• Which Wand?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Has anyone else struggled to get on with their main powered wand?
    Really not doing anything for me!

Which wand do you have?

I will say that the stimulation doesn't suit everyone. If you like very direct, pin-pint stimulation then a wand might be too broad to hit the right spots. Have you tried it with an attachment?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Has anyone else struggled to get on with their main powered wand?
    Really not doing anything for me!

I (we) have the doxy die cast purple mains wand, I was soooo excited, but it didn't really work for me. I really need paterned vibration and the constant vibrations made me quite numb. I tried the suction cup dildo attachment and that didn't do it for me either. But OH loves the hummer attachment and so it's firmly his now.

I have written a full review of the wand, so check out the product page if you need to know more. It's just not for everyone. Sorry if that's not much help.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I got the LH deluxe. I have a Desire wand and I got on fine with it but can't seem to get on with the Deluxe. I have a gspot attachment for it but I still have to use my bullet with it.

@FunLouise, I like patterns too. I'll take a look at your review, thanks for pointing it out. ☺

You hear everyone rave about mainpowered wands so you think its going to blow you away and it just doesn't for me. It's just gathering dust.

@FunLouise ive read your review, that's exactly how I feel about my Deluxe wand. Was wondered if I was broken!!

The new Desire Deluxe could be the answer to my prayers. It's like fate!

Shakti [sign in to see picture]

I'm really tempted by the desire wand with the email offer that expires today!

I've realized that I do prefer more broad vibrations of the rumbly kind, but that I'm somehow very particular to the type of vibration, not just buzzy/rumbly. To give an example my vulva doesn't truly appreciate the we vibe touch even if it is rumbly, but it likes lelo siri, je joue mimi soft and l'amourose vibrations.

I have the lovehoney deluxe wand, which itches me like crazy unless I move it around every few seconds, the smaller discontinued desire wand which is nice but not organic for me, the mystic wand for which the verdict is still out because I haven't yet bought non rechargeable batteries for it and finally I have the swan wand which is my favorite on the first and second setting where it still rumbles (though I have an issue with the fact that the battery doesn't last anywhere near the advertised 8 hours, sometimes only 30-60 min on those lower settings)

I was going to make the lelo smart wand large, the palmpower or the doxy my next big purchase, but now... What do you think?

Any help appreciated :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Doxy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.