£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Tenga Egg - a whole new meaning to an EGG!

    1257856902
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    masterandslave wrote:

    Lol last time my OH used his wavy one he used too much lube, so when he pulled it down it slipped back up and catapulted itself across the bedroom!

    x

    lol sounds smilar to the perfect pussy sleave i got the OH, it flew across the sitting room more then once but a bit of laughter is good sometimes in sexy times :-D

    Dxx

    1257866759
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Which is the best egg for a stocking filler? X

    1257867228
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Wizzie86 wrote:

    Which is the best egg for a stocking filler? X

    Personal preference is a really difficult thing to asses "bestly", if you know what I mean? What's best for one might not be best for another. However, there are two sex toys TV episodes to help you, which between them show the inner textures of all 6 eggs. So you might want to have a look at those and make your choice that way?

    1257869808
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Yeah yeah Carly, likely story ;-) I think I'll get the twister, then you can have a review x

    1257869988
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

    However, if you like the look of the new three, I'd say go for the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17115! It felt the nicest when I sat down to grope it... *ahem*... I mean "write a product description of it".

    when someone asks you, "so what did you do at work today?" they must get the most weird, intreasting, funny and not what there expecting answears! lol

    Dxx

    im really thinking bout getting my OH one of these eggs for crimbo, i like the looks of the six packs you get, esp the new one where you get one of each of the old and new ones but there just sooooooo expencive but then people just rave about them!

    hmmm

    Dxx

    1257870894
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Are there 3 new eggs or were there always 6?? I know, I know, any self proclaimed sex toy lover would know the answer to that one! But I don't and I need to know

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide the answer

    Ax

    Howdy AdnaW! I'm thinking there were 3 at first and they've introduced 3 new ones!

    Thinking of getting WandA some for Christmas then?

    SG69 x

    Thanks SG - it's on my list of maybes but shhhh he might be lurking

    LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    Are there 3 new eggs or were there always 6?? I know, I know, any self proclaimed sex toy lover would know the answer to that one! But I don't and I need to know

    Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide the answer

    Ax

    The original three were: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15676, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15678 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15677.
    The new three (released a month or two ago) are: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17117, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17115 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17116.

    Thank you Carly

    Ax

    1257996415
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    If you're not quite sure if you/your OH will like them just get the one rather than all 6?

    x

    1258036344
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    has anyone tried turning one inside out and using it as a sleeve for female use? they're incredibly soft and i just wondered if they were soft enough to feel pleasureable! i assume they are there is nothing even remotely close to discomfort when used on a bloke!

    just curious...

    1258037702
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    DesignDude wrote:

    has anyone tried turning one inside out and using it as a sleeve for female use? they're incredibly soft and i just wondered if they were soft enough to feel pleasureable! i assume they are there is nothing even remotely close to discomfort when used on a bloke!

    just curious...

    If I'm interpreting your question correctly, you're asking if anybody has tried turning a Tenga egg sleeve inside out and using the inside surface of the sleeve to stimulate the clitoris, is that right?

    I'm sure you could use the inner surface of the sleeve to rub the clitoris, and you could even put a bullet in it to increase the sensation, and I'm sure that could be really pleasant. But since the sleeve is designed and intended for single use, and since there are already many other soft clitorally stimulating toys out there which are reusable, it might be a bit of an expensive experiment.

    I'd try it though. :)

    1258046419
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Hiya Design dude! You defo could turn one inside out to stimulate your OH. Good idea and i'm sure i've seen it mentioned before. Better still. . Get the OH to use it on you! Brilliant mate, brilliant! :-) SG69

    1258046638
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 255
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    yeah i was also wondering about using it internally! i was just curious because me and my girl got talking about the idea! They are so very soft and stretchy and it might then make them partially a couples play thing lol! We'll have to give it a go and let you know if it's worth looking into lol! Maybe we'll get you one for xmas lol!

    1258050888
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    masterandslave wrote:

    If you're not quite sure if you/your OH will like them just get the one rather than all 6?

    x

    Was that for me (I havent read the rest of this thread yet, I've been poorly and lazy, sorry!)?

    I was only gonna get him one but the one on his wishlist is from before the new three came out so wanted to be absolutely sure of which one to get for him Just gotta hope that he doesn't come online before xmas now! Don't wana spoil the suprise!

    Ax

    1258053030
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 327
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    I'd go for a Tenga Onacup for 2/3 quid more instead ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tenga/all/all/10/ ) - they're much better (in my humble opinion, your results may vary!)

    1258068466
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    I'd go for a Tenga Onacup for 2/3 quid more instead ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tenga/all/all/10/ ) - they're much better (in my humble opinion, your results may vary!)

    Indeed, kvetch thinks very very highly of the Tenga Deep Throat Onacup. :)

    1258119925
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

    if you're feeling naughty, apply pressure to the head of his penis by pressing your lips against the outside of the egg.

    ooooooooh im soooooooo loving this idea! i def think im gonna be getting him one for xmas.

    Dxx

    1258120170
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    They're brilliant D! He will be well happy for sure girl. :-) SG69 x

    1258133570
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 327
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

    I'd still advise going for a TENGA Egg.

    The Onacups have a fairly stiff exterior which makes them feel like jamming your partners penis in a deoderant can. The eggs are smooth, soft and flexible allowing you to actually feel his shaft inside them!

    The Eggs are also a little less cumbersome, allowing you to still lick and tease the base of his shaft or even, if you're feeling naughty, apply pressure to the head of his penis by pressing your lips against the outside of the egg.

    Ah, see those are the two reasons that make using the eggs on your own so inferior to the onacups, I can see why they'd be more fun if used by a couple though. Interesting perspective!

    1258133812
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 327
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

    LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

    I'd still advise going for a TENGA Egg.

    The Onacups have a fairly stiff exterior which makes them feel like jamming your partners penis in a deoderant can. The eggs are smooth, soft and flexible allowing you to actually feel his shaft inside them!

    The Eggs are also a little less cumbersome, allowing you to still lick and tease the base of his shaft or even, if you're feeling naughty, apply pressure to the head of his penis by pressing your lips against the outside of the egg.

    Ah, see those are the two reasons that make using the eggs on your own so inferior to the onacups, I can see why they'd be more fun if used by a couple though. Interesting perspective!

    Just realised that last post didn't make it very clear why what Carly mentioned is a bad things for guys, but it's all explained in my review - I'll post a link when it's up.

    1258139119
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 327
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    Hey everyone, my blog version of my Tenga Egg Stepper review is at:

    http://factsandfriction.blogspot.com/2009/11/tenga-egg-stepper-toy-review-small-but.html

    and my LoveHoney version will be on the Stepper Egg page was approved very quickly and is at http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17116&reviewid=21085#customer_reviews

    1258328071
    LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 171
    • Joined: 9 Sep 2008

    good review Jake... so maybe good as a one-off novelty, but not the sort of thing that would put the missus at risk of being replaced?? ;O)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.