• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Storing your toys

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

JayJay13 wrote:

We have a box wich is intended to store tools, but we found out it is a great box to store your toys in. Our first toolbox can be locked but after some time it became to small and the toys could "touch" each other - which is not good, because some toys could melt into each other. So my BF bought a new and bigger toolbox (it has also locks) and we store our favorite toys in there. To make sure to toys won't touch each other, my BF made cuts into foam where our toys stay in place.

You can see the end result here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/jayjay13/photos/5925/

It took him some time but he liked to do it, so he's happy and I am.

x

Excellent idea! I'm thinking of investing in a new bed and adapting the draws underneath (putting locks on them) and using that for storage, We're outgrowing all our storage boxes quite rapidly!

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Anyone has stored your toys in an ice cooler box?

While going through our old toys in a custom made wooden box, I noticed that some of them have gone out of shape and deformed. We have an all round hot and humility climate 365 days in Singapore.

All our toys are kept individually in either a cotton or satin bags similar to those that are sold at LH.

So I'm thinking of moving them to an air tight collection box. Care to share your experience. Thanks.

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

We keep ours in a plain cardboard box that lives on top of the wardrobe... safely out or reach of the kids!

If anyone else were to rummage round my room and look in the box, they would soon realise why it is kept on top of the wardrobe. I wouldn't be embarrassed, they ought to feel embarrassed for going through my stuff.

Taz74 [sign in to see picture]

OH has hers in her top drawer I have mine in the divan drawer all easily at hand when needed. Had a few days off think I've worn her out 😂

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

Anyone has stored your toys in an ice cooler box?

While going through our old toys in a custom made wooden box, I noticed that some of them have gone out of shape and deformed. We have an all round hot and humility climate 365 days in Singapore.

All our toys are kept individually in either a cotton or satin bags similar to those that are sold at LH.

So I'm thinking of moving them to an air tight collection box. Care to share your experience. Thanks.

Apology. I meant large ice cooler boxes like Coleman or Esky. These are air tight boxes.
    Honey_Badger [sign in to see picture]

I have a couple of cardboard boxes in the bedroom cupboard which I use to store all of my toys; most of them I either keep in their original packaging or in satin bags.

I keep lubes and sprays in a separate box just in case any of them leak.

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

We have quite a large collection of toys and other aids and need to store them in one place. Because safe and discreet storage is desirable, we keep our equipment in a large, soft travel bag. It is 80cm long, 15cm wide and 40 cm high. We find this idea storage as it is divided into three compartments with zips for storing different types of toys. We are also able to attach padlocks to all the zips for security. It slides under our bed and is easily accessible whenever we need to access its contents ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.