1. Suggestion for silicone rabbit or similar

Nofrills [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I cannot find my previous post but I've got a problem. I bought a happy rabbit natural silicone rechargeable which basically does nothing to me. No power in the ears, no power in the shaft. At least for me and for my anatomy it is useless. So I take suggestions for other rabbits or similar and I would like to hear of your experiences before organising the return and decide what to buy in its place. The toy must be silicone, preferably rechargeable.

Someone suggested me the Lelo ina 2 but there are no reviews. It's got a strange shape, in the shaft there's a particular wide area, so I'm not really sure, I should check the max size of the girth. The girth of the happy rabbit was already enough for me, and I wouldn't like anything with bigger girth, I'm petite.

I was also suggested the Paul and Paulina rechargeable but upon reviews there is no power in the clit stimulator because there is no motor there.

I know finding an internal and internal powerful silicone stimulator is difficult, but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.