things out of reach of the kids these days!

[suspended user]

suspended user

In a big up light punch as a coffee table ornament.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

There's a similar thread on this.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/422206-storing-your-toys/

and I have posted a question. Anyone store your toys in a (air-tight) air cooler box? Care to share your experience with me. Thanks.

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

I have a little pink bag with a few thins in next to bed hanging on bed post

All vibes live in a PVC bag little macup one from Ann summers

Butt plugs in their own bags in with vibes other macup PVC bag has bondage tape lubes and dice in all sexy lingerie and bigger items are kept in a big bag for life under the bed. Ropes are tied under the mattress with cuffs attached for easy access just put hand down side of bed to get them. I have sex toy cleaner spread out between these bags n a bottle in the bathroom :)

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Ours are in a box that some boots came in stored in our wardrobe. We got a few toy bags with some of our purchases so we have them split between those, anal toy bag, bag for dildo and another pouch thing for the remote toys. The non insertible (floggers etc) are loose in the box.

Nice and discreet, nestled amongst other boxes to keep prying eyes away

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.