FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Vibrator help

Miss F [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I used to own a ST Rubber vibrator but it broke and all the others I've bought are useless. I want a rabbit-style vibrator with powerful clitoral stimulation that also builds to a crescendo and then starts again, if that makes sense. Don't mind what the functions of the shaft are.

The last one I bought was the Lelo Una but this is just not powerful enough. I have also bought several others but I'm wasting alot of money as none of them do what I want.

As the product descriptions rarely list what the actual functions are, can anyone recommend something (or where I can buy ST Rubber from)?

Many thanks!

Many thanks - will look into those. The Lelo I have is silicone .... The ST Rubber wasn't rubber - that's the name of the manufacturer. Dildo's don't do much for me, it's the clitoral part I'm interested in. Thinking about it, I rarely use the shaft anyway so doesn't even really need to be a rabbit but I do like something with a bit of weight.

Just looked up the petite couture one - it says '7 powerful functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation' so looks perfect - wonder whether I can buy it in UK??

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Wow, and I always thought Lelo to be powerfull, my Mia is certainly far more powerful than 99% bullets I tried. I think I only met one stronger - the We-Vibe Tango. But if you find Lelo weak, stay away from Vibe Therapy range. I have a vibe from it, and I do find it weaker compared to my Lelo Gigi, so I guess you would find it weak, likely. I do have the Petite Couture one and its this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16887

but as I said, I find it weaker compared to my Lelo toys...

Ask LH if this has crescendo mode? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

I thinkt that may be powerful, Jessica Rabbits are known for that.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

But you should remember everyone is different. I even found that me and one forum member have completely different view on what powerful is, which is bit funny. But can happen. And I dont like silicone dildos, but I go for glass and ceramic. So its miss and hit with sex toys.

jojomojo [sign in to see picture]

have you thought about a bullet? coupled with a dildo or "standard" vibe.

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

I think you can get it from the states, that link I put on here gives you the option to shop in $ or £, so they must ship to uk if that's where you are?

rb

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.